Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most memorable moment!!!

most memorable

my first time out showing my shaved legs.
    i wore shorts and bobby socks shopping with my mom.
    it was euphoric. karen

Smile

Arriving at my mum's house in a police car... that was pretty memorable.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar

first time out

I think what will always be most memorable is my first night out enfemme. my wife was driving and got pulled over by the cops.all was well with the cops until they asked for my ID. I reached into my purse and calmly handed it over. The cop who took it turns and starts to walk off. suddenly he turns back and says somethings not right here. My wife Bunny casualy says "my husband is a crossdresser". Night out shopping $200. The outfit I was wearing $100. The look on the cops faces, PRICELESS. they thought they were dealing with 2 women. Hows that for a confidence boost? Best we left withonly a verbal warning for my wife. It could only happen to me.

Charlene

GypsyKaren
    The first time I saw myself in full make up and knew I could pass. For the first time I phsically saw the woman in me and I cried. I have to thank my wonderful wife for this moment, since I told her everything she has really been there for me.
    GypsyKaren

My most memorable one was when on the same day at two different locations two women (gg) complemented me on my dress and wanted to know friom where I got it.

That was memorable but what makes it the "most" is that day for the first time, I was refered to as "she" and "her". That was exhilarating.

- Nisha

I had been going to this Boutique for about 2 years and from the very first day had always gone in dressed. The lady who owned the shop was lovely and very helpful and every time I went in she always use to pick out a garment or two and ask me to try them on. Over the this period of time I must have spent a fortune on some wonderful dresses and other clothes and a lot of time chatting, even to the point that she brought in photos of her son's wedding to show me.
    It was on a particular visit, must of been springtime, I tried on and bought a another dress, as I was leaving she said 'that is a lovely watch you are wearing' and without thinking, I replied, 'thank you,yes, my wive bought it for me for Christmas'........"YOUR WIFE"......., she exclaimed!! it then suddenly dawned on me.....'but surely you must have known, I have been coming here off and on for the last two years' I said to her, 'and my voice'
    'I just assumed you had a deep voice' she replied. Well I was so taken aback, and had this strange feeling of guilt for deceiving her for all this time, that I rushed out of the shop.
    I did go back a couple of weeks later and told her how I felt and would it still be alright to contnue shopping there. She was great about it, introduced me to her new shop assistant and said 'now how about trying this on'

love
    Brenda XXX
    Brenda Elizabeth
    A Mayflower lass

oh i can top all these

try getting arrested while in full enfemme and spending the night down the station then making a run for it home in full get up...

now that was an experience

Best TV day !

Went to a dressing service the other day run by a woman (now a friend) and was properly and fully dressed for the first time in ages. She gave me such confidence after making me up properly and advising on clothes to wear that I am now almost ready to go clubbing with her to a TV friendly place.

It was a wonderful day and I realised I can look good as a girl ! (better than a guy !) I also realised I love girly things, makeup, shoes etc,etc. Also found a lovely clingy dress to wear for my first nite out (the problem its hers !) but will need to shop for a similar one. Loved wearing thong panties too !

This was my best ever TV day, the only problem is I need to wax my legs (eek !).

Will let you girl have a report when I do finally go out dressed.

Love to all you girls
    Andrea XXX

Wink

My most memorable was at a fancy dress party where i was dressed as a swiss milk maid and a very straight friend pinched me on the bum and winked ..I never did find out why but i still think about it.....
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by sarah
    My most memorable was at a fancy dress party where i was dressed as a swiss milk maid and a very straight friend pinched me on the bum and winked ..I never did find out why but i still think about it.....
    Sounds like he was either not as straight as you thought or maybe even a secret TV ........

Quote Originally Posted by tv_rachael
    oh i can top all these

try getting arrested while in full enfemme and spending the night down the station then making a run for it home in full get up...

now that was an experience
    Got to ask......what did you get arrested for ?

There are none.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by azure
    B. Being outside fully dressed in female uniform on a armed forces base, to this day Im not sure what came over me!

OMG You're crazy! LOL!

Which branch may I ask?
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Way back in 1990, i braved a night time (7-30pm) walk around the local streets near my home. I remember i was wearing a light green skirt suit, nylon undies and bra (with home made boob inserts) skin tone pantyhose and 2" white stilleto's. No wig (i wish i'd had one) and no makeup.

I was walking past a female friends place and just when i was right in front of it, the front light suddenly turns on, my friend comes out and gets into her car and then drove straight past me!

She had to notice the 'lady' walking past along the street, i was under a streetlight at the wrong moment, but apparantly i wasn't recognised thank God!

My next thought was - is she going to my place to see me? You can guess i was cautious as i approached my own home fifteen minutes later!

I'll never forget how close i came to being caught out - she was a gossip type girl and my crossdressing would have been all over town the next day!

That's the most memorable moment for me!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

reckless driving :|

Lost in herself....
    2 small ones for me, still waiting for my first "big" moment.

1) When I lived in Michigan there was a crossdresser's store not far (The Fitting room I think), so I called them up, verified they cattered to the TG/CD community. I went there in my male garb and some Barely There pantyhose underneath the dockers. 2 ladies were working and they indulged me trying on various 5'' heels, pumps and sandals. I pranced around, twisted my feet in front of the mirror until I selected a pair I like. It was soooo thrilling and the ladies were so nice to me.

