Thread: Out of town and excited...

Out of town and excited...

...sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I'm excited and wanted to share.

I'm on a trip away from home, and for the first time Emily is really able to shine. I bought a new dress, a new purse and some new lingerie, and I'm really able to dress up fully and spend some real time by myself for the first time as a girl. I took a strawberries-and-cream scented bubble bath, got all shaved pretty, and put on my lingerie and my wig. I got my hair fixed all pretty, then did my makeup for the first time by myself; foundation and powder and eyeshadow and lipgloss. Then I put on my new dress, and sort of twirled in front of the mirror.

Only trouble is, now I don't know what to do...

Sounds like your having a really good trip. Just keep on twirling.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    You have every reason to be excited, sounds like you are having fun
    As to what comes next, how about you go and fetch some ice from that machine down the hall

Edwina

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Where are you at, what city? Are you going out anywhere?
    Dana Ryan

Well go down to the lounge for a drink you deserve it Emily.
    Angie

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    Try to look up a gay or transgender club where you are and go out! Your out of town, no one knows you, what's the worst that could happen?
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Ooh, bubble bath. I love strawberry or peaches. Mmmm. Have fun with your freedom.

i agree go and fetch some ice and go for a good time. congrats think a lot of us would love to be in your shoes ag sorry heels right now enjoy girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Go to a transgendered/gay bar and talk to the patrons. You will be accepted, meet some people and get to strut your stuff !
    Charlie

Brill Emily, but how brave are you feeling!

Good luck
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

It sounds like you've been having a fabulous time. Do what comes naturally and don't push your boundaries more than you feel comfortable with. It's always nice to find something new to do, and it doesn't have to involve going out in public if you're not comfortable taking that step. Just head down the hall for some ice, and smile at anyone you see. Order some room service and do your best to act natural when it arrives. Take some self-portraits so you can critique your makeup technique later.

... but most importantly, be safe and enjoy yourself! It's a wonderful journey and it'd be a shame not to remember every moment.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

out of town and excited

So what did you do? Sounds like you started with a good time!

Emily, it's alway one of my issues an one of the reasons I prefer loungewear and sleep wear...as I'm in for the evening I can lounge and sleep. I just don't know what to do once I get all dolled up. I couldn't pass in a heavy fog during a new moon (although my wife wants to take me to the movies...I just can't risk running into someone from work and I've often found that the world is just way too small for comfort). Ultimately, I kind of walk around, maybe have a drink and pretend I'm a lady who's been stood up (or other stay at home dressed up fantasies).

I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable doing. This isn't about being a daredevil or taking risks (although I once put on a pair of 5" stilettos and an extra tight skirt and walked up and down three flights of stairs just for the experience). It's about what makes you happy (or at least content). Do what makes you happy (or at least content).

Nobody there knows who is in your room or what your sex is, anyone that sees you just for a moment will assume you are a woman. Just go out to your car and drive around some, find a restaurant that doesn't look like a biker bar, redneck hangout, or a church gathering, and have dinner. If you wish to be a bit more shy, order dinner over the phone for pickup, then pick it up and pay for it with cash; they will only see you for a minute, don't know you, and are too busy to give you any hassle even if they notice you are not a gg. You may be amazed by the lack of negative reaction from others. Shop some in a thrift store or Wal-Mart, nobody ever really cares who else is there. Go to a movie, once in the auditorium, you are in very subdued light and everyone's attention is on the screen. Whatever you decide to do, let us know how it works out for you.

Pamela

dear Emily,
    Pamela Julie and others have given you such good advice!
    i too encourage you to get out and behave normally. yes, its a role for now but its a common role that so many take for granted, or can if you live it thoroughly! mostly, have a little fun. you are expressing your true self and can't help but let your naturallness shine through. the tricks and techniques learned here is just polish on your inner liberation, i believe.
    best wishes,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

You are doing what so many of us do: Just enjoy. It's how you feel that matters when it comes to crossdressing.

I know what you are experiencing, been there done that. be careful, and have fun girl. Vivian

Sorry for the delay in replying, girls, its sometimes hard to get to a computer.

I didn't go to a club or anything for one simple reason: shoes. I have a hard time finding guy shoes (I'm a 15 men's shoe) so Emily doesn't have any shoes yet. But I did walk around the hallway a bit -- what a thrill! The rest of the time I just primped in front of the mirror and enjoyed my femininity.

I didn't want to end my trip, I was having so much fun with Emily. Its hard to come back to "the real world." I think I'm starting to become addicted, which worries me a little...