Thread: sun bathing polished toes

sun bathing polished toes

Well it's pool season again. I really enjoy laying out and rubbing lotion on my smooth legs with my polished toes. Well last year I thought I was alone by my pool , still havn't got the nerve to wear a fem suit pool side. Well usually I would have a light color on but this day I had a OPI deep burgandy red on and usually the dog will bark if someone walks around back. To me it is so erotic to lay out and tan my legs wearing polish on your toes. I just love looking down at them. Well I guess I fell asleep and I woke to my wifes girl friend tapping me on the arm. I was shocked to say the least, she said I didn't know you polish your toes, what are you gay or something {Laughing } I said No I enjoy crossdressing and laughed, she said I had pretty toes better than hers and after I told her no one was home she left. Don't know if she told the wife but I bet she did. Oh the wife hate my dressing, says I am a big embarrasment to her..Well tonight I am going to get some pool chemicals at Walamrt and I decided to polish my toes a light rose color.. Anyone can tell it is nail polish. gonna wear my new flip flops. wish me luck. I am just wondering if anyone says anything , I hope not As you can see by my avatar I love to polish my toes... xoxoxo Denise it's good to be posting again!!!

Well, good thing you were not in that new bikini! I have several bottoms I wear and I am always nervous of what you just described.

But, you are right about the look of polished toe-nails at the pool. It is so amzingly sexy!
    Kristen

The ladies at the school kitched had some Avon catalogs on the break table the other day, and I was looking thru them. One of the ladies said 'go ahead and order something'. So I ordered two different shades of nail polish. Someone asked if it was a gift for someone, and I said 'No, it is for myself. I like to paint my toenails.' They all said that it was OK for me to paint my toes. HOORAY

Pleased to be a member! Anita1day's Avatar

Wink Rainbows

I find it difficult to do a really nice job, and I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I go to a nail salon on a regular basis... The other clients are fairly talkative until my technician breaks out the color... I don't give a toot what those gals think... I stopped by for a visit one time and the technicians didn't recognise me until I spoke I was cramped for time on New Years eve, so I stopped in en femme for a pedicure and manicure... all was well, but the water was too hot and I began to sweat a little... again, my technician was good about it, ran cooler water and offered me a towel to pat my face dry... definitely an unusual experience! I've kept color on my toenails 24/7 for over a year now... I think its here to stay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Dress well and dress often!
    Your supportive TG sister,
    Anita Marie
    http://www.facebook.com/anita.marie.edwards

[QUOTE=Kristen Marie;1316663]Well, good thing you were not in that new bikini! I have several bottoms I wear and I am always nervous of what you just described.

I do exactly the same thing on my back deck, except when I'm sunning, I always wear the same bottoms to try to achieve that perfect tan line. It can be a little nerve racking I have to admit,but tan lines are so sexy,don't you think?

I love having polished toes, and I can have them 24x7 even though I'm not

Well , I almost chickened out, as I got out of the car and placed in tooties on the ground the sun was shining bright and my toes sparkled and shined so intensly, I almost drove home. Then the girl in me said what's wrong, your toes look great go ahead girl you know you want to, so I started to walk across the lot, I glanced down a few times and said to myself, man !that's so apparant. I saw a couple young girls about 9 or 10 looking down at my toes and heard them giggle I just kept walking. it seemed like people did notice but my legs arn't shaven , I kinda let the hair grow in some for the summer , I do thin it out alot tho. At check out, I saw a couple more women look down at my feet but I didn't wanna give eye contact. I could just imagine if I wore a bright red polish , it was thrilling and embarrasing at the same time. I gotta try the bikini bottom ,I would feel so feminine if I did that!!!

Hi Denise,

I wear open toe sandals 24/7 in guy mode and always have a professional pedicure with bright red polish on my toenails. It really makes me feel like a girl and I love it! I get so many compliments from women and I love comparing nail polish with them. It is not really a big deal and is no different than wearing earrings, piercings, or a tattoo. It is just a form of self expression. All of the comments that I get from women have been very positive. It sure looks better than unpainted toenails.

If you really want to enjoy a very liberating experience then get a pedicure with bright red polish and put on your sandals and just go about your normal business. It is a girl-thing that I enjoy everyday. I wish I would have done it years ago! I found that the fear is really in my own mind. It is no different than when guys started wearing earrings 20 years ago.

Just put on your women's sandals and be proud of your pretty toes.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    Well , I almost chickened out, as I got out of the car and placed in tooties on the ground the sun was shining bright and my toes sparkled and shined so intensly, I almost drove home. Then the girl in me said what's wrong, your toes look great go ahead girl you know you want to, so I started to walk across the lot, I glanced down a few times and said to myself, man !that's so apparant. I saw a couple young girls about 9 or 10 looking down at my toes and heard them giggle I just kept walking. it seemed like people did notice but my legs arn't shaven , I kinda let the hair grow in some for the summer , I do thin it out alot tho. At check out, I saw a couple more women look down at my feet but I didn't wanna give eye contact. I could just imagine if I wore a bright red polish , it was thrilling and embarrasing at the same time. I gotta try the bikini bottom ,I would feel so feminine if I did that!!!
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    Like Jamie I get my nails (all of them!) done every two weeks. My toes are always some shade of bright red, sometimes sparkling red. I wear open toe sandals whenever the weather is warm and go everywhere that way. Of course, a lot of the time I am also wearing a skirt or a skort. No totally enfemme since I never wear a wig or makeup. Just a guy in femme clothes with painted toes! BTW, I was in a local Walmart just the other day dressed as I described. The SA who checked me out told me she really liked my outfit and that it looked good on me!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 06-02-2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Correct spelling!

