Thread: Close encounter of the third genderkind

Close encounter of the third genderkind

Hi all sisters,

Last week, when in drab, I noticed in a small park of the center of Zürich (Swiss) a weird woman with no definite age. She was not that striking but a weird platine blonde wig instead of the grey short hair that IMO would have better fit the whole rather ugly outfit.

While looking at her more accurately, I noticed her walking rather awkwardly and her waist significantly larger than the hips. Moreover she had the elbow far away from the body as she carried her womanly handbag as if it were a mere sack of potatoes...

At first I wanted to express her my sympathy for obviously being of the same world as me, and for having the courage to go out dressed, but I preferred not to do anything believing she should be more proud of herself not having been read there by anybody ...

Kisses

Nadia
    Last edited by Nadia-Maria; 06-06-2008 at 03:56 AM. Reason: spelling mistake correction

Maybe if you talked to her just saying hello or something would have made her day even better. You would not even have too say anything baout her X dressing.
    Angie

My wife notices "weird" women who clearly could use some advice. She may comment to me, but she never walks up to them. She would gladly give advice if they asked for it. I also would have stayed quiet, but my wife probably would have asked ME to say hello to see if/how "she" would reply or react.

I am not sure that people relish the idea of total strangers telling them how they can improve themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Maybe if you talked to her just saying hello or something would have made her day even better. You would not even have too say anything baout her X dressing.
    Angie
    It's a very good suggestion, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    I am not sure that people relish the idea of total strangers telling them how they can improve themselves.
    Me too.
    That's why, I never thought telling her something about her dressing.
    I would give her my opinion about such things only if invited to do it.

Kisses

Nadia

Banned Read only
    A simple hello and recognition of neighborliness would have been nice.

But advice on looks is not wanted from unknown strangers, only from friends...

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    A simple hello and recognition of neighborliness would have been nice.
    Saying hello would be ok, but I would only cratique someone if asked to do so. Besides, I am not the picture of loveliness, like some of you gals, Kimberly, Karen, JoanneDallas, etc.