Thread: Just be happy...

Just be happy...

I'm at the point where I got a really big collection of beautiful womens clothes. And I think I should just be happy with what I got and not buy anymore! But beautiful stuff keeps popping up! I'm thinking about just saving the ebay auction pics instead of buying them. I did this for less than perfect outfits or outfits not my size and I accumulated a big collection of adorable skirt suit pics to admire! - To think, I saved a ton of money and closet space not buying these! Store items - maybe I'll just take a pic of them! Gotta buy a compact camera now!

And actually some of you have bad shopping addictions too. When I hear of 300 panties in your collection, - I think that is just way overboard! Start taking pics and admiring pics too!

My money would go to better things now. Maybe for a GF or BMW 330Ci.

Anyone feel the same way about their women's clothes habit?

Banned Read only
    Kate, to each her own, I guess.

I'm not at all ashamed of my female clothing collection. In fact, I regularly discard older stuff to replenish it with new, and don't consider my love of acquiring women's clothes as an addiction of any sort. Besides, pictures can't replace the real thing!

However, I am careful not to be compulsive in my buying habit...

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Hmmm. BMW330CI or a few more killer LBDs, gorgeous shoes, yet another pair of the seemingly endless supply of different lacies?

No contest!! Clothes all the way. I'll drive a bicycle if it means I can afford to go clothes shopping. If I have to discard a few items to fit more in then I will. Luckily the next step for me is discarding a few more of my man-clothes to fit the girl stuff in!!!

Sarah...

Hahahah... I don't have 300 anything.... but I guess I would have if I hadn't continually repurposed my clothing to others.... An a BMW?? Rear wheel drive? lol Ok maybe if it's pink....

Well for me money is not the problem... If I didn't spend it on the fem things I want... it would just set in the bank... and that's no fun, imho...... At least not for me.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I may have had 300 panties, but I gave some to my darling GGF and a bunch more to charity. The count is probably down to 200 now! As for the rest of my feminine wardrobe, well let's just say that it is larger than the one my late wife had and I still add to it. Because I also take away things that don't get worn often. Those go to a charity that supports women in need!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't have the money to buy 300 of anything, either. And I don't have the closet space to buy everything I want. I probably bought that many items over the years, but I have to agree that a large number of clothes can be overwhelming when deciding what to wear each day.

Collecting photos is a great idea. You may notice a trend and when you managed to save 50 photos of similar items, you know what you REALLY like and maybe you can get that item for your birthday or Christmas.

You rich girls storing all those panties should donate to the needy. Please message Kate or me for our sizes and we would be happy to make room in your dresser or closet, so you can continue to feed your shopping addiction! Ha ha.

Okay, maybe I am a little jealous. My son gets all those Playstation games. Really, I have almost everything I want or need. I just got a new pink bra, but I couldn't find a pink skirt in my size that I liked. Now that I have more clothes than my wife, I guess I should wait for her to catch up to me. Nah, I want the closet space for MY clothes.

Isn't PS just wonderful! Cheryl Anne's Avatar
    Photos are nice, but I have the game The Sims 2 and know of several sites that have wonderful clothes. Of course if I had all the clothes that I do in the game I would have to have a warehouse to keep them.
    Married to "The Borg Queen".

Resistance was Futile!

...only by the hope we give to others do we lift ourselves out of the darkness into light.
    Dean Koontz

http://www.myspace.com/cherylannenorwood

I can't seem to get myself to buy guys clothes. I need some new pairs of pants, but it is difficult to get myself to buy them because they aren't the pants that I want.

Silver Member
    I never let my panty collection exceed 300. I do not want to feel that I am being excessive or have a fetish of some kind. The same with bras, I draw the line there at about 200. I don't want to over do it!

Yes, Kate. I feel exactly the same way about my women's clothing collection. But as you said, beautiful things just keep popping up. And I am seemingly powerless to stop myself from shelling out even more money when buying them. I have around 30 dresses now. I think that my wife, when her wardrobe was at its height, had less than half of that! It's just gotta stop. I have to stop.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I never liked any BMW. And what the f^&* Am I going to do with pics of that beautiful LBD much rather wear it. No thanks I'll take the Cloths hun. 300 panties isn't overboard
    $25 for a pair of undies is a bit overboard hun.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    Kate, to each her own, I guess.

I'm not at all ashamed of my female clothing collection. In fact, I regularly discard older stuff to replenish it with new, and don't consider my love of acquiring women's clothes as an addiction of any sort. Besides, pictures can't replace the real thing!

However, I am careful not to be compulsive in my buying habit...
    I agree with Emily on this one, when I buy something, I buy it with the intention of wearing it when I go out. When the closet gets to the point of being stuffed, I either take the older stuff to a resale store or give it to the Salvation Army. And I'd rather see how the clothes look on me, rather than see them in pictures.

Huggs, Renee

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotropic View Post
    I can't seem to get myself to buy guys clothes. I need some new pairs of pants, but it is difficult to get myself to buy them because they aren't the pants that I want.
    I don't know how much flexibility you have in your guy wardrobe; if you are in a situation where what you buy just has to "look good" rather than be a specific type of pants (e.g., you aren't stuck in a strict suit-and-tie environment), then consider buying your pants at a women's clothing store. For example, a few weeks ago when I was getting tired of wearing the same jeans all of the time (even if they were women's jeans), I found some good styles at Tabi International, Cleo's, and Tall Girl. My wife could see them right in the store bag but still had trouble figuring out whether they were "for me" or "for Tess", and has complemented me on several of the pairs when I wear them in "guy mode". They aren't standard guy colours or patterns, but the ones I got also aren't obviously women's. Length was not a problem -- I had to get about 5 inches taken off the bottom on two of them, and I'm a regular 32" leg.

Of course, possibly you are only interested in pants thatare obviously women's, but if "look good", "look different", "feel comfortable" and "at least I will know they are women's" are your goals, then there is more out there than you might expect that won't be questioned.

Kate, get a few catalogs instead. Then you'll have great pictures and a photo album all wrapped up in one. That'll save spending on a camera, save on gas going to the mall to take pictures and with all that money saved, you can buy some nice outfits!
    DonnaT

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar

If you really want to save money...

buy the clothes and just take pics of the car and the women you find attractive. Saves a lot of time, effort and heartache on both accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I got a closet full of clothes and a BMW... though I dont have 300 panties, I have a lot of things accumulated over many years, but I do tend to weed out the things I dont wear often or got too small, so I can have some room and buy gas for BMW 328i

300 panties is not enough. You need 365, or 366 for a leap year! Nothing wrong with buying new girly goodies, & you can't wear pictures.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Russell View Post
    300 panties is not enough. You need 365, or 366 for a leap year! Nothing wrong with buying new girly goodies, & you can't wear pictures.
    LOL LOl LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!