Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screwing up my cross dressing time!

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    This is gonna be awful. The only redeeming point in having a job that keeps me away from my family so much was that I DID get to be me so much.
    Does this mean that you are not you when you are with your family more?

I find this very sad. I am sorry that you feel so disconnected from your family and you live a dual life or reality.

I don't have any answers for you because I could never figure out how to make it work with my CD. I would like to hear more stories of sucessful relationships with cd's.

Perhaps you have been given the gift of opportunity to reconnect with your family and a new satifactory balance will be found.

As far as losing your job to a new guy. Well one should always have a alternate career route or back up plan because nothing is ever for sure. High customer satifaction is making a come back in many industries because it is how you get an edge on your competition. This might be exactly what your company is doing by haveing more people who can provide this service. In my profession Service excellance is our number one goal corporation wide.

Kitty

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Kim, I hope that as you go thru this you will find the company wants you even more. I have been in a similar situation and in my case they did replace me with the new guy. BUT, I found out later it was because his new wife was needed badly and giving him my job was part of her negociations.... and she was very important to the company soo.... out goes C.

Yours may be completely different, likely it is very different. Right now it is not a surprise for a company to try and lower travel costs. They are rising very quickly. If it is possible I would consider trying to feel out your bosses on the why. It may be just the cost of travel and they are trying to save $$ in an economy where that is hard to do. Sleuth out the why if you can.

As for the lost dressing time, there is always a way, you'll just have to create it. I have to admit that I've been jealous in a way of your travel, simply because it gave you so many opportunities. But you created those opportunities by being creative and brave. There is no doubt in my mind that those qualities in you will find a way around the problem.

Good luck during this time of change, keep that wonderful smile on

Charlene

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    My guess is they are going to split you into regions, If he lives in Det or up north, maybe he will handle those jobs and can do by driving and maybe only staying a day or two, as in the past , it sounded like you could be gone for a week., my second guess is they will hire some cheaper guys and they will report to you

Hopefully it wont cut into your girl time, if it does, make some trips to Dallas and I will show you around

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I usually get a lot of time to cross dress because I travel for a living as a Field Service Engineer. When my company sells some of the larger and more complicated systems, I go set them up and train the customer, and when our stuff breaks, I go fix it. Well, my company is in the process of hiring someone in the Detroit area to start "taking some of the load off" of me, and reduce our travel expenses. When they get him on board (like days from now), I'm supposed to take him everywhere I go and give him on the job training.
    This is gonna be awful. The only redeeming point in having a job that keeps me away from my family so much was that I DID get to be me so much. So the next few months are out while I train him. After he's trained, I will presumably travel a lot less too, so I guess I better get used to being a guy! lol
    Of course now I'm also scared because just why would they keep me around if they have someone to do all the work I've been doing?

Mmmm........ well Kimbley it depends on what kind of 'training', you want to give him... there is walking in heels training, sitting like a lady training, make-up training etc etc.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachaelb64 View Post
    Mmmm........ well Kimbley it depends on what kind of 'training', you want to give him... there is walking in heels training, sitting like a lady training, make-up training etc etc.........
    I was thinking the same thing AWhat would be funny is the new person is a CD and whants to go out too. You could als make sure your on different sides and floors of the hotel with seperate cars so you can still get out.

The other option is to let them meet Kimberly.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    What if he use to sell Mary Kay .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I hope your schedule doesn't get too out of whack!

Kim: The only redeeming point in having a job that keeps me away from my family so much was that I DID get to be me so much
    Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG View Post
    Does this mean that you are not you when you are with your family more?

I find this very sad. I am sorry that you feel so disconnected from your family and you live a dual life or reality.

Kitty

Hi Kitty... Let me jump to Kims defence here, as I think you might be missing the point.

She is saying the only redeeming point in having a job that keeps her away from her family ~ was that she did get to be the other side of her.

I have seen many posts from Kim saying how she misses her family while she's away doing her job. She is saying she doesn't like to be away, but at least she turns it around and makes the best of it.

Suzy

Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 06-03-2008 at 06:24 PM.

