Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is There Any Release From The Curse

Is There Any Release From The Curse

Of being transgendered!

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Embracing the power of it, the ancient sacredness of it (In many cultures we were priestesses or considered blessed. Do a search in online copies of the bible for Eunachs to see what Jesus and others said about the blessed nature of the transgendered!), and the positive aspects of it would be a release from it's 'curse' aspects.

I think we are being "baited." Remove "The Curse?" Whatever do you mean? Please amplify for us. What exactly is this curse? Is it from The Devil? Since most things are preordained....maybe it comes from God? OK, I'll "play wich' ya' for just a bit.

Tsk-tsk, such pointless handringing. OK, I'll tell you how to remove "The Curse." Hit yourself in the forehead with a ball peen hammer. That will remove "The Curse," until you regain consciousness.

Otherwise, you will just have to start working on that self-acceptance stuff. Just like the rest of us!

Peace and Love Joanie

Release from the curse?

There is a way....

On the first full moon of the first month...
    Wear the undergarments of the opposite gender...
    Step into the street of your residence...
    Step thrice [not twice or fourse] times along the full length of the street...
    Chant very loudly, so all may hear...

I..AM...NOT...A...GIRL***

Chant and step the whole length of the street thrice times...

If that doesn,t cure you, nothing will!!!!

***Please note, if chant is being said by a Female to Male..The word GIRL should be substituted with the word GUY***
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 05-08-2008 at 04:04 AM.

The Curse???

Hi Dana, Why would you ask this????? I don't consider my crossdressing a curse even in the remotest way. I like myself "changed" into a female if only outwardly. When I am dressed I find I am more at peace, have a calmer demeanor and really enjoy "becoming" a woman. Small minded people may consider my hobby a taboo but shame on them, this is who I am and who I will be.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Gone
    Yes,

Organization: plan your life. I am not only compelled to wear short, white 'Parisian' hotpants, but I compel myself to seek them out. If I have to eject people who don't 'get it'...well...to bad.

P.s. If the 'Curse' idea carries too much weight and you, are sensitive to supersticion and remarkable circumstance, do what I do and ignore it. There's no harm in being utterly superficial about life if you find 'other' stuff bogging you down.

Trust me, though, I have been there.

[SIZE="3"]A good purge may help, otherwise sit back relax and enjoy the ride. please don't torture your self sweety!!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I'm sorry Dana, but most of us here don't consider being trans-gendered a curse. Some call it a blessing, me included. I have the best of both worlds. Since I have a very understanding and loving SO, I'm probably luckier than most. Its given me the freedom to be soft, sensual, quiet, and loving. Things that were bred out of me being raised by a Marine. I wouldn't trade my femme-ness for anything in the world. I absolutely love being where I am, and what I am, an individual with the best of both. Hugs, Amber

I guess it could be considered a curse sometimes. Some days I feel someone is putting the "whammy" on me when my look isn't working, my bra is giving me problems or I'm having a "bad hair" day (yep, we get 'em with wigs). Now I know how a woman feels some days. Gotta love it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

This is one of my major dilemmas... sometimes I feel I am cursed, other days I feel blessed. The truth is we aren't cursed, and we aren't blessed, we just are. I find many, shall we say 'unenlightened' people, behave according to how they are told to behave - sheep drifting through life unaware of themselves or others and repeating old discriminations which no longer apply. We here have all been curious enough and brave enough to shed this and to seek out our true identities and all that this entails. So think of it this way, you're not cursed because you are transgendered, others are cursed with narrow-mindedness.

Did that make sense to anyone? Sometimes I can ramble and lose the subject...

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora27 View Post
    ...So think of it this way, you're not cursed because you are transgendered, others are cursed with narrow-mindedness.

Did that make sense to anyone?...

Out of the mouths of newbie babes...

Aurora, that makes perfect sense. And exactly how I feel, too.

If you could take a pill and have all this go away would U? Maybe I would have as a teenager when I really struggled with who I was dealing with my urage to dress.....but now...NO WAY! I like who I am. and the real problem with CDing is the problem that everyone else has about it. for me I feel at peace, I find myself to be much more considerate of others, and hey who would not love the feel of satin and silk against their skin. If that is a curse well, curse me all U like.

