Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cds with other men

cds with other men

i aonly ask because i see other posting about sex with wife or Gf while in mfe mode or both as girls has any one ever been with another male while dressed or played with any while dressed even if wife was there maybe both of you have ? just wondering .

Banned Read only
    Yep, I've dabbled with it in the past. I'm not attracted to men in general , but I must say that I quite like the TV/CD/TS/TG types, so long as they're as "soft and gentle" as GG's.

Not yet, but deffinately want to. I too, am not attracted to men in general but feel way different when dressed.
    "Fear is your only God."

http://www.myspace.com/kaitlyna74

[SIZE=1]"I'm just a girl,
    Guess I'm some kind of freak
    'Cause they all sit and stare
    With their eyes " --- No Doubt "I'm Just a Girl"
    [/SIZE]

I have not yet played with another cd. I have with non cd's while I am enfemme. When I am dressed, I am feminine in EVERY way

very good question not yet but about it allot when dressed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

i've had a lil fun with a guy while under dressed, he loved me in panties

Jill

I'm afraid this is where my total heterosexual side kicks in. I'm not attracted at all to other cd/thc's. I can admire them for their look, but as for any kind of sexual activity, I'm just not interested. If a GG was interested in sexual activity with me in femme mode, then that's a different matter. However, I don't think of myself in any "lesbian" way, just a horny bloke in a frock.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

I have been with men several times while dressed as a CD, i have been with other CD's, and I have been with gay men while dressed (disaster and not a lot of fun)... interestingly enough, what I have NOT been with is a GGirl while dressed! I find the whole idea of being with my wife or other female as something I am not interested in when dressed enfemme... i want to be with another CD or with an interested straight dresser who admires and wants to be with a CD.

Quote Originally Posted by iwearpanties View Post
    i aonly ask because i see other posting about sex with wife or Gf while in mfe mode or both as girls has any one ever been with another male while dressed or played with any while dressed even if wife was there maybe both of you have ? just wondering .

I have, in the past, with an x-wife and also alone. Being enfemme I'm exactly like karynspanties, feminine in EVERY way. I'll have to say, for me, it was a totally unforgettable, and enjoyable experience, which I would relish again, given the chance. Hugs, Amber
    "in varietate concordia"

Yes i have been with several men while dressed and love the attention I get..

Quote Originally Posted by shericd7 View Post
    Yes i have been with several men while dressed and love the attention I get..
    As for labels, do you consider yourself bi, gay, or straight?

Aspiring Member
    Not me, thank you. Now, sex with a GG while dressed (or in the process of pulling off my skirt), That sounds great.

Smile

Being married ill just stick to the fantacies

I'm another gurl not interested in men in general. I'm only bi for other dressers and GGs of course.

emmely said it all for me
    but im in a gay relationship (my ptnr is very fem n passive)
    but when im in dress i just love to be passive for a gental cross dresser or a hot gental guy
    ohh la la
    an loveing it
    hugs n best wishess to all

Master of My Domain Notbychoice's Avatar
    I'm not sexually attracted to men either dressed or in guy clothes. It's fun to look at pictures of CDs, but the sexual urge just isn't there. I have thought about it, but the idea of a man touching me dressed or not kinda turned me off.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

It's kind of a paradox. I don't find men attractive in the least, but I find being in the female role sexually very exciting.

Only GGs for me. But I'll do straight, lesbian, and role reversal with her!

A man wouldn't get me hard!

Hanging out

I wouldn't mind hanging out with other CDer's with them all dressed and me being the only one half-naked wearing panties or lingerie with boots, but I am not interested in men. I would rather wear those things around an appreciating, beautiful, adventurous woman that loves lingerie and fetishwear.

Banned Read only
    I have been w/a man while in enfemme mode, it was a great experiance and would do it again if I had the chance to. I am not gay and do not look at men in that way while I am in drab, but while in CD mode is a different story.

oh another cd or as emily said a gental guy it just great
    im very submissive when in dress
    ohh la la
    it just the hottest to be loved gentley

i would like to try first with a cd- not really attrached to men- but fantise about it -

Red face cds with men

i have as wellbene with Real men when in fme but it was more in the d/s type of play spankings bondage verbal absue ect . i guess you could say it was a sessions of domination

Banned Read only

being with a CD

Since I got on the internet in the early 90's with bbs I use to d/l pics of CD's and trans I guess to relate and sometimes I get in a frisky mood. I also knew a CD who fully dressed and went outside which we had some encounters.

Being without a woman since 2001 if I with a cd or trans when I was weak I would be temped. Many things I have not experienced with a woman and if I was touched that way I would melt like butter.

Is that wrong craving a woman that is not there and desiring the next best thing in a CD or Trans?

Oh my yes! When en femme, I am a total girly girl!