Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it still a rush .....Dressing

Is it still a rush .....Dressing

Last night I got all dolled up. Headed out all I did was go fill up the car with gas. Such a rush when you first walk outside, I just love that feeling, my heart still starts beating........

On the way back in the Hotel a nice man opened the door for me said "mam". I looked him in the eyes and said "Thank you".

Saw him this morning in Drab.....no idea it was me.

Would love to hear more stories from all you girls on the fun adventures you have had.

Hugs!

SandyR
    Last edited by SandyR; 05-28-2008 at 09:37 PM.
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Nope.... Those days are gone.... Now it's as natural walking into a crowded store enfemme as it is in guy mode...... And guys still hold the door for me too... When in girl mode... not guy!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Yes it is a rush to be out while dressed. I have only been out a few times so this is new to me. I have been in the closet for 50 years and am just now coming out. One might think that after dressing for such a long time it would be easy to just go out in public dressed but it is not. I don't know why I feel this way but I want to overcome it in the worst way. I am getting there though, just six weeks ago I got up enough courage to join this site and others like it so I have made some progress already.

Ah, Miss Hutton so good to see you back, you are a real girl, for sure......

Susan, welcome home hun!

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am much like Karren. I shop so much enfemme that it is no big deal. However, there is one very major difference. Well, make that two differences!
    Number one, I am not now nor will I ever be, as pretty as Karren! Number two, when I am enfemme it is only in the clothing I am wearing. No wig and no make-up!

I did go to the nail salon today to get my fingers redone. Yesterday the job was not very good, too many streaks! I normally go on Tuesday because that is usually a slow day! Today was definitely not a slow day! They had a Mother/Daughter special going on! Boy did I get a lot of "looks" and smiles! From the neck down I did look very feminine, but the rest.......... not at all!!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

When I go out it is just at the house (yeard or driveway) or driving home at night no one can really see me but yes it is a rush.
    Angie

I've only ever stepped out of the back door a couple of times, & that was a big rush for me.

I still get the rush because at this point of time I am not able to go out as much as I would like

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's still thrilling and nice, but it's not the same kind of rush (combination of fear and excitement all rolled into one (like a bungee jump is!) as it was before. I don't get the fear part anymore only the excitement and even then, it's more of a happy smiley type excitement like I'm participating in my favorite sport or pastime .... which of course I am!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Smile Yes

Hey Sandy,
    Yes it's still a rush, even after going out Hundreds of times. I go out nearly every day,
    sometimes only to the grocery store but I always dress like a Lady. I dress for the occasion,
    but when I'm only in peddle pushers the thrill is always there. That's one of the reasons I'm a 24/7 Lady.

Paula Rae
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile getting dressed

ever since the first time i got fully dressed and went out for the first time to long island.i always feel as its the first time putting on my lingerie and slipping into my girdle and putting on my nylons.to this day its still a thrill and i love it every day of my life.love phylisanne

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I always get a rush when I go out being just to fill my car with gas or going shopping to the mall or just going to the post office

Everyday I LOVE dressing! I miss it too much when I can't dress. I don't even care going thru security at teh airports and I get picked for a bag search. Having fun in there rummaging thru my heels, hose and nightgowns?

Man I missed this site!!

xoxoxox
    Cathie Pantyhose
    Any day is a great day in pantyhose
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

I just went outside to work with panties on a few weeks ago but before that it was over the winter while plowing in my truck. It is always a rush for me.

Wearing a skirt is a rush

[SIZE="3"]Just wearing women's clothing is a rush. It is much more natural now but I feel complete when I dress up.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Russell View Post
    I've only ever stepped out of the back door a couple of times, & that was a big rush for me.

Probably all I will ever have the nerve to do as well. I usually just wear what I can get by with.
    So much enjoy reading about the experences that some of you have going out dressed.
    Jolene
    Last edited by Jolene; 05-29-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Add to post

I have been CDing for about 50 years now. A week from this Saturday is my TRi-Ess Annual Banquet/Prom. I am starting to get my Prom outfit ready. Now that my wife is accepting my CDing, I am hoping I can get her to help get ready. since this is a special outing, I want to do it right. The correct foundation, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick. Mabey even false eyelashes. I am even debating about asking my wife to pierce my ears, so I can wear pierced her Pearl earrings, and matching Pearl neckless. She has offered them to me to wear for this event. I plan on scheduling my nail salon visit for that afternoon instead of that morning, so I can get my nails polished in the same color as my toes which is usually a bright Red.
    If you can not tell, I am starting to get more and more excited and it still over a week away.
    Yes even after 50 years, it still is exciting. LOL
    Last edited by JoAnnDallas; 05-29-2008 at 08:51 PM.

[SIZE=2]
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Russell View Post
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]What is it about us NW UK gurls? My wife was out with friends on Wednesday night, so I ventured out of the back door too, down the path and around the patio. Everything I was wearing was black, 5" stiletto sandals, stockings, suspenders, really tight skirt, corset (couldn't fasten the skirt without that!), bra, chemise as a top. What a rush, even though it was dark! Neighbours on one side are away, so I could click-clack away with my heels....Brilliant![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

First time out

I went out for my first time last year. All I did was go for a drive and then stopped at a small park and took a short walk along a bike path.

It was a huge rush! I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to do it again.

The one thing I will never forget was stepping out of the hotel room (I was out of town on business) and walking across the parking lot to my car. I could hear other people around (in the parking lot, going in and out of their rooms, etc.), but no one said anything (part of me expected to be outed immediately).

When I got into my car I took a deep breath and told myself I can't believe I just did that!

hi girls
    yes its a real rush when the fresh air swerls up your dress/skirt an you get a feeling of walking in the nude,...
    i know why some girls have that knowing smile on there faces
    (i only were a small "G")

The rush used to be just dressing up. Now that isn't enough, but boy (shouldn't that be girl) do I get a rush when I'm out and about.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I don't know if this is the elephant in the room, so to speak - but although I still get a rush every time I go out, it is a rush of a different sort. I started going out when I was 11. On my first outing while riding my bike, I fell over after going over a few feet. I didn't know it at the time, but the short ride, combined with the excitement caused me to exercise my right of manhood for the first time. Although that feeling persisted for a number of years - I don't necessarily get excited now - rather, I feel more NORMAL.

OK, I said too much. I hope I didn't offend - however, it's bothered me that I don't see the above mentioned discussed much. Maybe it was just me - but I doubt it.

Shoot I still get a rush everytime I here high heels click on a hard floor, either on myself or someone else, just love the sound. It instantly creates a happy thought.

Anessa

yes A thousand times yes still a rush at home in the hotel at the mall it all is still a huge rush it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Just here to make freinds
    Hey Sandy - FUN! I hope to create some new stories in my CDing life soon - thanx for the push - Linda
    Really enjoying this!!!