Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female, but only want I want to be!!!

Banned Read only

Female, but only want I want to be!!!

I don't if you noticed, but I certainly did. There are some CD's who can be all sweetness and light when it comes to displaying visual feminine qualities, but when it comes down to thinking like a woman, they'd rather "blow your brains out" than have to deal with peaceful negotiation when confronted with being a crossdresser. In fact, many would welcome such an opportunity if provoked, and some even may seek to instigate it...

Brain over brawn; an old expression, but nonetheless very true and certainly worth noting if you care at all about showing feminine qualities.

Think about it.
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 06-01-2008 at 04:27 PM.

I dont know what thinking like a woman is.Thinking human maybe.Its all in what you want.I dont want my life to be a negociation.I know a lot of girls who look sweet but dont act feminine at all.There are good girls and bad girls I guess

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Not sure where you are going with this. To generalize thought processes as female or male is kinda silly. I know quite a few women who thrive on confrontation as opposed to passive behavior.

Not only that, but not all of those who dress, have a desire to be women. I personally have no desire to be a woman. I have a COMPULSION that makes me do this. To me, it goes no further than this. So, I am a guy, therefore I think like a "guy".
    Last edited by Ashley in Virginia; 06-01-2008 at 06:33 PM.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Emily,

I think I know what you're hinting at. I think it's the 'testosterone factor', rushing in with guns blazing without considering the impact. But I think this is a generalization. People regardless of gender can be driven by emotion rather than reason. And gender does not necessarily determine whether one is nurturing. Many things drive us to act...sometimes we are consistent with ourselves (internal vs external) and sometimes we are inconsistent. I'm not sure gender pre-disposes how one will act/react.

Of course, that's just my opinion...

And I know women that are not feminine at all but are the sweetest things in the world... So I don't understand your point?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would have to go along with Karren! Like her, I also know some women who aren't the least bit feminine, but are very sweet ladies! And I know men who are very "macho" in some respects, but not at all bullheaded or blazing six gun types! So really, what is your point?

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

To be honest I can't say I've ever noticed anything of that kind on this forum. Sometimes you can see that some are pretty passionate about their views, but I've never seen anything nasty.

I've always been treated really well, even though some may not agree with my views. It's all about giving and receiving respect, which I think is generally the case on this forum.

...Apart from TxKimberly giving me a hard time (several broken bones and a black eye), I really have nothing to complain about

PS:... and even then, she was kind enough to visit me in hospital.... although I did fall violently ill after eating the grapes she brought me......

Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 06-02-2008 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

...Apart from TxKimberly giving me a hard time (several broken bones and a black eye), I really have nothing to complain about

PS:... and even then, she was kind enough to visit me in hospital.... although I did fall violently ill after eating the grapes she brought me......

Just trying to do my part to keep the world safe from those crazy Australians bent on world conquest.

Besides, I'm not sure I get this thread? What the hell are they talking about implying that some of us are full of anything less than sweetness and light? Talking trash like that I think we oughtta take her out back and thump her once or twice, maybe knock some sense into her until she sees things our way. Why, if I knew where she lived . . .
    I'll have you know I'm the very essence of femininity dang it!

(just in case anyone DIDN'T get it, I AM teasing! Well, about everything except try to keep the world safe from the Australians anyway)

What?????????????
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Amazing Member
    i know a GG who is quite feminine, yet of the blow your brains out type, in person to person interaction.
    On the other hand, some tomboys are all sweetness and light.
    Third observation, I have met a ******* who turned against being a man, because of all the violence, etc. that it seems men have instigated. She found living as a man so depressing that she broke-down and had to transition to solve the problem.
    Does the female nature, both culture and hormones lead anyone towards a kinder gentler path in life? Perhaps it does have that influence, even if some females shrug it off.
    An interesting observation in criminology, is the way the masculine role and culture, when taken to extremes, seems to be associated with crime, especially physical and violent crime. Some male criminals often get ultramasculine, and following this culture this leads them astray into fights and other violent crime. And another observation, a guard in a prison for women, found little femininity in the place.
    In the end, all these facts would seem to point to the desirability of the current evolution of society towards more feminine methods of living rather than more masculine. In fact, the latter would seem to be rolling the clock back to when men were men, and all too often, there was hell to pay as a result.
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 06-02-2008 at 07:11 AM. Reason: typo and clarification

I think that i can see what you are trying to say but i do not think that it works in general, i know of some females that if you rub them up the wrong way would be very aggressive, and take a look at a city centre in the UK when it is pub closing time and you will see just as many females getting into fights as males.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with invironments, men can usually find themselves in a more aggressive or physically tough environment than females.

joanne

If you mean that some only pick and choose the "glitter" part of the experience and shy away from interpersonal skills, I tend to agree. Part of really getting in touch with and balancing the feelings is learning to negotiate and care about others.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Just trying to do my part to keep the world safe from those crazy Australians bent on world conquest.

