Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back in time

for me 50's or 70's or even now !! i was watching a film last night "the stepford wives" from 1976 and you know when they get cloned to become robotic type housewives interested in little more than pleasing their hubbys and doing the housework well i quite like the look from that era frilly dresses and hats - i love bridalwear and would love to be a bridesmaid at a wedding you know pink ballgown or a prom dress - that would be a dream come true for me ! maybe thats why i like the 50s era when women wore the full skirts and loads of petticoats under them - saying that here in england a lot of the women are wearing those types of clothes in fashion - its wide open over here so i think you get the best of all eras these days !

Love the 50s styles. Check out my 4 dozen crinolines and 20 plus full skirts. My bullet bra could also make a point or two.

I would go to 10,000 BC.

Those cavewomen and their furs were really HOT!

In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

For those time travelers: Remember we must have money from that era. Going back with today's money would be subject to laws given that each bill has the year it was printed on it, and ti might be embarrassing to present money with the wrong date on it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain