Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Underdressing?

Love Underdressing?

I am curious about how those of us who underdress feel about it. For a couple years I underdressed with panties off and on, but always after a period of 2-3 weeks I would start to really get turned off from it. Of course, then, after a little time I started to underdress again.

Now I've been in panties for about the past 4 months nonstop. It was strange because this time when I started it I knew things were going to be different. I had come a long way in accepting this art of myself, and I think that was a huge part of not getting turned off of underdressing as I usually used to.

Now panties feel so normal to me, and it's strange to contemplate not wearing them!

Just wondering what the community's experiences with underdressing are, regardless of whether they are similar to my own or different. Did it take a while to get started? Why do you enjoy it? Any times where you wish you weren't underdressed?

I can take it or leave it any more... I'd much rather go out fully dressed... Which I do almost weekly.. So underdressing in between events really doesn't do much for me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Why in the world would anyone wear men's under things when one could wear women's under things?

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    Why in the world would anyone wear men's under things when one could wear women's under things?
    Cute, Laura, well said

It's been about three years since my wife gave away all my male underwear. I think of putting on male underwear and I think "yuk!" I can't explain my aversion to it any more than I can explain my desire to be feminine.

Patti

Funny you should say that because I wear my Hanes male low riser briefs no matter which gender I'm dressed as... They come in pretty colors and are very comphy!!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I always underdress, it seems normal to me.
    Dana Ryan

Nice Seeing You're Back! Avatar with blinking eyes,WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Funny you should say that because I wear my Hanes male low riser briefs no matter which gender I'm dressed as... They come in pretty colors and are very comphy!!! lol
    As long as you feel comfortable in what ever you wear, does it really matter?
    The world is falling into Chaos! Most people care about saving their homes from foreclosure, buying food to eat, and putting gas in their cars.

I have been wearing sport bras a panties for the last seven years and I'm a natural B cup. This is what I put on every morning to figure out how to get though the day.

(P.S. I have taken my bicycles out of storage)

I think I may try and underdress to work tomarrow. I wore panties to work once but I felt too uncomfortable. This time I may try wearing the stockings and garter I just bought. I am a foreman at a factory and girl if they only knew!

It's not that funny

Quote Originally Posted by Firegirl View Post
    I think I may try and underdress to work tomarrow. I wore panties to work once but I felt too uncomfortable. This time I may try wearing the stockings and garter I just bought. I am a foreman at a factory and girl if they only knew!

If you work construction outside in the Northeast during winter, it might surprise you what many "men" are wearing

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Laura says it all!! However, out of respect for my children and a promise I made to my late wife, I do sometimes wear jockey briefs when the grown children are around. But as soon as possible it is back to panties!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't own any jocks or socks - so it has to be panties and pantyhose. I also always wear a camisole, just to complete the trifecta.

Smile

i love underdressing

I have a gg girlfriend and EVERY time I go to her place I underdress - always panties and bra, and when I have the time garterbelt/nylons or pantyhose (crotchless). Now she's hooked....and I'm in seventh heaven!!

Lipstick kisses

Karen

The urge always comes in waves. About a week ago I shaved my legs and have been in feminine underwhere since. Also recently I've started to bike my way to work and the support they give is so much better than the boxers i'ves been wearing. God, I sound like a commercial! But seriously, it rules.

Always Underdressed

I have been wearing panties, thigh-hi's, pantyhoses, and cami's for the last 6 1/2 years. I started for medical reasons and now I don't own male underwear. I still wear panties, cami's, and pantyhose during the summer with women's shorts. So when I go out I have a pair of men's shoes and a mans shirt on, all the rest are women clothes. My wife doesn't say anything unless the shorts are a little to short, I have three that have 4" inseams and that to her is to short. I do have a pair of women's loafers, that look almost like men's and I do wear them. My wife just ordered me, 3 pair of womens slippers. I still have men t-shirts, but how do you tell mens from womens?

Have a sexy summer

Meag

Nope, not me

When I dress, it's all about formal dresses. Bridal dresses, prom dresses, pinks and whites. So if I'm not being all-out feminine, there's no point.
    That, and the fact that I don't dress very often, and only have one pair of panties. If I wore them all the time, they'd get really icky. And since I don't underdress, I don't see the need to invest in more.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I've been underdressing (low-rise thongs or bikini's, to work) for more than 10 years and won't ever go back. The men's underwear just feels too bulky & coarse to me (along with all other male attire).

Just love to underdress. I wear my panties and bra almost all the time.

PBS (not the television chanel, panties bra stockings) everyday. Somehow it just doesn't seem right to me to NOT wear them.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say "I love to underdress" I know I used to, but over the past year or so it's gotten to the point of becoming "normal". Maybe I'll try something "kinky" one of these days and buy some jockey shorts to wear.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Not gonna happen

Hi Karen. Seems a long time since I have seen a post from you. Red Wings all the way. Sorry to dissapoint you. By the way PANTIES every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Hey Girls, I too underdress daily, I dont own a single pair of mens underpants. Even my regular white socks are from the women's section. Every day It's panties, smooth (waxed) legs and polished toes. 24/7/365. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I wear panties 24/7. On weekdays I add a bra and cami. As for my panties, I enjoy wearing certain colors over other colors and designs. I feel a lot more compy in panties than I did in male shorts. Since my wife accepted my CDing about 2 months ago, I have not worn one pair of male undershorts. In fact I had a whole draw just for male undershorts. I have now moved about half of them to another draw and that new half is now panties, slips, and bras. I sure at sometime all of the undershorts will be moved in favor of my new undies. LOL

The only time I don't underdress is at work All other times I underdress and totally love it never wished I wasn't in my panties.
    Angie

Hi Maria , I also love to underdress , for me panties and thongs all the time , I wear a bra probably 50% of the time and breast forms when I can . And it dosn`t matter too much if im going to work (self employed) or around the house it is whatever I feel like in the morning that determines what I wear under my work uniform or casual wear for that day. I really enjoy having the freedom to wear what makes me happy . I would love to dress feminine all the time but I`m not even remotely passable and I work with heavy construction equipment (not very feminine) so that is why I enjoy underdressing as much as I do . Tomara

Love underdressing

Been wearing panties for over 2 years. Cannort see wearing anything else. Clomfortable and smooth especially under skirts and dresses.