Thread: After they know

After they know

How many of you gals have SO's or wifes that know?

I have told mine wife and now would like advise on hwo to proceed. I would like her to be very excepting but don't want to be to pushy but then, I don't what to make her think it will just go away.

To the GG's here what helped you to understand/except your husband/SO's dressing?

Stephenie

Platinum Member
    my wife knows been busted enough times and she is not comfy with it.. so for now small steps are working just fine .. good luck ...

Told my wife 29 years ago, and some aspects are still hard for her to accept.

It's hard to say how to proceed with your wife, because we do not know how she feels about it right now.

So could you explain where she's at in her acceptance/nonacceptance?
    DonnaT

well, to avoid getting busted, avoid my wife finding things and to spare her all of the thoughts her imagination could come up, like having an affair etc, I told her. because I love her and I needed to be free.

with that said, she is haveing a hard time with it, she is not sure she can saty with a man who want to look like/act like/ dress like a woman and she is haveing a hard time that I don't want to be one, just pretend from time to time. I don't know how much longer we wll be together. we are taking it slow, well she is anyway, Im in the left lane in a farrari and she is in the right in a model A. we have I long ways to go.

What hurts the most are the few snide comments, the little jibes and insults ment to hurt without yelling. small steps, those small steps might lead me out the door, who knows its only been 5 months.

Stephanie, if I had to sum it up in one word, I would say communication. Be open and completely honest... but let her set the pace. My wife is accepting. PM me if you want to talk.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]