Thread: Outed myself at work Yesterday

Outed myself at work Yesterday

I have been underdressing for about 7 months now. Well, I know a few of the people I work with have figured it out because my breasts are getting bigger. Well, Yesterday I wore a light colored T-shirt, (a light creme color under my Western shirt, which I do not snap up) Well, I looked in a mirror later in the day and you could see without any dought that I had a BRA on. The white BRA was showing right through my T-shirt. I thought I had heard someone say something about it. When I figured it out, I just smiled all the more. I know the Plant had a sexual harrassment meeting the other day, I heard someone say they did. I guess I was out making a delivery when they had it. Maybe I was the topic. Oh Well, now a lot of people know about me. I don't care, I am living my life and enjoying it. The supervisiors have not said anything to me about it.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Good for you Amy. The most important thing is being comfortable with who you are.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Good for you Amy. The most important thing is being comfortable with who you are.
    I agree! and at least you do not have to hide yourself.

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    Hi Amy,

Great timing with the sexual harrassment training! I know that felt like a big milestone to me last year. I attended the training and was so pleased with it that I came out to HR immediately after the training.

Sonia
    Public journal at wordpress.com: soniakeys.wordpress.com

I underdress every work day and many days on the weekend. I always wear panties 2/7, but on work days I also wear a bra and cami too. I usually wear only panties on weekends as in the summer I usually wear t-shirts and a bra would easly be seen.

I am really surprised that I am not treated any differently, than I was before.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Outed

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I am really surprised that I am not treated any differently, than I was before.

Hi Amy, Why would you be??? As you stated there is a sexual harassment policy in place, if you were treated differently "law suit city" would be on the map. Anyway I'm sure you do your job and you do it well. But nevertheless, good for you for "coming out".

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

that's great hun you go girl.
    Angie

Way to go, Amy. I hope this works out well for you!

Smile

Congrats

hope all works out. Will you now start with more outward clothing or just stay as you are

Way to go

I was told before I started my new (been there six weeks now) job, That there will be no harrassment of any kind here. I told them about me before I started. In case they had a problem with it. I didn't even put a gender down on my aplication (they have me as female, cool hu). Well, after wearing pink high tops, theres really only one guy (I work with a bunch of recovering mechanics) that is having a problem (I don't dress at work, yet!) with it. He keeps calling me a homo. Funny thing about him. All I have to do is complain and that dumb a** is outa a job. I think I'll let him hang himself. He has even writen stupid s**t on an interoffice IM. Other wise nobody is really caring, even after the shaved leggs and pink high tops.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.