Thread: Accident/injury

Accident/injury

So in talking with my wife in has come up several times about what would happen and how would I feel if I were in an accident at home or work and EMT's or Paramedics were called and then in front of others maybe even my kids my clothing was loosened and uncovered my nice lace undies?

I have thought about it. all the years in the closet I've thought about it. When I was a voulinter EMT/Firefighter we were taught to try and protect the paitents modesty as much as possible but you can'nt always.

Any one been in this kind of situation? How did it go?

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Never been in a comprimising position, have though about it for years though. I decided: would deal with at that time. But hope it never comes to that

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Yes,two weeks ago,the last(and I do mean last)time I was drunk and knocked myself out by tripping and falling into the edge of the kitchen countertop. My wife somehow got me up and I lurched and ran into the wall with my face.This put me out for the count,she went back to bed and left me there bleeding and unconsious.At 8AM I was still out so she called the paramedics who brought me to the hospital with a nasty concussion and broken nose.I recovered conciousness twice but passed out again shortly after.The last time I regained conciousness they took my clothes off exposing my pink flowered panties,no one said anything and I did'nt either.
    Yes these things can happen but if your in bad shape you really don't care.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla1018
    This put me out for the count,she went back to bed and left me there bleeding and unconsious.At 8AM I was still out...
    She left you there!?!?

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I don't take that risk...But if you are going to take a risk...well it IS a risk isn't it? One day you will 'lose'.

At the risk of thread hijack...(sorry)

SHE LEFT YOU THERE!!!!

Open a medical book to internal bleeding, coma, or 'choking to death on vomit while bleeding inside the skull' and leave it lying around. Maybe she'll pick up some useful tips.

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    I'm sure that most paramedics and A&E staff have seen it all before and don't worry about it. They are more concerned with the condition of the patient than what they are wearing.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

What if?

My feeling is that if we ask ourselves "what if" every time we decide to do something we will know there is a risk with doing it. Eating, what if you get choked. Driving, what if you are hit by a tractor trailer rig? Crossing the street, you get hit by a car. Flying, plane crashes.

To me life is full of risks in most everything we do, therefore I've accepted those risks and I also accept the risk of being outed each time I dress. Also, when I go out dressed I accept the inherent risks associated with that. If we don't take some risks we'll never get anywhere or anything done. So far it hasn't been a problem for me and I've been dressing 55+ years.

Vivian

Totally agree with what your saying Vivian.

The wife asked me the same question awhile ago, about the possibily of being exposed, when wearing panties all the time. All I could say was that it's a calculated risk, like everything in life.

Samantha xx

Platinum Member
    being on the fire depment i can say that at a accedent every one dose their job and would not do any thing to embarasse any one ...back at the station thay might joke a bit but on the job it's done with respecte............

I have a relative I rarely see who's an ER nurse. I'll try to remember to possibly ask her the next time I see her, maybe this summer.

Jadeanne

Wink

I think its something we all think about ..I have two ready made excuses firstly i could say i had a bet with my wife which i lost and was forced to wear this lingerie...or, i didnt have time to change after we got back from the fancy dress party ...what do you mean its three in the afternoon ????? oh well one might work..xxx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

In the general sense, it wouldn't bother me, whether is was just underwear or fully dressed.

Work on the otherhand is a special case. I have commonly worn undies (even a bra occassionally in winter time) and pantyhose to work. Imagine the shock to my fellow workers if they discovered me dressed like that! Then i would have to go back to work with an explanation - me and work would never be the same again.

But there's not much you can do about it once its happened. Go with the flow i say!

really doesn't matter. wife asked me as i wear panties 24/7. as i told her, if i was in an accident, i would have more important things to worry about than someone seeing my panties.

Like mom said "wear clean undies incase of an accident". Mine will just be a little nicer than most they see.

Stephenie

It does get talked about in hospitals. My wife used to work in Xray and more than once, someone was brought in to the ER in what some would consider embarrassing states, not just crossdressing (think cucumber).

Thus, my wife has asked me what I would do. I told her I am comfortable with who I am, and what I wear so it wouldn't bother me at all. Of course, I know she would be embarrassed about it, but she'd get over it I'm sure (I hope). Heck, we don't know anyone working as a medic or in the ER.
    DonnaT

Renee_cd

It's not at all suprising

As an EMT in a large metro area (Boston, MA & 7 surronding cities), we deal with this on a regular basis. Most of us just go about what needs to be done to treat the patient. The only EMT's/Paramedics that I've heard make comments are usually new to the profession and haven't learned to keep quiet. Most of the ambulance and hospital staff are professional enough to not give it a second thought.

I also wear panties (and occasionally a bra) under my uniform. It feels more comfortable and natural for me to wear them. I don't give it a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly.tv
    She left you there!?!?
    Yes she left me there and went back to bed.I could have died and been found like that in the morning.I had interupted her sleep after all.I really did'nt realise this until after you asked the question. Now I am not sure how I feel other than pissed off.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla1018
    YMy wife somehow got me up and I lurched and ran into the wall with my face.This put me out for the count,she went back to bed and left me there bleeding and unconsious.
    That's just horrific... I'm not surprised your pissed off!!!! Where's the damn love :mad: :mad: I hope your feeling much better Priscilla *huge hugs*
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Thanks Tamara,that's exactly what I am thinking now.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

A girl in the works

Accident

I would immediately be concerned for my health first, pride second (can't have the second without the first).

Priscilla, glad everything turned out well, and no serious injury. Like was stated "where's the love", not to mention human decancy and compassion.

Ariel