Thread: those who maybe watching.....

Chewies sister-moulted!

those who maybe watching.....

Paranoia is rife with me at the moment . I,ve walked around the home at night with the lights on ( accidently of course ) with the blinds open . I,m sure my neighbours have seen me enfemme , as theres been some very odd looks and remarks .
    Firstly as of now the blinds will be drawn when Shelly comes out to play , and I hope and pray should it lead to confrontation that things will be cool with those who live nearby . unfortunately I fear tongues will wag - us brits love to gossip !
    Has anyone else been " outed " by accident , and what was the outcome ?
    Shelly x

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistress michelle View Post
    Paranoia is rife with me at the moment . I,ve walked around the home at night with the lights on ( accidently of course ) with the blinds open . I,m sure my neighbours have seen me enfemme , as theres been some very odd looks and remarks .
    Firstly as of now the blinds will be drawn when Shelly comes out to play , and I hope and pray should it lead to confrontation that things will be cool with those who live nearby . unfortunately I fear tongues will wag - us brits love to gossip !
    Has anyone else been " outed " by accident , and what was the outcome ?
    Shelly x
    Stephanie was standing in line at the auto tag office the other day when my next door neighbor tapped me on the shoulder. Don't think he has even seen dressed completely feminine! Mind you, I was not wearing a wig or makeup. Just open toe white sandals (showing off my pretty red toes!), a pale blue skort and a tight fitting knit top which clearly showed off my natural 40 B's! Very defininetly feminine looking clothes. He wanted to apologize for not getting something I had left outside my garage for him. I told him that I still had the item and would put it out again for him. Took it in because of rain! Still don't know the outcome because I haven't talked to him since. However, I have seen his wife out walking their dog and she spoke to me. So I guess no problem! Oh yes, he did come and get the bag of dog food I had for him!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I've passed coworkers in parking lots while out on business trips, while enfemme... And have come and gone from my hotel room, completely surounded by coworkers in their rooms... And besides a few "And how was your evening" comments... have never had a problem... Most likely because everyone knows... Just that I don't know they know? lol...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Goodness - you,ve both got confidence - I,ve never even left the home enfemme yet . And I certainly havent come out to many......
    I should have asked the question at the start of this thread ..... has any of you had conflict with neighbours because you were discovered ...and how did you / they react ??

Hi Michelle , It`s funny you ask , I live in the country and the homes are not too close together , this morning when I got up from bed I felt like being lazy so I just put a man shirt and shorts over my chemise,bra,panties and breast forms to go out to the street to get the morning paper as I picked up the paper one of my female neighbors was driving up the street so I waved to her and to my suprise she pulled into my driveway to tell me that her horse had it`s foal and that I should stop by to see it. I`m sure she had to notice my breasts under my shirt , she didn`t say anything but she did have a curious smile on her face . I guess I`ll have to see what her reaction is when I stop by to see the foal latter today. The funny thing to me is it really didn`t bother me. Tomara

Not that I know of. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. If someone has found out accidentally, they have been gracious enough to not say anything.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

New Girl on the Block MalibuJenny's Avatar
    When I was going out a lot and lived in an apartment in a very congested area close to the beach, I know my neighbors saw me on several occasions.

Nobody ever said anything to me about it but I wasn't particularly friendly with them anyway. I'm sure they talked about it amongst themselves but I didn't really care.

The only thing that occurred to me was they might say something to a friend or family member who happened to be visiting, then I realized that was just paranoia. Most people are far too busy with their own lives to spend a whole lot of time thinking or talking about yours.

I don't think that anyone knows, but I have walked by a couple of people I know. They didn't really look at me a second time or hesitate or do anything to indicate that they knew. I am assuming that they didn't notice. They weren't out "looking" for crossdressers nor for me.
    warmly, Linnea

was seen

Last weekend Cheryl was out, got home around 3am and was on my back porch just sitting enjoying the feel of just being out and the guy next door was out and saw me, he did not say a word. A few days latter we were talking and I know he wanted to say something but I did not let the conversation go that way. It is my business not his or his wifes', do the rest of my street know? maybe.

Cheryl

I live so far out in the boonies that my nearest neighbor would have to drive over, climb a fence, trek up a hill and somehow get past a mad whippet who would thrash them within an inch of their life with her wagging tail. When they peeked in the window they would see the business end of a 12 gauge shotgun attached to a guy wearing a frilly petticoat who isn't interested in the whole town hearing about it.

On the other hand:

There are a lot of weirdos out here. They probably wouldn't care too much.

(It just occurred to me: Isn't it interesting that a sissy submissive has a Whippet for a dog??!!)