Gone
    This is one of my major dilemmas... sometimes I feel I am cursed, other days I feel blessed. The truth is we aren't cursed, and we aren't blessed, we just are. I find many, shall we say 'unenlightened' people, behave according to how they are told to behave - sheep drifting through life unaware of themselves or others and repeating old discriminations which no longer apply. We here have all been curious enough and brave enough to shed this and to seek out our true identities and all that this entails. So think of it this way, you're not cursed because you are transgendered, others are cursed with narrow-mindedness.

Did that make sense to anyone? Sometimes I can ramble and lose the subject...
    It was lovely!

I am sorry you feel like it is a curse.....but it is a part of who you are...........hope you can cultivate it to be at least a mixed blessing. I always see it as a blessing with Sher. Best Wishes
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

must be another "rising star in the republican party"
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Dana, to answer your question, yes there is a release from the "curse" of being transgendered... accept it as the blessing that it is! Seriously, why do you believe it is a curse? Because someone (society) told you that it is wrong? Honey, what do YOU think? Do you like who you are? Then to heck with what others think. Be strong and confident in who you are!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Did that make sense to anyone?
    Sometimes I can ramble and lose the subject...
    very well said ..
    this is not a curse but a blessing i don't have a problem with who i am other people do ...it's there problem not mine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Would anyone find it remotely a curse if it was an accepted part of society?

If we'd grown up with CD role-models to look up to on the tv and in film, if there was no need to hide who we are?

If anything is a curse it's the intolerant parts of society that tries to crush, control and ostracise anything different.

I don't think "curse" is the right word for it

In this forum, we have every thing from thoes who occasionally wear the underware of the opposite sex to those who have had the operation. So we as a group have differing levels of self acceptance, not to speak of what thoes around us my think.

I also would not like to have this urge continue. I know that my life would be easier if I didn't have to deal with this every moment of every day. I have chosen a wife and a religious practice where crossdressing is not accepted, but still I have a stash and I wake up early in the mornings and make myself pretty for only a few moments.

I have issues that I haven't dealt with yet, and I don't really have anyone to help me deal with them. Many in this forum have embrased the crossdressing experiance, but many especially the sillent ones have not. I know only one thing and that is that there is not any easy answers. This is a journey that many of us have to do alone. We can cry into the night or on to this forum, and maybe we can find a small bit of comfort.

At this point in my life, I don't know if I can't stop or if I don't want to stop. It would sure be nice if I could walk away and not look back. I do know, that the life that I have chossen to live, will not allow my crossdressing to increase, but maybe I don't have a choice, it is the way I am?

BF

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    No, it just gets worse, and stronger as you get older, best just to learn an accept it as being a part of who you are.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Dana, curse or blessing?

U have the power to change the way u look at CDing. Even if u may NOT have the power to stop doing it!

I'm working on that change myself! I keep telling myself how much happier I am CDIng, instead of wasting my time; hanging out with the guys, watching sports, getting my chores done, or reading the newspaper!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well, it seems to me that if you go round with it on show, someones bound to have a go at stealing it, aren't they?

Hang on..... Curse? I thought you said Purse!!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

This Dana certainly doesn't feel that this is a curse.
    Dana Fleming

A curse??

Being a CD is somewhat different than being in the wrong body. I can see a lot of anguish in being in the wrong body (especially if you can't get it modified). Being a CDer, is more of a blessing as it allows me to express the feminine side of my personality. I was more screwed up mentally when not being able to "get it out". I'm sure I can't truly understand what a TS feels preOP. But I can be fairly comfortable walking in my heels!

I guess I relate most with Maryanne's coment.

Hugs Edyta

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    There is a way....

On the first full moon of the first month...
    Wear the undergarments of the opposite gender...
    Step into the street of your residence...
    Step thrice [not twice or fourse] times along the full length of the street...
    Chant very loudly, so all may hear...

I..AM...NOT...A...GIRL***

Chant and step the whole length of the street thrice times...

If that doesn,t cure you, nothing will!!!!

***Please note, if chant is being said by a Female to Male..The word GIRL should be substituted with the word GUY***
    I love it.

Vieja