Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most memorable moment!!!

I've been going out dressed since 1970 (an old broad now...), and have had a few "interesting" experiences. Probably the most "interesting" was being taken to the Top of the Mark in San Francisco for some drinks.

This was back in the early 80's. I was dressed in a cute junior outfit, nursing a drink in a San Francisco drag bar, making small talk with the "girls" I'd met there. In walks a guy in a suit and tie. He walks over to me and asks me to go with him for a few deinks. I gave him my usual "I'm not interested in guys" bit, he says, no, no it's nothing like that. He's from out of town and just wants company. I kept refusing, but then the girls started saying "go with him Mitzi". So, what the heck, what can he do to me...

He hails a cab, and takes me to the Mark Hopkins, a landmark San Francisco hotel. The elevator to the the coctail lounge at the top took forever to arrive, and a few other couples join us to wait for the elevator. Talk about nervous... Eventually we reach the top, the lighting is subdued and nice. While we had a few drinks, he tells silly jokes, treating me like an airhead GG, but all the while groping me under the table.

We made one more srop for a couple more drinks, for which I got stuck...he disappeared on me when I went to the ladies' room. Guess he realized he couldn't get me drunk enough to...you know...:flirt:

Aspiring Member
    My most memorable moment?............. has to be my first time dressed in public, exciting and terrifiying at the same time

Altough the very first time I was dressed in front of others at a little TG meet held at someones house, was a turning point in my life

love mand xxx

hoping

I'm working on going out completely en femme very soon I hope. The thought of going out all dolled up is so very exciting for this girl. To have the guys check me out while Isaunter around in my spikey heel and favorite red dress.
    Hugs to all.
    Mia Lynn

Smile another most memorable moment

walking into my halls of residence kitchen to meet all the people in my hall for the first time in role. I had stood checking and re checking myself in the mirror, psyching myself up like I was going to do a bank job, praying like mad"Please, please protect me, please make everything ok!!" I walked into the kitchen and the girls and guys were so caring and gentle I almost cried.

my answer is probably better suited for the adult section, but let's just say the first time I tried on panty hose it was the first time I shot... I think that's part of the reason for my fetish today.

Jo_ann

Thanks for sharing that one. The first time for me was while wearing lipstick.

Memories are made of these.

Jeannie

Most Exciting Time

Perhaps for me it was when my GF asked me to dress. Does she know of my secret? Does she just want me to dress anyway? The next evening she came round and a dressed for her (and me too). She said I looked great. I went for the realistic look rather than the risque look. To snog a GG dressed as Jayne was and still is such a rush.
    x
    ps
    We married 6 months later. She is Jaynes best friend.
    England does have Roses

How about when i drove into brighton, parked up and walked into town brought a bra from marks then visisted a friend in hospital and drove home all in the same day! I DID THAT. christine. ps all dressed up.

I can now remember my most memorable moment that is CD related...

Telling my SO a few months ago that I dressed.

We've broken up now, but she did more than I could ever ask: by listening, by accepting, and by taking an active interest in that part of me.

I thank her, and have done in the past. She truly did more than I could ever have wished for.

xxxx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Super Model
    I will never forget the time that I told my bestfriend (GG) that I like dressing up as a girl. She kind of knew. She taught me everything there is to know about being a girl, from putting on makeup to picking up men. She even took me out clubbing where I kissed my first man as a girl. What a night!!!!!!!!

My most memorable moment

While I was traveling on business, I got totally dressed and went to a night club by myself. It was the last night of a bussiness trip. I was hit on by several men that night. One man in particular came over and sat down with me. He was very handsome.

He treated me like a real woman. We danced and had a few drinks that night. During the night he kept gently cararess my stockinged legs trying to slide his hand up my skirt, of course I was the proper ladyand didn't let his hand go up too far. While we danced he would slide his hands over my rear. He made me feel so good and so femmine.

I let him kiss me that night and I kissed him back. It was my first time kissing a man as a woman and it was great. He gave me his number, but I was leaving and never called him.

I still remember it till this day vividly. He made me feel like a woman.

I have a question for these members who say they were kissed by men while they were CDing - did the men that kissed you know you were a male CDer?

DanaJ

Mine was when my former GF helped me dress and do my make-up for the first time. I will never forget the buzz when I first looked in the mirror. I could not believe this was me.

Maybe this will be surpassed though next month when I go for my first pro makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    I have a question for these members who say they were kissed by men while they were CDing - did the men that kissed you know you were a male CDer?

DanaJ
    He thought I was a woman as I behaved as one. If he would have know, it probably would have never happened.

That was years ago when here was not all this information about CD's. I thought I was the only one like this.

I don't know if this is moment I want to remember, but anyhow I was dressed last night and about 3 in the morning, my puppy wanted to be let out. In a way, I like it because everyone around me is asleep and I can go out on the deck and watch my puppy as she does her business. Well, last night when I went to let her out, the old man next door was up looking out his kitchen window. I don't know what he was doing up that early or if he even saw me. If he did, maybe he wasn't awake enough to realize what he saw.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

My most memorable moment would have to be the first time I went out dressed. Just being able to feel the wind blow up my dress and the sound of heels on concrete is unforgettable

I bought a pair of boots nice ones 4 inch heel anyhow I tried them on in the store, but some how I must of mixed up the sizes, becouse when I got home I had the wrong size, anyhow, I took them back and all the women would say was " but these are womens boots" it was like I was from another planet and I was gonna suck out her brain, and she was horrified....LOL

I was dressed as a French Maid....and went in to a really rough bar to ask for a cork screw, the people in there were great, the place is so rough, they dont sell beer in glasses, they sell it in cans....and the only food they sold was Fried CHicken, I have NO Fear, Im realistic, I dont pass, I do my best with what I have and enjoy it.
    Last edited by Jodeeuk; 06-16-2005 at 08:11 PM.

party -time-

We, (gf& me) were invited to a Halloween Party,, though - gender bent- opp-sex required- sooo I was ecstatic- "She was My Pimp - and I was obviousely her-
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

oh-

oh and the Cabby asked- "where To Miss"?- wow - I loved IT !!
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Andreia_Br
    My most memorable moment... I have to say it was the first time I went out dressed. But there were also other memorable moments, simple things, like the first time someone called me "ma'am"(actually it was "senhora" because we speak portuguese in brasil ) or the first time a man hitted on me or when I travelled to another city and spent a couple of days dressed whitout fear of getting caught by a friend or a relative.
    But I think the most powerfull momento was when my father told me he knew about my "secret life". That was a moment that I don't wanna go through again.

Halloween

Every Halloween for as long as I can remember. It started when I was very young my mother always asked me what I wanted to dress as and some type of girl it always was. I was very careful in picking something that I thought wasn't obvious, wonder woman, a Flapper, American Bandstand Dancer, Cow girl, Maryln Monroe, etc. My best memory was when I was 13 years old and I told my mom I wanted to be a Ballerina. It was also my first halloween party at a friends house. My mother went all out, the finest balleerina outfit, my hair in a bun (hard to do since my hair was fairly short at that time but some hair extensions and I was there), extreme make-up, you know stage make-up, eyes, lips everything, she even did my nails in a bright red polish. When I went to the party no one recognized me and I let that go on all night. I talked and giggled with the other girls there and made some new friends. To this day I don't think anyone knew who I was...

Every halloween since then and there has been many, I make it a point to dress fully in extravegent evening attire and spend time admiring myself, still haven't got the nerve to venture out again.

there are two really memorable moments for me.
    the first time shopping for girls clothes with my mom.
    and the first time out enfemme with my wife.
    hugs,karen.