Silver Member
    I live in the country and my nearest neighbor is about 200 yards away. Recently while driving by this neighbors house I noticed a telescope mounted on a tripod in thier house and it was pointed at my house. I observed this for several months and came to the conclusion that they were watching me through my windows. I responded by setting up my own telescope aimed at thier house so they could easily see it if they were looking into my house. After about a week I noticed that they moved thier telescope and I could no longer see it. I think they were spying on me and when I discovered it and let them know by letting them see my telescope they stopped doing this. We have never talked to each other but I suspect they know about my dressing activities but I do not really care, what I care about is I feel my privacy was compromised by these inconsiderate jerks.

Banned Read only
    What's a Whippet? Sounds kinky. Does it involve any bondage?

I live in the Portland, Oregon area, with my (now) 18-yr-old daughter.

My neighbor seems ok with it

A couple months back, I was driving home en femme in the mid-afternoon. As I drove through my condo to my garage, one of my neighbors was walking back from taking out her trash. I have a fairly recognizable car, so she "knew" who it was (or should have been...) and waved. I waved back and she got a better look into the car. She had a somewhat bemused/amused smile.

I have not spoke to her since, but we saw each other today and had a friendly wave (I appeared male to her today). I am interested in talking to her, just to see if she mentions anything...

Lee

I've often wondered if any neighbours have seen me enfemme, but I don't think they have. It must seem a bit strange to them though, when I come home from shopping, with carrier bags from New Look, Topshop, Miss Selfridge & Dorothy Perkins.

[SIZE="3"]I am sure my neighbor has seen me and my land lady but no one has ever said a word "to me" about it. I have been nearly outed many times in forty something years and I am sure there are others who know! Hasn't mattered much

Kelsy[/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Banned Read only cd_britney_426's Avatar
    I am still pretty new to this so I also get a little "paranoid." I'm not so much nervous once I am at the destination because I go out in public to TG-friendly clubs. So obviously in those environments I want to be noticed and I do have some friends where I go. What has been disturbing to me lately which does cause my guard to go up is the situation at my apartment complex. I prefer a high level of anonyminity where I live. This is regardless of whether I am dressed as a guy or as a girl. I'd rather not have neighbors knowing when I enter and leave my apartment, where I go to work, who I hang out with, who I have over at my house, any valuables I bring in there, and what my lifestyle is about. Unfortunately, I live in a somewhat rough area where violent crime is high and property crime is moderate. I need the low rent due to these outrageous gasoline prices.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for the neighbors not to know I am crossdressing unless I get ready at a friend's house. There is this persistent issue of large numbers of Mexican gang-banger looking types loitering in the parking lot for long periods of time either sitting in their vehicles or just standing around looking aimlessly without any purpose or destination. I cannot go out to the car even at 3:00 am on a work night without these characters seeing me. It is quite a bit disturbing. On the bright side, never once has anyone ever caused me any problem and they will say "hi" if I say "hi" to them. Many people have seen me leave and return enfemme but it is hard to say whether or not they know it is actually "me" crossdressed or whether it is just a girl or whether they know it is a "man" enfemme but don't necessarily know that it is me. I don't think I am that passable but on the other hand most people aren't that bright either and since I make a quick entrance and exit, they probably don't have enough time to get a serious look.

My advice to you is to do what you want to do. You said you have not yet left the house enfemme but probably before long you will want to do so. You have the right to dress however you want. If the neighbors have an attitude about it, that is their problem. You pay for your property which gives you the right to do what you want on it. The only reason I would recommend you to be a bit "paranoid" is if you have reason to believe there is a safety issue. If you are concerned about your actions attracting a tranny-bashing incident, then I would exercise more caution. In my case, I am a bit concerned about potential safety issues but I am currently in the process of implementing precautions and procedures to deal with this. Good luck! Britney

A nieghbor of mine caught me one day while I was cleaning house..I live on the ground floor of the condo had my patio doors open and cleaning when she walked up and said Hi...Not much I could do but talk to her...I had on a short skirt pink top and breast forms,she didnt say anything about what I was wearing ...We talked a couple of minutes and she left..