Well you go girl and enjoy.
    Angie

DeniseNJ.......I keep my toes polished 24/7. I try a new color when I go for my monthly pedicure. On weekends I usually wear open toe sandales, so when wife and go out, everyone can see my polished toes. In face last Feb w went to florida for vacation. While there we went to a water park. I forgot to take my water shoes, so everyone there saw my Bright Red toes. LOL We were at the water park for over 4 hours and no one said Boo to me about my polished toes.

Silver Member
    I love having polish on my toes and usually get them done professionally and at many diffent salons without any problems. i have even found that many times the other clients have suggested colors or complemented me on my choice or even said "I'll get what he's getting (when enmale) or i'll get what she's got' (enfemme). i love the names of OPI polish and often pic the shade by it's name rather than it color. Except when enfemme i don't show my polished toes.
    One day I was at work (macho job) and a woman injured her foot. She was taken inside and checked out. When her sock came off she had beautifully pedicured and polished toes. I so wanted to ask her the shade. If only they knew I was wearing pink and she was wearing red.
    Also to those who haven't treated yourselves to a pedi, you don't know what you are missing. Call a salon and explain what you want and they will fit you in.

I get a pedicure every 3 weeks - (for the last year) --Have been wearing fem sandals when out shopping and yes there are plenty of looks. But nothings bad has been said. And I love showing them off.

Sun bathing polished toes

Good morning Denise, I too love to sunbath with polished toes. Although I've taken it much further in the last few years, I now wear polish 24/7/365.
    I've been socially active for the last 5-6 years or so and grew tired of always needing to remove the polish when going out in guy mode. Living here in the midwest I take full advantage of the nice weather and wear shorts and sandels in both modes from April well in to October. I really haven't gotten many comments from people, as most that know me have been told of my crossdressing at some point. I do refrain from wearing to much reds and pinks in the summer months though. Judy

Hi Judy,

Why do you not wear reds and pinks in the summer months? Bright Reds and pinks are colors that should be during the summer months. I wear bright red tor bright pink all year-round and my toes are exposed 24/7/365. I would recommend not worrying about the color of your toes and just wearing what you want to wear. They are your toes and their color shouldn't be anyone's concern except your's.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Lynn Daniels View Post
    Good morning Denise, I too love to sunbath with polished toes. Although I've taken it much further in the last few years, I now wear polish 24/7/365.
    I've been socially active for the last 5-6 years or so and grew tired of always needing to remove the polish when going out in guy mode. Living here in the midwest I take full advantage of the nice weather and wear shorts and sandels in both modes from April well in to October. I really haven't gotten many comments from people, as most that know me have been told of my crossdressing at some point. I do refrain from wearing to much reds and pinks in the summer months though. Judy
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

My toe nails are still a lovely shade of pink to match my fingernails. But I can only wear finger nail polish on weekends, not for work. They can't see my toes! At my age, I don't care who sees me dressed as long as my employer doesn't learn about my crossdressing. They are very religious and conservative.

My toe nails were painted when I went to the doctor. I did not remove my socks, because the floor is cold. I wore my panties and bra. No comments were made, but I should have asked for hormones. I would like bigger boobs, and the hormones make hair grown on my head and not my face. I miss that.

Denise, I hope your wife's friend DID tell your wife. If your wife complains, I hope the friend tells her to get over it! Ha ha. Maybe she will realize you are NOT an embarrassment. I am so glad my wife supports me. I was SO afraid to come out to her and be all alone. She found this forum for me, so I don't feel alone.

My polished toe nails are the only thing I wear when sunning or swimming in our pool.

Alice, you sound like my late wife Julie who sunbathed nude at our farm. When I married my current wife, she wore her new bathing suit for 5 minutes and I removed it. My late wife's son (who is my current wife's age) arrived and she frantically tried to get dressed before he got up the hill to see. She got pregnant soon after and never fit into that suit again! Ha ha.

So... what are you doing this weekend? (wink)

Silver Member
    I just love having long finger nails and they have clear polish on them all the time. I keep my toe nails painted a bright red all the time as well. I have to see my podiatrist next week for a foot problem I have and I can't decide if I should remove the polish on my toes or not. I know I am going to have xrays taken so several people besides my doctor will be looking at my feet. I want to leave the polish on and not care what they might think but can't decide if I dare do it.

Susan,

I don't understand why you may want to take the red polish off your toes. There is no reason to remove it. I am sure that your podiatrist has seen a lot of red toenails. It is just nail polish and is not a big deal. My red toenails are on display 24/7/365 in open toe womens sandals while in male mode and I have received many compliments. You will find that the fear is in your own mind. I wish that I had allowed myself this freedom years ago. Be proud of your red toenails and don't remove the polish for anyone.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I just love having long finger nails and they have clear polish on them all the time. I keep my toe nails painted a bright red all the time as well. I have to see my podiatrist next week for a foot problem I have and I can't decide if I should remove the polish on my toes or not. I know I am going to have xrays taken so several people besides my doctor will be looking at my feet. I want to leave the polish on and not care what they might think but can't decide if I dare do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I have to see my podiatrist next week for a foot problem I have and I can't decide if I should remove the polish on my toes or not.
    I would think the podiatrist would like to see your natural nail color and the flesh underneath the nails to check for problems, such as fungus.

But you can always call them and ask.
    DonnaT

I love to sunbathe on my deckin a bikini. Have the tan lines to prove it.