2) My first pair of Classic Pumps black patent leather shoes. Oh the joy of sliding my hosed foot into real leather shoes. So snug! I pranced infront of the mirror for an hour, trying on different color hose. I ended up falling asleep in the shoes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira
    2) My first pair of Classic Pumps black patent leather shoes. Oh the joy of sliding my hosed foot into real leather shoes. So snug! I pranced infront of the mirror for an hour, trying on different color hose. I ended up falling asleep in the shoes!!!
    Must have been comfy shoes Mira !

Unfortunately and sadly the night my wife discovered I was a crossdresser.

AbbyLee (I think she has suspected it for some time, but the reality was shocking)

AbbyLee

Quote Originally Posted by tv_rachael
    reckless driving :|
    Well you know what they say about women drivers !

That rotten though, how were you treated by the Police ?

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I went to the wedding of one of my sorority sisters dressed as a female (per request of the bride). I must have been emminating femininity the entire day, as I was addressed with female pronouns earlier while still in "guy" mode and later in "girl" mode as well. That was indeed delightful.

The wedding was on an island off the coast of Maine. We walked on the ferry one dressed as a male with a bunch of sorority women and, when we arrived, exited as a group of sorority women.
    I got a decent sunburn from my blue informal (yet nice) tank top dress.

Charlie

Smile hmmmm couldnt help myself!

I was in the RAF,that night will be in my head for a long time, it was bliss to feel incredibly feminine in the wraf uniform, and feel the skirt as it rubbed on my hips as I walked from a hangar carpark past a guard room to my squadron, I remember it was dark but lots of street lighting, I wore the complete uniform right down to pewter tights, if I'd been read I would have been in LOADS of trouble. A freind of mine got caught while dressed on her base and got a dishounourable discharge, I miss her, Stephanie if your reading this, we had loads of laughs at Innsworth, hereford too!

most memorable

hmmm.... have had a few times that were pretty cool.... the best are when guys cant take their eyes off of me (not to sound egotistical or saying Im so hot... but I wear tight ass clothes and have big breastforms.. my T&A gets some attention)... but to narrow it down.. .this one time.. I was mailing some things.. and as I walked accross this parking lot... a guy was yelling things.. I didnt pay attention think he was talking to someone else.. but as I got back to the car.. I heard him yell "hey double dd's" and I knew who he was talking to.... then realizing he was yelling something like "hey booty" <~ guys can be such pigs.. he he he... as I left he yells when I drove by.. "work it girl"... that was pretty exciting for me... very fullfilling... seeing as how I go out to get guys attention
    luv kelly

Lost in herself....
    Oh, I remembered another one from back in the early days of accepting my CD'ing, about 4 years ago. My wife-at-the-time and I were in a Nordstrom's outlet shopping for shoes. We didn't find anything for her so we looked for me. She amazingly dug out the most beautiful 4'' leather pumps in a rich blue, size 11, from the back of the rack. We immediately retired to the men's dressing room with her carrying the pumps. It was also the first time I'd worn hose out, under my jeans, all day.

I still remember the thrill of trying to squeeze my manly slab of a foot into those daintly little pumps. It was EXHILIRATING!!! They didn't fit, we moved on. She was sooo cool about it to! <sigh> I think I'm just missing her today, oh well.

Ever notice how my stories and comments always center around hose and pumps!!

My most memorable moment as a CD just happend last night. About a month or so ago my wife told her mother that I was a CD. Her mom had nothing bad to say. However she has no real strong feelings on it either. She is just kinda like "whatever you want to do". But last night I thought I was gonna freak because I had not been able to dress in a week since I was out of town and staying with my mother in law. And when I came home she came back with me to stay with her daughter for a few weeks. Well, I must have been grumpy because my wife said I needed to change into my house clothes. I was scared as hell cause her mom was here. And I told her so. Well she took her mom aside and a few min later her mom was at our bedroom door begging me to dress and come out so she can see me and told me that it was just clothes. Even though to me it is not, I decided that it was good enough for me. So I got dressed in a crushed velvet mini skirt, hot pink panties, and and crused velvet top with a deep plunge front and 4 little straps to hold it up. My wife picked it all out. Then we all sat down to watch TV. She never said a word about the way I looked or what I was wearing. I am not sure if that was good or bad but I am still wearing the same outfit now as I write this and she is sitting on the couch a few feet away. She did come over and kiss me good morning while I was writing this. Anyway, it was a rush and a relife.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

FranklyNaughty

Does embarrassing count?

Talk about embarrassing?! I had met this great guy who eventually found out about my crossdressing, and became quite fascinated with the whole thing. He kept after me to let him take some pictures of me, so after many weeks of saying no, I finally gave in and agreed to dress and pose for him in the privacy of my backyard deck area. Not that long after we started, he was just snapping all kinds of shots, and I was getting really excited just having him and his camera focused on me...it was just fabulous! When I went back out on the deck with my face in a serious blush, I told my friend that I had suddenly gotten sick, and needed to throw up. I don't know if he ever figured out what really happened or not. In any case, since then all my posing has been done in private.

Frankie
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 05-23-2005 at 08:46 PM.