Thread: I'm Back!!!

Talking I'm Back!!!

I'm back!!! I did it!!! I survived two weeks (actually 16 days but who's counting) traveling to and from and visiting at my mom's house. The only scrap of girl's clothes I snuck into my suitcase was a single pair of white bikini panties by St. Eve, I hid in one of the little pockets of my suitcase. I wore them two days. Every other day it was boring boy's underwear. I haven't worn so many jockey shorts for I can't remember how long. I guess it was my last trip home. Only boy's jeans and shorts; only boy's shirts and t-shirts. No panties, no bras, no girl's jeans, no miniskirts, no baby tee-tops, no girl's shorts, no dressing up at all. It was horrid!!!! (New favorite word from book I read called Bringing Blue. Great book, btw.) I never did get the nerve up to go buy any other undies like I have done before. It seemed like my mom was being extra nosy this time.

But I am back. I am still at work as I write this and dressed mostly in boy's clothes but this morning I lingered long going through my undies drawer before finally settling on bright red string bikini panties also by St. Eve. So underneath my slacks I can feel Jenny starting to come back to life.

It looks like the forum has been very busy while I was gone. There were like 270 new posts. I also had several private messages and a few e-mails at my yahoo address. I will have to try to catch up on the forum's postings and I will be answering all of my messages as soon as I can. For the next few days I am going to be catching up with my friends and work (yuck) so forgive me if I don't get right back to you.

And of course I am going to be dressing up!!!! Yay!!!!

Jenny is back in town!!!!
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Thumbs up You're back!

Hi Jenny,

Glad to see that you survived the drought successfully. I have felt the same way during and after trips with my wife. While away I always feel that there is something missing in my life. I guess you feel the same way. Eventually get into something comfortable and feel feminine again. Satin and nylon bring it all back again.

Ivana

CDKathy

Talking We've missed you!

Hi Jenny,

Welcome home! We've missed your youthful exuberance. It was tough but we managed to survive without you.

Hope you enjoyed your time with your family even if Jenny did suffer a bit.

Good to have you back!

Great to see you back Jenny!!!
    H & K
    Jenny K

Talking I'm Back!!! (Part Two)

Hi everyone, Jenny the outdoorsgirl here,

I'm back!!!! And I am famous!!!!

My four friends and I just got back last night from our mini-vacation to Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. We had an absolutely wonderful time. We floated rivers, saw wild animals, watched geysers erupt, swam in the "Boiling River," went to a rodeo, hiked to waterfalls, on and on. . .

And I have to report that your ever-so-humble Jenny is world-famous. I discovered that one of the largest lakes in Teton is named after me: "Jenny Lake." The whole time we were in the area it was my little secret from my friends (who don't know about Jenny.)

Not much opportunity for dressing but I did sneak one little episode in. One of my companions, a 23 year old leggy and slim brunette neamed Bridgette, wore a two piece swimsuit. The bottom half had a skirt on it. I had never seen this style for young women before but Bridgette sure looked cute in it as we swam in the Boiling River. That evening we had dinner in the girls' cabin. I went to the bathroom to discover Bridgette had hung her swimsuit over the shower curtain rod. Quick as a bunny I slipped my shorts and briefs off and slipped on the bottom half of her swimsuit. I looked cute in it. I think I will have to get a swimsuit like it for myself.

In any event, we had a wonderful time. I would highy recommend this vacation for anyone. If anyone wants more information send me an IM or private message.

In the meantime, I am back on the forum!!! (Which I see has been very busy even in the short time I was gone.)

Jenny (the crossdresser not the lake)
    Last edited by Jenny; 08-19-2004 at 12:43 PM.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Welcome Back Jenny! (even though you don't know me because I registered yesterday )

Hurry up and get home so you can get all dressed up!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Tristen Cox

Jenny's back!

Missed you and welcome back. Have fun catching up on the posts. Sounds like a great time, glad you got out and had some fun.

Luv ya!

odelay
    Welcome back Jenny! I know how it feels to not being able to dress. I was over at my friends place last night, and god.. All I could think about was slipping into a pair of panties. A single night, and I couldn't stand it.

Aspiring Member
    Wel yeah I can certainly understand how difficult this must be to go that long not being able to dress with something for at least a wahile but it can be done I know because I have done it myself. OH well that is another story. But Welcome back anyway. Glad you are back. Being a girl is the only way really. We rule you know really. As always Thank's everso Suzy Ann!.

Welcome back! Things sure were quiet around here without you.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]