Thread: Odd twist on my Facebook Page

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar

Odd twist on my Facebook Page

I have a facebook profile and I had a request from a girl to add herself to my friends. I thought I knew her, and she thought she knew me. Come to find out, as far as we can tell, we have never met. Here's the twist; She is an SO of someone who loves to wear womens lingerie and is very confussed an somewhat unaccepting. Here is a few excerpts from our conversations:

I know a guy that likes to wear woman's lingerie...I don't quite understand it all myself..maybe u could help me understand it?
    He had also dressed up as a girl for a halloween party and admitted he liked it. I have to admit...I have a hard time with it, unlike your wife...It turns me off when I see my husband wearing woman's panties or anything female.
    I can't deal with it I'm afraid. When I married a man...I want a man!
    She has a ton of questions I am going to try and answer, and I am also going to refer her to this site.

I just thought it was a bit funny, due to mistaken idenity, I've met an SO of a CD
    Drumming, My other hobby

Well at least she's searching for answers rather than burying her head in the sand. She may never understand any of it but if she comes here she'll see we are far from what society makes us out to be. And maybe get a giggle or two!
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    Hi Carrol,

I think it's wonderful that she found you as one of her early contacts in understanding her SO and CDs in general. Of course the time and consideration you're giving her must be huge in helping her work through this, but in the course of that you're giving her a very positive experience with crossdressing and transgenderism.

Sonia
    Public journal at wordpress.com: soniakeys.wordpress.com