Thread: Girly things as a child

Banned Read only

Girly things as a child

I remember that during my early teens, I used to sit next to mother and sometimes chat to her while she applied her make-up.

Occasionally she'd ask me to comment on her make-up, or do simple, but girly things like ask me to smell her new listick or show me her new nail polish.

Once, when mother finished pinning up one of her girl friend's hair, both mother and her friend invited me to unpin it to see how soft it felt.

Anyone else here did girly things even if not intentional my a mother etc. while young?

I remember quite frequently my brother, sister and I would take turns brushing mum's hair at night and putting it up in different styles while she sat on the floor and caught up on her work or just watched TV. Didn't think anything of it at the time but its probably not something every young boy does.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I used to paint my mom's nails.
    Dana Ryan

I wish hun but no I never did.
    Angie

Closest I came with my mom was helping her cook dinner or tend the garden we grew each year for vegetables.

Nope. In a family of five boys, no girls, there wasn't a whole lot of girly anything. We did get to wash a lot of dishes though.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The best I ever did was when my mother would ask me if I wanted to help her when she was doing some baking. She knew I loved rolling out the pastry with the rolling pin. She always put a pinny (apron) around my waist
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

girly things I loved as a child

Hi Girls,
    Just answering this thread puts my mind in retro. I can think of all sorts of cool things I did with Mom, like baking cookies and making pies . I would always help Mom in the kitchen. She was a highly domesticated stay at home housewife. Lots of vivid images in my past to ponder and some stand out more than others ....I'll share this one with you today.... Mom was also an accomplished seamstress as were most women of that era ....well she made (by hand ) a Peter Pan costume for me . It was a very soft fabric that felt wonderful & tight against my skin.... I absolutely loved it and wore it long after Halloween ....the thing was that Mary Martin a Female played the role on broadway at the time and I remember thinking that I liked being linked somehow to the costume and her..... it seemed to validate the girl inside. Some of my favorite items were my silk srarf collection my gold belt and my little furry boots . I used to wrap one towel around my head the way women would in the movies upon leaving the shower and one towel wrapped nicely tight around my bottom I think it gave me the feeling of long hair and a tight mini
    this was probably my first crossdressing statement.
    It felt right and real nice ....lacie

i remember when i was about 12 or so going into my mom's closet and putting on a pear of panties and her leather pants, i fell in love that day(though i didnt know it at the time) with 2 things, looking like a girl, and leather

When I was six I loved to sit on my mom's lap while she prettied herself before she went out with my dad. Especially when she would spray her perfume (and get a little of it on me). I loved it! Once, my little sister and my niece (she was also 6) got their toenails painted by my mom. I cried and cried saying I wanted mine painted too. So to keep me happy, she painted them!
    -Audrey

Not with my mum but i used to play with my sisters dolls whenever I got the chance. Happy days

Stella
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4