Thread: Dressing and Dreaming

Dressing and Dreaming

For the longest time i've been facinated by lucid dreaming, in which you're conscience during dreaming. I've had a few before but they've always been at random. Recently i've been reading that it is actually possible to train yourself to become lucid. As a little experiment I've been trying to follow various techniques online along with wearing fem wear to bed in hopes of Cding becoming part of my everynight dreaming. Hopefully with some practice I'll be able to become lucid more frequently and there will be no limits as to how far or where I can dress, I could even become a girl! bwahaha!
    Last night was sort of a breakthrough as throughout my usual non sensical dream, I was in a skirt! yes, success! Does anyone else use the dreamworld as an opportunity to explore their femininity?
    Last edited by Ziggyplayedgtr; 06-02-2008 at 04:21 AM.

I don't just do it but love it when it happens Ziggy.
    Angie

I have no control over it, but I do find myself in a dress in my dreams fairly often, and it's usually fun and comfortable, but sometimes embarrasing.

Dee

Dreaming

Wow!

So I am not crazy!

Yes it happens to me too. And it is awesome!

Since I have gotten my sleep apnea under control, I dream quite often, but very seldom about dressing (once in awhile, but not often), even if I'm wearing something sexy. I'll be thinking about it before I fall asleep, but then when I'm alseep, I dream about some weird ,off the wall stuff.

It takes a great deal of skill to navigate and modify the Dreamscape. Once we learn how though, we have powers and abilities far beyond that of mortal man (or woman) without the Kryptonite.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyplayedgtr View Post
    ........ Does anyone else use the dreamworld as an opportunity to explore their femininity?

Absolutely, between dreaming and a new found imagination I can achieve anything I want.

Good luck on your evolution.

Dressing & dreaming

Cannot control dream subjrects. Occasionally get one with myself fully dressed, and accepted in the dream

Hi Ziggy , I have had all kinds of dreams in which I am dressed and most of them when I wake in the morning are very vivid in my mind , I`m not sure what triggers them but I do think the more you concentrate on anything the more likely it will be that you will dream about it . Sweet dreams!! Tomara

I have lots of dressing dreams and they are always tantalizingly teasing,its really great fun.I know I'll have the lucid type every other night and I know at what point during the night they come but I can't will them or turn them on or off.If I have an exceptionally good one ,when I wake I'll try to roll over and go back to sleep in an attempt to recapture it,but you never get right back exactly where you were.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Nice thread Ziggy

I have been trying for years, to have any form of CDing show up in my dreams. Which r usually NOT lucid.
    Dressing for bed, relaxes me and helps me sleep. I've just recently had several weird, (maybe), CD dreams. I would SO LOVE to dream I was a woman! But, I may not be capable of that. Darn!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It happens to me all the time. Sometimes it is rather embarrassing but it is wild. I really do enjoy those dreams alot. It is really kinda crazy actually. Especially the one that I am at work while dressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nolife :D
    Not lucid, but I've seen countless of CD related dreams. I know that sometimes I talk aloud when I'm sleeping so I might out myself someday while sleeping with friends or w/e haha.

It didn't happen at 1st but now I often have dreams where I am dressed, sometimes worried about being caught, sometimes wanting someone to see. In the last one I was watching myself in a mirror during 'intimate' moments. I've always used dreams to guide me to my true feelings.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I can't lucid dream but I've had some wonderful TG dreams. Sometimes I'm embarrassed in my dreams but usually I'm just happy being me.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Clothing Dreams

I find myself in thrift shops with a few "murky" people. We rarely interact, and never seem to be after the same clothing. I always look for men's old overcoats, and dresses. I do find myself walking with a young male crossdresser. The strangest dreams relate to standing at a bus stop nude. No one seems to care. Ha Ha....

I've heard of lucid dreaming, and it does sound like a really interesting idea. Seems like it'd take a lot of training to do though, and from what I've heard when you're kind of good at it gets in the way of your sleep schedule. Good luck learning

Silver Member
    I have dressing dreams all the time but do not have any control over them. When I have one of these dressing dreams it usually is a dream where I am comfortable about being dressed in public and no one ever notices me. I always feel in an exceptionaly good mood when I awake from these dreams and wish that I could go back to sleep and resume the same dream. This never happens but sometimes a new dressing dream will start. I think my dreams are a result of my recent decision to to leave the closet and come out to others. I feel that these dreams are giving me inspiration to come out and I am glad that I have them.

I have had a few dreams about being dressed. Several of them were about being dressed and discovering that I wasn't a woman but a man dressed. In those dreams. Upon my self discovery, I would be afraid that I would be found out and humiliated. But that never happened in the dream. It was only I that was uncomfortable. No one ever had a problem with it other than me.

But one dream that I had when I was in my teens helped a great deal, and is indelibly etched in my memory. I was a girl; I was surprised that I was a girl. I was at a party where only girls were present. We were all dressed in kind of party dresses. I remember I was wearing a dress with a tight fitting bodice, short sleeves and a flared skirt. It was a young teen’s party dress. (Something I have never fantasized about or worn)

I remember that everything was pink, except my shoes and ankle sox. (Which I don't and never have worn) My bra, my panties, my dress, all were pink.

I remember one of the girls at the party walking up top me, lifting my skirt and saying, "Look” I did. What I saw were my pink panties pulled down beneath my male parts and a pink bow tied around my penis.

I remember thinking, if I am a girl, why do I have a penis? And why do I have a pink bow tied around it? What I vividly remember from that dream was how matter of fact the other girl was about showing me that I had "extra" equipment beneath my sort of pulled down pink nylon panties. The fabric of the dream was that I was indeed a girl, but that I had something special that the other girls didn't have. That I should take notice of and be thankful that I was different from the other girls, because of all the other girls at the party, I was special.

I would love to hear your comments and interpretations!

I think those kinds of dreams for kids is pretty normal. I remember having dreams that featured 'GG's that I knew with penises. I think at that age the brain just isn't wired very well and it's trying to sort out all of the information that's coming at it very rapidly.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-04-2008 at 07:10 AM. Reason: know need to quote the whole post when it the next one above

My best nights sleep is when I dream of being female. This happens almost every time I go to sleep en femme which is practically every night. Sometimes they seem so real that when I wake I am actually dissapointed to realize it was all just a dream. I don't know about the lucud dreaming part but I do know that after 35 years of cding it is easy for me to have quite realistic dreams in which I am totally female. Still it is best when I don't dream it but live it out when I'm awake. Beats dreaming every time.

Jenny L.