View Poll Results: My favorite hobby is:

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Studly

25 15.92%
  • Girly

35 22.29%
  • Androgynous (equally applies to both sexes)

97 61.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Favorite Hobby

Playing guitar is my main hobby, when I get the time. Hard to do with false nails though lol!

I also picked Androgynous because my hobbies are:

Off-roading
    Building model cars
    motorcycling

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

All of my hobbies are gender neutral........walking, photography,people watching,listening to the radio, and, when I can find time, reading.
    Osteph
    Osteph

It is Androgynous but I love to cook. Any supermarket that will give me a recipe or one in the newspaper that looks interesting usually ends up in my recipe drawer. I have too many cookbooks to count but don't seem to have the time to use them.

I tend to prepare the main meal of the day when I am home. Recently however, that has become a simple task since the wife went back to work and the kids are out on their own. I have to make something quick and easy.

Still, I get enjoyment just putting everything together when we have guests or just the two of us alone. The reward comes with the finished meal getting good reviews.

Jen
    Last edited by Jenny J; 05-30-2008 at 02:12 AM.

I like playing video games ^_^

My hobby is collecting and making clothing for American Girl and other 18" softbody vinyl dolls. I have over 60 AG and AG wannabe clone dolls and literally hundreds of outfits for them. I dress them mostly in styles from the late 1950s/early 1960s -- think Chatty Cathy style dresses and outfits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

My favourite hobby is a childrens card game. Its not really androgynous because it is a predominantly male game but it is in no way studly.

You forgot Nerdy, quite a few of us are technical types.

My hobby is Astronomy. My wife says its for older nerdy guys with beards. I don't have a beard, I'm only 45, and I hope that I am not that much of a nerd.

BF

Video gaming is my hobby. Especially simulation games, like the sims. Madden is probably my all time favorite. Been playing it since 93!

Smile

Military History, and wargaming!!!! Doom3 and quake2,4 as well.

I'Outside crossdressing it would have to be studly and it hunting/fishing.
    Angie

I like driving my car (BMW 330CD M-Sport), and I know lots of GG's like to do, and also playing PC games, Photography are all androgenous, I believe
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Aspiring Member
    PC / console gaming: Androgynous although more males enjoy this. The numbers are evening up though, especially with "casual games" and those such as the Sims being so popular.

My hobbies can be equally enjoyed while in male or female mode , Working around my home, movies, plays, dining out, and riding my Harley. Tomara

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea M. Forbes View Post
    I'm an artist. Crossdressing is a part of my artistic expression. Confusing, isn't it
    No, no, not at all, I am the same way !!

Charlene

Ok Girls, This will blow some of your minds, Hobbies...CDing is number one, Nail art, I love painting little things on nails, I do my wifes, a sister in law and three neices regularly..next is is the kind of strange one, a GG friend and her daughter and I go "mud sinking" which means we find a secluded spot somewhere that is muddy and walk into it just to see how deep we can get. I know it sounds strange but it's alot of fun! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Fav hobby is cycling. Either on a mountain bike or a road bike. Where else can I have the excuse for shaved legs and arms with out a second look. Besides, womans cycling wear can look very much the same as guys.
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

Nolife :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    Military History, and wargaming!!!! Doom3 and quake2,4 as well.
    You're leaving the best ones out: Quake/QuakeWorld and Quake 3 (especially CPMA mod)

Creative writing when I can get clear space to get my mind right into it (which usually means wearing at least a bra and slip!)

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Cooking, most definitely cooking, and there seem to be a fair number of both female and male chefs.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

My hobbies are genealogy and coin collecting. I voted Androgynous because I know these two hobbies are equally enjoyed by both men and women.

[QUOTE=TGMarla;1312545]I like to golf. I guess it's androgynous, but I see more guys doing it than girls. And when I play golf, I wanna be a stud about it.

Yeah, put me down for golf also. I guess it's androgynous, as it's played by either sex; but most people would consider it's chief practitioner, (Mr. Woods) to be pretty macho.

Other hobbies: 1.) playing the piano, 2.)writing, 3.)restoring furniture.....seems most of my avocations qualify as andro!

I think you just want us to admit CD is more like a hobby, qualifying as an avocation. Well, for some it's a vocation too.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Andro for me, anything to do with computers is my main hobby, followed by shopping a rather girly thing, then hiking, camping, photography. Probably the only thing studly I do is whitewater canoe, woman usually like rafts, and a few like kayaks, few woman canoe in whitewater.

Pamela

I guess androgynous for me although it's sort of mixed.

I like to read a lot, but I don't enjoy the "girly" romance novels that my wife does.

The other thing is horses, which I've come to realize is more of a girl thing these days, it seems that women ride more than men. OTOH, I do more of the male side of horse care than most women. It seems that in my wife's family, the women all expect a man to saddle the horses for them, LOL. I also do some of the trimming of their hooves which is more typically a male profession, but our farrier is a woman.

Patti

New Girl on the Block MalibuJenny's Avatar
    As I posted elsewhere, I'm a pretty competitive triathlete which I place in the 'studly' category, even though there are plenty of women in the sport.

Getting involved with this sport has had a negative impact on my dressing because I have far less time and energy and my upper body isn't big but quite toned. So, it's all long sleeves for me.