Thread: I dont feel dressed

I dont feel dressed

I can sit here dressed in panties under pantyhose, covered with a nice satin or nylon slip but I don't feel complete until I have my breast forms on.
    What about you?

Yes Silky, I am much the same. Need to have breasts and also my wig. Before that I am just in the process of becoming my femme self but once my dressing is complete I can look in the mirror and enjoy that ecstatic feeling of being a girl

love
    Tracey

HI there silky, yes most definitely, but like Tracey I need to be completely dressed to feel almost complete.

Stefanie

Until I have my breast in, make up on, and a wig on, I am just a guy in a dress. You have to complete yourself to be comfortable.

For me it is all or nothing. In fact, I will avoid looking in a mirror until I have at least a wig and breast forms on.

I don't feel complete till my makeup is done, nails.... clothes..... shoes...... hair... grab my purse and I'm out standing in a store in front of a rack of dresses, on clearence.... Then I feel dressed....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    i think for most of us there's that one item that makes the transformation complete , for me it's always been my wig. Up until now i've always had really short hair , like crew cut length so without my wig i'm just some wierd thug in pretty clothes. however i'm growing it out a bit now so give it another six months or so and hopefully i'll be able to look pretty all the time with my own hair , i can't wait
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Contrast with a Transsexual?

My wife and I have informally adopted a transsexual friend; she's living in our guest bedroom now. She's full-time but pre-op. I'm a full-time crossdresser. She'll go without beard cover and bra-less out in public (even to restaurants--eek!) By contrast, I don't go out any further than the trash dumpster without full makeup and padded bra. (My wife jokes I have trouble coming downstairs without a purse!) To say appearance is more important to me is an understatement.

On the other side of the issue, I have no problem flashing my male ID. I plan on a legal name change, but there's no hurry. Lots of other things come first.
    She did her name change some time ago. She plans for SRS and facial feminization surgery, takes hormones, and skates dangerously near to anorexia (which serious retards the development of her breasts, a fact which she doesn't seem to grasp even though we've told her about it). I have no plans for SRS or hormones and have trouble keeping my weight under control.

Contrast--definitely. But we love her as our daughter just the same.

Blessings,
    Rikki

For myself, it's not so much of a feeling as a "state of being". I'm good either way really, BF's notwithstanding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm not "right" with the world without nail polish, breast-forms, wig and make-up on. Its an illusion, and I love it. Hugs, Amber
    "in varietate concordia"

Hmm lemme see. Well the only wig i have is cheap and itchy so i can do without it and i never had forms so I wouldnt miss them.... I think the only thing that really makes me feel fully dressed is a half decent skirt.

Outside of clothes a nice clean shave is absolutely 100% needed. Nothing worse than hairy legs when trying to relax and show off your legs.

I try to get up each day and get dressed in something that makes me feel good then put on some makeup for the day. I must feel my best which includes heels that make me feel even better. One thing is girls feel as good as we look so do it up right.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I am going all Donald Duck. Just a shirt. Pants are overrated.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

For me its all about the illusion. Makeup wig and breasts. If I can even remotely see stubble it can be crushing. Just a guy in drag- not what i'm going for.
    Amanda

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyjo View Post
    Yes Silky, I am much the same. Need to have breasts and also my wig. Before that I am just in the process of becoming my femme self but once my dressing is complete I can look in the mirror and enjoy that ecstatic feeling of being a girl

love
    Tracey
    Quote Originally Posted by amber 07 View Post
    I'm not "right" with the world without nail polish, breast-forms, wig and make-up on. Its an illusion, and I love it. Hugs, Amber
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda0208 View Post
    For me its all about the illusion. Makeup wig and breasts. If I can even remotely see stubble it can be crushing. Just a guy in drag- not what i'm going for.
    Amanda
    Hiya Silky, these comments just about sun it up for me. One thing i'd like to add is being shaved, the only hair i have is on my head and eyebrows and it feels wonderful. It's great being a girl. bobbie

I have to agree , It took me way too long to buy my first breast forms but once I did I cant live without them . They make me feel complete Tomara

Quick put them in, I hate to see you down in the dumps or without bumps.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Just a cami, skirt and heels and I'm happy.