Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Purge

Emergency Purge

Tuesday, I thought I was having a heart attack and set up any emergerncy purge. Everything was accessible and went to a goodwill box. Turned out to be angina and dehydration. Has anyone else had an emergency purge? What triggered yours?

Never did one.. Never plan to do one either.. If someone that doesn't already know or doesn't suspect, finds something that I have.... And I have a lot... Then so be it... It would take me a week to do an emergency purge!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

dont realy know yet, just glad your okay hon, need a paramedic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Platinum Member
    lol that would take way too much time......... no it's not some thing i could do..................

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Karren thinks she has a lot of stuff..ROFLMAO !!! My just completed move required one load of the work van to move Em across town.

I am out to kids, and EX, and EX inlaws (parents are deceased), so no big deal. I have said it before...being out brings great freedom.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Silver Member
    Tiffany, sorry to hear about your emergency and I hope you are better now. No, I have never done an emergency purge and I don't think that I could get in done in a timely manner as I have just so much stuff. I have done 'regular' purges four times and felt depressed because of it later and eventually replaced everything. I will never purge again and if I have an emergency I will just have to deal with it. The clothes are here to stay no matter what! Again, I hope all is well with you.

It's not that I have too much stuff, but more a case of, should an "emergeny" happen to me, I think I'd be more worried about me than my clothes.

Oh what will "they" think of me if I'm gone? I'll probably be too busy shoveling coal to worry about it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Several times and I always go back and buy more than the last time. I have more heels and skirts than I've ever had these days.

xoxoxox
    Cathie Pantyhose
    Any day is a great day in pantyhose
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

I am in the usual position with life and family. All my items were boxed in my desk at work. I am self employed. It was quick and easy. If something were serious, I wouldn't want people to find out that way. Purging does stink and I have done it before thinking I could quit. After all settles down, I will build again. I am doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Karren thinks she has a lot of stuff..ROFLMAO !!! My just completed move required one load of the work van to move Em across town.

I am out to kids, and EX, and EX inlaws (parents are deceased), so no big deal. I have said it before...being out brings great freedom.

Emily Ann
    [SIZE="3"]Amen.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post

Emily Ann
    I just moved too. Loaded up two big old wardrobe boxes, two big cardboard boxes and a couple of suitcases full of shoes, wigs, make-up. I did not realize I had so many items until I tried to move it.

I'm with Karren. Let'em find it.
    BTW Tiffany Tgirl, take care of yourself.
    No closet is big enough!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No worries

I'm taking it with me. Eternity in either H--- place would be unbearable, without Sherry along!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can understand your concern about not wanting others to find out if something were to happen to you. However, if you actually thought you were having a heart attack, I honestly wouldn't worry about that and just get to the hospital. I'm not trying to be rude, but your health is important and delaying treatment for a heart attack can mean the difference between life and death.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cdjenny20 View Post
    I can understand your concern about not wanting others to find out if something were to happen to you. However, if you actually thought you were having a heart attack, I honestly wouldn't worry about that and just get to the hospital. I'm not trying to be rude, but your health is important and delaying treatment for a heart attack can mean the difference between life and death.
    I agree that a person's health is most important. Glad to hear you are ok and take care of yourself. Do not think I could ever purge. Good clothes are so hard to come by.
    Jolene

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Never did one.. Never plan to do one either.. If someone that doesn't already know or doesn't suspect, finds something that I have.... And I have a lot... Then so be it... It would take me a week to do an emergency purge!! Lol
    I predict the red wings over the penguins in 5 games.

Since I am out to the wife and she accepts it, I have no plans for a "Emergency Purge".

First of all I am happy to hear that you are OK. If I thought I was having a heart attack, purging would be the last thing on my mind.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    First of all, I hope you are seeing a cardiologist ?? Please do so soonest if not.

Somewhere on this board another lady answered a question about people finding her clothes by showing the text of a letter she includes in each box (or drawer). It explains what you are finding. It was very well written, search around for it and it should be easy to find.

You have to give them something to laugh about when you're gone.

8rys, going on walkabout
    As said before health over ego for me. I had to purge in the past. That is usually stressful enough as it is. If my ego takes a blow form a family member finding out and I'm still converting O2 to CO2 it is still a win. If that gas exchange ceases,well its game over any way. They will find out after the fact then I'm sure of it. So being fairly closeted myself let them, after their initial shock odds are things will start to return to some form of normal.

If this comes off as cocky please understand it is not meant to.. There are times, when the great tubes of the internet don't convey emotion very well...

A little over three years ago, I was underdressed and found myself having a heart attack at work.

It was a mild one, and i had time to undress in my office and put my silky things in a drawer and get redressed then call for help.

I still underdress nearly every day, but I am not having another heart attack

If anyting happened to me, I'm sure I could count on my SO for a good purge... and if something happened to BOTH of us, I guess I really just don't care what people might find, I'd have more important things to think about at that time.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

While I have a pretty nasty heart condition I know that my wife would take care of things before my family found out. My biggest concern is that something happens to both my wife and myself and my whole family found out. I am not terribly concerned for my personal concerns obviously but I know how hard it is for a family to discover terrible secrets about a person after they die.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

Emergency Purge

I did that once and regretted it ever since, I felt it was the right thing to do at the time. I was being moved wile in the Marine Corps, I had 3 days notice and Chloe' took up a satchell in the back of my closet , I had bought a georgus wig in Hawaii shoulder lenth chesnut brown with a nice body wave. I have never found one like it in any shop I've been in for the last 27 years. I did what I felt I had to do like you did ,now I just don't care what others think, someday you could reach this platau and be free too.
    Life is too short to not be who you are.