Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dominatrix Visit

I have dressed and played with Dommes many times. I have been fortunate to have kinky partners and not have to go to pros, but I know one who I would gladly pay. In my experience, forced feminization can be a real turnon, especially when combined with verbal humiliation and encouragement. The SM part is optional, and as has been discussed, must be negotiated in advance. Although I enjoy bondage and moderate pain, for me the real thrill is in the psychological play. As an example, I was recently ordered to dress in a maid outfit and serve breakfast in bed to my wife and her lesbian lover. I had slept downstairs while they enjoyed themselves above me. In the course of the service, I was verbally teased by my Mistress/wife and her lover about how I looked and what a cute girl I was, but of course not a real girl, and how I could never give Mistress what she gets from a woman, etc. I was told to model different outfits while they cajoled me. The psychological affect was wonderful, a combination of praise and humiliation. I was overjoyed to be a good maid and servant to strong females.

Domme/sub play need not be all pain and suffering ... Some Dommes refer to themselves as "Loving Dommes" meaning they like to dominate in such a way that the sub is exalted and inspired to be as pleasing and lovely as possible, for the Domme's pleaure of being pampered and worshiped. The possibilities are really limitless. I think a key is knowing what turns you on and finding someone who has complimentary desires. That is what the Internet is for!

Actually I would ask yourself what is cross dressing to you, a celebration of your feminine side, a part of you needs to be expressed,

or

do you wish to see this as something that is forced upon you, where the dom gets her pleasure by humilating you, by what she perceives a regular man would not want to do

before you go there, check out what it can be about, Think about it, would you like to have some woman carve her initials into your penis with a knife? or have your penis stepped upon with the heel of her shoe.
    Doll

I don't think a dominatrix is for me. I don't want to be submissive to the demands of someone telling me how I can and cannot dress. For me the ideal situation would be to have a GG help me with my feminization, and critique me on the end results. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

San Francisco Bay Area/East Bay Contra Costa
    It was the mid 80's when I met a pro-dom by total accident. I was her UPS driver and made many parcel deliveries often to her home. Never even had thought of seeing a dominatrix. I had no idea really what it was all about but I always thought it had something to do with pain so I knew it was not for me. Wow was I wrong....For me it was all about fetish. My fetish for nylons and heels has been a life long one. Truly my passion, my weakness, my fetish every since I was a small boy.

I had seen her wearing a pair of ultra sheer black classic full-fashioned seamed stockings with spiked heels as she came to the door one day. My compliment of her stockings and heels started the subject of fetish. She smiled and asked me questions of my interest in her nylons....I confessed my deep fetish for those stockings. She confessed to me her true profession and we talked in detail about my nylons fetish. I confessed to her growing up with it, and she asked me how young I was the first time I ever wore nylons. I was truly embarrassed but told all.

My first session with her was something I will never forget. Full role playing of her being my sexy Aunt forcing me to wear her open bottom girdle, garters FF stockings and spiked heels.

That was the start of many sessions wit her as well as her pro-dom friends always with the same fetish themes. The excitment of me standing in front of her wearing girdles, garters, RHT classic stockings and spiked heels I can't put into words.

Smile A Matter Of Degree

I wonder why B and D are too often associated with pain, sadism and humiliation ? Aren't there simply varying degrees of what might turn us on ? I think the lines of separation can be wide or narrow. There are people who will gladly ask "Please ! PUSH me off the cliff. Do it NOW, Stuart. If you love me, kill me !" and then we have the little housewife who giggles when the handcuffs are snapped shut around her wrists by a special visitor who may be her sweet husband. Even at a young age, there were some movie scenes with a little B and D that turned me on. Not that I was "jollied" by the pain of another, but maybe it's similar to running around in the rain during a lightning storm ? So much takes place in the head, anyway. I can attest to that.
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.