Besides, I'm not sure I get this thread? What the hell are they talking about implying that some of us are full of anything less than sweetness and light? Talking trash like that I think we oughtta take her out back and thump her once or twice, maybe knock some sense into her until she sees things our way. Why, if I knew where she lived . . .
    I'll have you know I'm the very essence of femininity dang it!

(just in case anyone DIDN'T get it, I AM teasing! Well, about everything except try to keep the world safe from the Australians anyway)

You'll be sorry when our Aussie tanks (both of them) come rolling down the main street in Austin.

PS: we're both only joking by the way, as I love Kim to pieces (not joking about the tanks though)

Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 06-02-2008 at 07:57 AM.

Look in the newspaper hun there are lots of GG's in the world that would blow your brains out or just plain kick your but if you look at them wrong. so what is your point.
    Do you think GG's are all sugar & spice I'm thinking you don't know meny real GG's hun.
    Angie

Australians! I thought we were blaming Canada!

You'll be sorry when our Aussie tanks (both of them) come rolling down the main street in Austin.

PS: we're both only joking by the way, as I love Kim to pieces (not joking about the tanks though)

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    What exactly is "thinking like a woman"?

One look at a woman's prison and I'd say there's nothing "peaceful" in those negotiations.

To say an individual is "non-confrontational" based on gender or appearance is being rather bias, don't you think? I mean, here is a whole community breaking social "norms" to be accepted as the individuals they are, presenting as the opposite sex and then a generalized statement comes out like that.... It defeats the purpose of being who you are as an individual if you are expected to adhere to another's idea of "acceptable behavior".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by amandachick View Post
    Australians! I thought we were blaming Canada!
    Holy smokes Amanda - that was last week! You gotta keep up! It's the Australians we gotta keep our eyes on now! Have you NOTICED how many Australians have joined the forum lately???!!! It's like Suzy took out an add and started recruiting. Soon they're gonna have the rest of us outnumbered and then it's all over except the crying. You know, now that I think about it, maybe I could deal with having a "Dear One" instead of a president!
    Hold it - is that treason?? Think I better log off and pack up . . .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Is this what u mean Em?

But first: I get worked up by the road morons, on my way home from work. Clock into this site, with my glass of merlot. I read thru the Forum posts. Laugh at some, cry with some, ( no, not literally), and respond to some.

I USUALLY know what the post-er is talking about. Because, for the most part, we're guys!
    Then, I read a post like yours. It APPEARS to have been written by a woman. Because like most men, I could never, ever figure out how GGs think. And only occasionally, understand what they're talking about!

Do u mean, the gurls here r all sweet when everyone is talking nice? But, get their panties in a bundle when someone responds negatively to them?

Well, I for one, get REALLY PISSED OFF when someone takes that tone! And I'm NOT going to take that kind of crap from anyone!

Is that what u mean Em?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Suzy understands

Oz could start a war with anyone. We'd send our entire Pacific fleet to defend them. They'd send 11 soldiers, and the 2 tanks, for the effort, and we'd call it even!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can understand what you are talking about. I sometime can have the more agrasive side of me come out. Usually it just stays inside and I just try to get away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

don't know what i'm talking about

I don't really get the question but i think i know what your talking about. We wear womens clothes but be act like a man would if someone say something about crossdressing to us. We want to hurt the person and not talk about it. I live in the darkness not the light for the most part. I can't think like a woman but maybe i should act nice and sweet like one.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Oz could start a war with anyone. We'd send our entire Pacific fleet to defend them. They'd send 11 soldiers, and the 2 tanks, for the effort, and we'd call it even!
    Pound for fighting pound they'd probably still be ahead, though..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    but when it comes down to thinking like a woman, they'd rather "blow your brains out" than have to deal with peaceful negotiation when confronted with being a crossdresser.
    I know women who are like that, too. We have to be very careful not to stereotype men and women that way. Sure there are somethings men TEND to do and some things women TEND to do but imho the TG community should be very careful about pigeonholing men and women. The whole idea should be freedom of expression, not adherance to gender rules.

Then again, androgynes don't give a flying hang about gender rules. Vive la freedom, or something like that.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Australia Rules

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Holy smokes Amanda - that was last week! You gotta keep up! It's the Australians we gotta keep our eyes on now! Have you NOTICED how many Australians have joined the forum lately???!!! It's like Suzy took out an add and started recruiting. Soon they're gonna have the rest of us outnumbered and then it's all over except the crying. You know, now that I think about it, maybe I could deal with having a "Dear One" instead of a president!
    Hold it - is that treason?? Think I better log off and pack up . . .

Yes, .......First the Forum, then the World. Well you have to start somewhere don't you ?...

.......and by the way it's "Dear Leader", not "Dear One".... so you're in a heap of trouble already Miss Kimmy
    Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 06-03-2008 at 08:27 AM.