View Poll Results: How much time on forums about Crossdressing ?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Almost 7/7 24/24

1 0.98%
  • At least 3 hours per day as a rule

5 4.90%
  • About 1 to 3 hours per day, almost everyday

60 58.82%
  • A few hours per week , not everyday

29 28.43%
  • About one hour per week or slightly less

4 3.92%
  • Still more occasionally

3 2.94%

Thread: How much time spent on CD forums such as this one ?

How much time spent on CD forums such as this one ?

Hi all girls,

I feel curious how much time you devote to this forum, and other ones about Crossdressing ?

As for me I visit 2 or 3 forums about CD almost everyday and more than one hour per day as an average.

Kisses

Nadia

I usually visit here early in the morning before going to work, when everybody is stiil in bed, especially my kids, who I don't want to know about me. Would spend a lot more time here if I could.

I work from home and there is a PC running for most of the time. I spend a few minutes here and there as/when I need a break from other stuff. It probably totals to about one hour each day.

Banned Read only
    A few hours a week, not every day. And definitely not for hours and hours on end like I did when I first got a broadband connection a few years ago now.

I come here several times a day but it's not so much a "forum addiction" as it is to check on my friends and how things are going. Plus I have the time as I'm retired. Truth is, I care about the people and if I could, I would rather associate with them in person and the folks I have met from the Forum have never disappointed me. Since that is impractical for many reasons, I do the next best thing which is to come here and that is always refreshing to say the least.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I try to check it out daily.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I very rarely miss a day. So I guess I'm in the 1-3 range.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Well not just CD forums... but mainly makeup forums.... 10 - 12 hours a day... on and off... every day of the week... (it's a requirement since I took a position on one)... like a second job!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    During the week I am on in the morning before work and late evening.
    The weekends all times of the day.

I am in the 1-3 hr most every day , I have had alot of time lately , home healing after sholder surgery . when I get back to work I wont have as much time to spend here. Tomara

I check in most days for about 15 minutes to a half hour. Like Sal I am retired and for the most part I can check in when I choose but mostly it is in the morning between 9:00 and 10:00. Occasionally I look in on Laura's Playground but the CD forum there has very little action and the transgender forums don't really interest me. I would be interested in any other forums like this if anyone can pass along an address I would really appreciate it.

Vieja

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    These days I post on the internet entirely as Caroline, even at non CD forums. I make no effort to hide that I'm CD, in fact, there is a political site I post at, tho not as much, where they originally knew me a male and by another name. I actually came out on-line to the site and was very well accepted. I was even able to get the admin to change my screen name to SweetCaroline. I actually refuse to post at any site where they wont call me Caroline and use female pronouns when addressing me. The only person I still talk to using my male name is my lady-friend (who knows about my crossdresssing), and I have a rarely used male Myspace profile. So to answer the question, even if I'm not at a CD site, I'm still CD.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

This is the first CD forum I have ever posted in and this is only my 2nd post.

Time Well Spent

The time I take reading and occasionally commenting here is therapy. While I underdress most of the time, I do not get to dress up fully very often. My wife is not negative at all but just don't get time. So keeping up with you all and exploring my feeling is quite important to keeping my mind. You all do make me fell quite comfortable. So THANKS!!

Hugs Edyta

I spend time here every day, not all at once, but you will see me popping in a few times a day. That way I can check on things, keep up with what is new. I would guess it averages several hours a day, and I love it.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

About one to three hours for me too. Even though I"m a part timer, I still get a lot of enjoyment, and sometimes good advice by reading all the posts that interest me here, and sometimes on other forums that I am not a member of.

I kinda go in spurts! I'll spend several hours on this site one day and then it may be several days before I log on again.
    Vivian

8rys, going on walkabout
    Even though I answered 1-3 hours a day, its more like 15-20 minutes two or three times day which adds up to roughly an hour.

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    is it a bad sign that the cd forum logo has started to burn itself into my screen ?
    think that might be a sign i'm here too often , that and the fact they've started charging me rent and my mail's been redirected here . Oh dear , time to cut down again
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

I only come to this forum. And only because the voices tell me to.

But it's free so that's ok then.

No idea how much time I spend on the forum. It depends how manic I am feeling.

Content and Happy
    A few hours a week. It's nice to see what's going on and view new threads.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

everyday

For about 1-2 hrs. time goes fast when you have fun.
    G

Smile

Usually between 1 to 3

Sadly I spend substantially more time reading and writing about crossdressing than I spend dressed.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Silver Member
    Usually 1-3 hours per day but not every day if I have other things going on. I like to keep up to date on PM's and e-mails both here and on other sites as well. I love one on one chats with other cd's and I probably am an internet junkie.