Thread: wife outed me...now she accepts me

Talking wife outed me...now she accepts me

This might get kind of long. I will try to keep it short.

It all started when I took a road trip to Mass. I met with the sisters of Boston. And I had a blast by the way. Well when I got home the wife was not very happy with me. She new I was on a road trip but she didn't now where and she sure didn't think I was going to go out with a bunch of sisters, and way down in Boston at that. So after tax season was over, we had the talk about the hole thing. She was still not real happy with me. When I have made road trips before it did not seem to be a problem, it was always don't ask,don't tell. This time was different for some reason. (maybe the change has something to do with it) I don't know.

So fast forward a few weeks. I am in heaven,it's spring,the birds are chirpen,bees are buzzing,(I love spring),and I am just coming down from the pink fog of meeting the sisters of Boston. I have pulled my camper to it's spring destination and the fishing is good. Life is good, no it's great.

But wile I was at the camper the wife had a birthday party to go to and some of her friends from away were there. Now I did not know it until later but one of her old friends from away was having a rant about friends should be able to tell friends anything. Anything at all, good friends do not have secrets. Now she was talking about another friend. Not her (the wife) and surely not me. My wife says well I beg to differ,some things are ment to be kept secret. Well now the prying starts, what do you have for a secret she says. Well the wife says it's not my secret. More prying, it's your husband isn't it. Yes! and before my wife says anything, her friend says, he is a cross dresser isn't he. Well her jaw hit the floor. How did she know? Turns out she has noticed some the fem things that I do. Like the way I cross my legs. Ya know the little things we do because of the girl inside. Any way they have a little talk. And as a result of that talk I am out to one of my wifes friends.

Now we are at our camper in the woods. We are getting along so well I can't belive it. What's up with that? She must have really needed a break. That's when I find out about her little chat with her friend. OH freeken great!!!! She says the secret is safe with her friend. Ok I hope so I say.

The thing is that because of my trip to Boston, and her talking to someone about my cross dressing, and praying for some direction. She has come to realize that things are not all that bad with us. Cross dressing is not such a big deal. I could be a lot worse. Or do things that are way worse than that. She loves me in every way, so why not love that part of me to. Well sistas a GREAT BIG WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My wife now loves all of me. Talk about a pink fog. I can't tell you all how good I feel. The wife and I are happier than we have been in years. All because she has come to accept all of me.I thank god for showing my wife the light at the end of the cross dressing tunnel is not a train. I say to the wife. Life is too short. Lets have fun with it hun. No I am not going shopping with you dressed up. Don't push it dear.

I now this was a long post and I am sorry for that. I just wanted to show some of you gals that there is hope for an unaccepting wife. Things at my house are the same as before. I don't dress around the house when she is here. The big change is her acceptance. Oh what a feeling that is. I love her so much that I think we might just grow old together. Another GREAT BIG Woo Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Paula - Your post may have been long, but it needed to be to share your story. I'm so happy for you that things have turned out for the best.
    Talon

Congrads....I hope you and your wife continue to work things out. About a year ago, I got fed up with hiding my CDing for over 25 years, so I told my wife. She was not happy and said I could dress but she did not want to see me dressed. This was the status until about 2 months ago when we accidentally came face-to-face with me fully dressed. Since then she has accepted my CDing and even gone shopping with me.

Paula, this is awesome news!!

Wishing you and yours many years of love, peace, happiness and fishing in the camper!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Congratulations!
    Dana Ryan

Hooray for Paula and Mrs Paula! I hope all stays well with you both!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Smile

that has to be better then catching the big one

Good for you Paula, that's a really nice story with an even nicer ending.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Way to go girlfriend. And I agree, crossdressing is never as bad as some of us fear. Most people I've encountered seem to accept it.

Hope to see you around Bean-town sometime again soon, and yes, springtime in New England isn't just good, it's great!
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Great news - I am very happy for you!

Wonderful news hon
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Hi Paula , I`m happy to hear your relationship with your wife is a strong one . To me it sounds like your wife wants to talk to someone about your CDing to help her to understand more about it , maybe you could suggest for her to join us here , maybe she would be able to answer any questions or fears she might have . I hope you continue to grow together. Tomara

As always thanks to all the girls here at cd.com for all of your support. I kinda, just wanted to share my joy with all of you.
    And Tonara I have asked her to come here. She knows how much I value this forum. And all of the sistas here. I don't know where I would be today with out this place and the information that we share here. I kinda get the feeling that DW does not care about all of you. She only cares about me. Please take no offence to that statment.Again thanks everyone for being here. LOL!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Paula . . . Lucky you!

I feel when your wife said . . . 'It is not my secret. It is my husbands,' she realized that that she was right. It was not her problem, so do not make a big deal about it.

[SIZE="3"]Fantastic Paula, It is the best when your SO knows the truth and accepts you for who you really are!! What is the big deal anyway!!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Hi Paula,

I am very happy for the way things turned out for you.

Get ready for some really great times!

Hugs,

Missy Anne

MMMMm your story makes me smile.

Jenny
    ps. and hope

Thats great news . most woman don't like secrets . now she has this off her chest so to speak your wife can relax . all the best to you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

congats to you and your new relationship. I hope that someday I too can be that way with my wife.
    I have started down that road and sofar so good.

Congratulations! You are lucky to have Sisters in Boston. I wish I lived near you all to party with Ashley, Caroline, Danielle and the girls. They are my MySpace friends. Ashley was my wife's friend who helped me come back out of the closet. Ashley is my role model and I included her poem video on my MySpace profile page.

Isn't it fun to shop with the wife? They are so much more experienced at shopping for clothes, cosmetics and other things. My wife is MUCH better at finding clothes that fit me and look good on me. She has been many sizes over the years and understands the female shape and what colors and styles are flattering. Still, I sometimes sneak a few odd items into my wardrobe.