Thread: I hate to say it, but...

I hate to say it, but...

I hate to say it, but I have too much pantyhose. I graduated from college recently and since then I've had some extra time on my hands, looking for a good job and so today I decided to go through all my hosiery and get rid of what I didn't need because it was obvious that it was building up, hiding all of it is a real challenge. Well, I sorted them out and got rid of the ones that were of poor quality, had runs in them or were otherwise no use to me. After I sorted them all out, I counted how many pairs that I was keeping and I have 99 total pairs of pantyhose, stockings, socks and tights in all colors, styles and brands. And I am getting rid of 26 pairs! I hate to say it, but I have too much pantyhose, as much as I love it, that's an aweful lot. Maybe it's time to tone it down a little wouldn't you say?

Platinum Member
    in a word [SIZE=7].......no[/SIZE]

Hmmm, I don't have any of those - maybe we'll have to try some on for size. Been thinking about that for a while...
    XOXO,

Racheal

Minding sharing some of your colletion then? Jk =\
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Eileen1969

Arrow omg...

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I hate to say it, but I have too much pantyhose. I graduated from college recently and since then I've had some extra time on my hands, looking for a good job and so today I decided to go through all my hosiery and get rid of what I didn't need because it was obvious that it was building up, hiding all of it is a real challenge. Well, I sorted them out and got rid of the ones that were of poor quality, had runs in them or were otherwise no use to me. After I sorted them all out, I counted how many pairs that I was keeping and I have 99 total pairs of pantyhose, stockings, socks and tights in all colors, styles and brands. And I am getting rid of 26 pairs! I hate to say it, but I have too much pantyhose, as much as I love it, that's an aweful lot. Maybe it's time to tone it down a little wouldn't you say?
    CP Klinger would be happy to take those hose or your hands girl! omg I thought I had a ton of nylons! it is building up! And I am aware of which ones to buy n stay away from! So that I need not to buy all the pantyhose in the world! lol omg take care Ron
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Be more inventive!

Put some sand in the toes of the hose, then whirl them around like a bolas and fling them up so they hang from the phone wires! (Call it a 'gang' sign, start a new urban myth about cross-dressing gangs!)

Keep some panty-hose for halloween, pick a partner and dress as 'siamese bank robbers'. Stuff the legs with foam packing peanuts, spray paint it blue, then wear it on your head and go as 'Oola' , the twi'lek dancer from Star Wars (The one in the scene from Jabba the Hut's palace).

Throw several pairs in the trunk of the car to use as emergency fan-belts.

Use some as filters in the kitchen. Either for coffee, wine-making, separating the crunchy bits from wild honey (collect at your own risk!) or recycling cooking oil (let it cool first!).

Grab some wire and tape and make butterfly nets!

Tape them over the air vents as 'cheap dust filters' for the heating and A/C ducts!

Those are some great ideas Marrianne but I love pantyhose and I wouldn't dream of using them for such things. I keeping the ones that I keep because each one is unique in color or style or they are duplicates of really good ones. I keep them all cause I want to wear them all!
    Last edited by Jill; 05-11-2005 at 06:24 PM.

can you ever have too many pantyhose?

GypsyKaren
    I only have 58 pairs so far, But I don't think I have a problem. No really. I'm serious. Well... Maybe.
    GypsyKaren

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

subject post reply

how in the world could u EVER have to many pairs of pantyhose

sounds like science fiction to me...

pantyhose pantyhose i just luv to say that word.... pantyhose

also luv the feel of pantyhose caressing my freshly shaved legs and how my painted nails look under my pantyhose.... must be why i wear pantyhose 24/7
    Last edited by obsessedwithpantyhose; 05-12-2005 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose
    how in the world could u EVER have to many pairs of pantyhose

sounds like science fiction to me...
    I agree obsessed... one can never have too many pairs of pantyhose!

I have at least that many pairs Jill, and am always looking at the sales circulars to see if there are any pantyhose on sale! My lateset buying binge item has been shoes on ebay, i have over 20 pairs now and 2 more on the way. I think I have more shoes than my wife...lol!

rhannicd

Thumbs up 99????

Dang, I wish I had that many. I have a totla of six pairs, only because I don't get a chance that often to dress up.

I do what I say on my tin
    You can never have too many pairs of pantyhose. With so much variety available I sometimes wonder how I manage to concentrate on anything else (actually it's pretty tough sometimes!!!).

graham100
    no i think you should keep them

I could never throw out my pantyhose. They make a girls legs look so very sexy.
    Hugs
    Mia Lynn

Hose Excess

Are you mad? Never let good hose go to waste!!! Sure, get rid of the ones that are old, with runs or that are no good, but keep the rest!

Hmmmmmm

Extray pantyhose...? Short on $...? Bank...?
    Hmmmmmmmmmm
    No Problem
    Just Kidding
    Shecil
    P.S.
    What kinda Gun You Packen ?????
    LOL
    Somtimes I just got to "Go Girl"

Eileen1969

Arrow silky sherr~creativeness

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne
    Be more inventive!

Put some sand in the toes of the hose, then whirl them around like a bolas and fling them up so they hang from the phone wires! (Call it a 'gang' sign, start a new urban myth about cross-dressing gangs!)

Keep some panty-hose for halloween, pick a partner and dress as 'siamese bank robbers'. Stuff the legs with foam packing peanuts, spray paint it blue, then wear it on your head and go as 'Oola' , the twi'lek dancer from Star Wars (The one in the scene from Jabba the Hut's palace).

Throw several pairs in the trunk of the car to use as emergency fan-belts.

Use some as filters in the kitchen. Either for coffee, wine-making, separating the crunchy bits from wild honey (collect at your own risk!) or recycling cooking oil (let it cool first!).

Grab some wire and tape and make butterfly nets!

Tape them over the air vents as 'cheap dust filters' for the heating and A/C ducts!

no thats a good way to use them nylons! wow, I got some ideas of starting up a "Pantyhosed banditsof the West Coast!" mark our territory! that is great n sheer creativy girl! hugs Eileenxxx
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

KIMBERLYK

Wink Pantyhose?? Too Many????

I agree that you can't have too many pantyhose. I even like to say the word as much as I like to wear them. Just the feel of them on my legs and how sexy they make me feel. Then to top it off with 4" high heels, to me that is great. Keep the good ones and throw out the bad ones, so you can make room for some new ones.

Counting, counting, counting...

This thread got me thinking about my own count....

The answer is...

74 pairs!
    luv,

Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by eileen1969
    great n sheer creativy girl!
    Yep, sheer creativity.