As good as you look Kimberly, you could train him to crossdress and then they would probably fire him for that! Well, you could always hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedi View Post
    Kimber... I know some "people" in Detroit.. Just say the word.. everything will be taken care of.
    Of course that wouldn't stop the company from hiring somebody else.
    It all kinda sucks.. hope it all works out for you.
    ROFL - Thanks Tedi! If i don't like the guy I may take you up on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I think they have something different in store for you, Kimberly... US Sales Manager. If I were you, I'd start getting your business skirt suit wardrobe in order.
    Nah, I tried the management thing once and didn't care for it. Since I was very young I've had an interest and a talent for fixing widgets. That's what I like, that's what I enjoy. I'll leave the babysitting . . .err . . . I mean managing to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

. . . Didn't I tell you? - the new 'guy' is me!... It's going to be great, we can go out shopping together..... and you can show me the sights !...
    Suzy, you have no idea how cool I think that would be! This would go from being a disaster to a awesome blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG View Post
    . . . Does this mean that you are not you when you are with your family more? I find this very sad. I am sorry that you feel so disconnected from your family and you live a dual life or reality. . .
    OUCH! I hadn't quite meant it that way but I do see how it might come across that way. It's not so much that I feel like a different person when I'm with my family. I think it's more that feel sort of . . . umm . . . truncated. Not quite complete - like a huge part of me is stuffed away and hidden. I don't know how else to describe it.

Pleased to be a member! Anita1day's Avatar
    As the girls are implying, be innovative!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Dress well and dress often!
    Your supportive TG sister,
    Anita Marie
    http://www.facebook.com/anita.marie.edwards

dont be so optimistic that the new guy will take your job. Yes, do train him. I know from experience that what all we may imagine gonna happen hardly turns out that way. Maybe your company is growing, they need more engineers / technicians, or maybe they are thinking of making you a boss to call your own shots and make your own trips to assure everything is in order. Dont you think it could happen that way?

Show him EVERYTHING.. and I do mean crossdressing as a means to relax.. maybe he'll do it as well...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

Didn't I tell you? - the new 'guy' is me!... Suzy

Darn - Suzy beat me to it!! Very funny!
    Mary

Kimberly, I hope the job situation goes to your benefit. More time with family can only be a plus IMHO.

As for fitting in CDing time around home it can be done. Chances will present there self. Also if you wife is like mine, she will know you need some femme time and between the two of you something can be worked out.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    Kim, I hope that as you go thru this you will find the company wants you even more. I have been in a similar situation and in my case they did replace me with the new guy. BUT, I found out later it was because his new wife was needed badly and giving him my job was part of her negociations.... and she was very important to the company soo.... out goes C.

Yours may be completely different, likely it is very different. Right now it is not a surprise for a company to try and lower travel costs. They are rising very quickly. If it is possible I would consider trying to feel out your bosses on the why. It may be just the cost of travel and they are trying to save $$ in an economy where that is hard to do. Sleuth out the why if you can.

As for the lost dressing time, there is always a way, you'll just have to create it. I have to admit that I've been jealous in a way of your travel, simply because it gave you so many opportunities. But you created those opportunities by being creative and brave. There is no doubt in my mind that those qualities in you will find a way around the problem.

Good luck during this time of change, keep that wonderful smile on

Charlene
    as I was reading through the replys I was thinking the same thing Charleneis saying about you being creative andbrave making those oppertunitys happen Youll figure out a way And when you do youll love it cause youll be happy being Kim and youll benear your family

I would really hope that everything works out for the better with you and your dressing. I always dreamed of having a job like yours where travel was frequent and allowed time for dress. And another reason, I hope everything works out for you, is that you look so damn hot - it would be a crime for you not to.

Anessa

Good Luck

I hope that this change works out for you and that you end up with some trips where you find a way to dress and go out. I really enjoy hearing about your adventures. And if you're ever in Philadelphia and need a base of operations, just drop me a note. I'd love to meet you and join you for an outing.

Lynn

Try talking to the boss and let him know that you are happier with being on the road and this makes you a more productive team member. If you are a valued team member your boss will take care of you.

Kellyann
    Kimberly,

I'm sure things are not as bad as it seems. Things have a way of working out for the best and I'm sure that after it's all said and done you will be a better woman for it all. Were always welcome with us.