Hi Michelle,they are peeping toms and invading your privacy.When I was worrying myself over this I couldn't relax at all,so I put up two sets of window treatments.The first set is the standard verticals,the real thick ones,then over that I have thick energy saver drapes.This set up really helped with the peace of mind I needed,now from the outside ,you can't tell if my lights are on or off.No I've not had any hard looks or cruddy remarks yet,thank goodness.
    Last edited by Celeste; 06-02-2008 at 09:02 PM.

my first apartment i had everyone knew me as Paul .. but there were times mj came home and the tenants would say your boy friend's not home .
    after they found out about me they were fine no issues at all . and that surprised me i was sure there would be a hell of a fight or something .. but nothing at all ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I live in a wonderful loft apartment in the Old City section of Philadelphia. About a year ago, a young and extremely beautiful woman moved into the apartment above mine. Over time, we got to know each other as neighbors and through doing some neighborly favors. She kind of looks like a young Natalie Wood and is always beautifully dressed and groomed. I don't have any illusions about anything romantic. After all, she is 23 and I'm 67. But, I do value the the friendliness that has developed and I was concerned that this might change once she discovered that I was a cross dresser. Since I come and go fairly often, I assumed that she would eventually see me dressed.

Well, one evening I was dressed and returning to my apartment just as she was leaving hers. She seemed very surprised and blurted out "What are you up to?" I said "I hope that I didn't shock you too much". She replied "ohh noo!" and quickly stepped back into her apartment. This was a little unsettling as I didn't know what she might be thinking.

Over the next couple of weeks, I saw her now and then while dressed normally and she was as friendly as ever. But neither one of us mentioned the encounter. One day, a little after that, I heard a knock on my apartment door. It was my neighbor. I was dressed in a skirt, feminine top, hose and sexy sandals, but no wig or makeup. This is how I often dress while working at home. I deliberated for a moment, but then opened the door. She acted as if she didn't notice what I was wearing. Her eyes were fixed on mine. She was pleasant and discussed what she had come to ask, which was whose apartment would be cleaned first the next day, since our next-door neighbor was providing a professional cleaning service as a way of making up for the dust that he had created by work that he had done to his building.

As we were talking, her boyfriend came downstairs and now was standing in the doorway along side of her. He too showed no reaction and the three of us stood there talking. A moment later, two city employees came up the stairs. They were from the inspections department, checking to see if the clean-up was being handled to our satisfaction. I now had four people standing in my doorway. It was so ironic that all of these people converged at the same time and everyone was pretending not to notice that anything was out of the ordinary.

About a week later, my neighbor surprised me my calling and inviting me out for an impromtu drink. So we went to a local bar for a couple of delightful hours where we had drinks and conversation. Of course, I asked her about the two encounters and what she thought. She admitted that she was flustered the first time and fled back into her apartment because she simply didn't know what to say. She also thought that the second encounter was hilariously ironic and amusing.

She then assured me that she was absolutely fine with my cross dressing, that she valued our friendship and thought that it was interesting and cool. She asked about where I went when I was dressed. I named the clubs I go to and described them. She was very excited about this and said that she'd love to go to Sister's (a woman's bar) with me. This will definitely happen soon, as she has since reminded me that she was still very much looking forward to our night out.

I think everyone here will understand how delighted I am about the outcome and how grateful I am to have such a wonderful neighbor.

darn!

those were some lucky neighbors! Nice pics!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only cd_britney_426's Avatar
    There could be an interesting way of fooling nosey neighbors. So if you are really passable or close enough that from a distance nobody would be able to tell then you could really throw the neighbors in a loop. They see a man entering and a woman leaving and visa versa but they never see both the man and woman at the same time. Then if they are nosey enough and bump into the man and ask how the wife is, you say "Oh fine. She'll be here in a minute." Then they see the wife and ask the same thing about the man." After awhile, they all think there are two people living in the household and obviously a married or unmarried couple. Yet the two people they keep seeing are actually one and the same. I don't think I am all that passable but even at the TG-friendly club I go to there have been a few regulars who didn't know it was "me" and these were even other TGs themselves. So if they cannot figure it out right away, then probably the neighbors cannot either. Again, from a substantial distance they probably just see a silhouette of a woman in the house or walking to her car but cannot really make out the details.

Years ago I was walking up and down my driveway fully dressed and in heels. Didn't want to wander too far from the house, even tho it was dark. Neighbors house is about 15 ft. from mine so he had to hear my heels clicking and on my return to house he was standing in the driveway waiting for me. I sh** a brick and VERY quickly reentered the house. Nothing has ever been said, but he had to know....
    Live and learn!

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    back in the mid 90's when I had a house, there was a woman who lived next to me and she had a couple of cute border collies, so I would chat with her about them, she once asked me what happened to the girl she would sometimes see going to the mailbox...I told it was my sister who would visit me, she said she was cute, so i thought that was nice..I later found out from her she had a dear male friend who died of aids and she named her first born after him, so i figured if i would have told her it was me, she could have cared less