Thread: My first day fully dressed - only at home!

My first day fully dressed - only at home!

*What I did today!

Hi all!

I decided today would be my first day fully dressed – so please be gentle with me – I think I'm quite brave to do this but I'm sure you'll all be kind! Any (constructive) comments or advice will be gratefully accepted. But two things are obvious, one – I'M ON A DIET FROM NOW ON, and two I MUST STOP BITING MY FINGERNAILS.

It started well when I couldn't find the remote for my camera.... So all the pictures were taken with a timer and as my camera focuses when the timer starts and not just before the shot is taken – that led to a lot of fuzzy pictures.

I also said to myself that the last thing I should do is to forget to take the Tesco's carrier bag (full of male underwear) off of the door and sure nuff – the last thing I did was to forget to take the Tesco's carrier bag off the door.

PART ONE – THE MAKEUP

I decided to do my makeup first – I've never been fully madeup before – I started off by putting on my wig cap. My late wife left me some untouched Covermark makeup – I started with the Magic Base – then a touch of concealer under the eyes – then the foundation, makeup and finishing powder. Having tried this before I know it's to pale for me so I finished off with some darker Almay powder.

I'm quite pleased with the way I'm getting on with eyemakeup – eyebrows being the biggest problem – like many I can't make them too feminine – hopefully buying a brown eyebrow pencil will help. Bit of blue kohl under the eye extending the eye a bit – then two different shadows above the eyes and a touch of gold in the inner corner – finally some mascara (which I ACTUALLY managed to put on without getting it everywhere). Like most I suspect I found my right eye easier than my left.

I smudged my lippy a few times – but a bit of concealer allowed me to just about save the day and reapply. I'm just about beginning to understand how much I can go out of my thin male lip shape without it looking too unnatural. I still need a more defined edge to my lips though – will try a few lipliners – see what works.

When looking in the makeup mirror I applied blusher but couldn't see any result – until I moved to the big mirror in my room – and yes you've guessed it – totally overdone the blusher. More face powder to tone it down a bit.

Incidents whilst doing makeup!

1.Knocked my makeup mirror on the floor breaking the magnifying side.
    2.Went to move my eyemakeup remover to discover that I hadn't put the lid back on properly last time I used it and spilled about ½ the contents on the table.
    3.Burnt my tit on the clip-on spotlight that I was using to give me some extra light – TWICE.

End of part 1 – part 2 to follow – THE LINGERIE.

Then I got my undies sorted - I do a pretty manual job and my shins are forever covered in knocks and grazes – so I used a bit of makeup to hide the worst. Stockings (not forgetting the ankle chain – I've got two but could only find one!), Red waspie – do up the sussies. Red lace panties.

End of part 2 – part 3 to follow – DRESSED!

I'd decided to do a couple of clothed pictures first – so I used my red bra (which is a tad unglamorous – but when I bought it I didn't understand what 'full coverage' meant), and slipped in my 44C breast forms.

The only dress I have is size 20 and I'm a size 16/18 – but it looked reasonable when on – had great trouble tying up the belt round the back though! Will have to look around for something a bit sexier – and the right size!

I decided on my Ravel green round toe shoes with the double strap – they are SO comfortable. They also have a nice little matching bag.

My wife also left me with 2 wigs – one a really old fashioned pageboy and the shorter – slightly more modern one in the photos.

A bronze coloured torque necklace, a couple of bracelets and a pair of 80's retro big red earrings and I'm ready for some photos.

I don't have a full length mirror so until I see the first photograph I've got no idea of the full effect.

I only have a tabletop tripod and it took me some time to get the framing right – lots of heads/feet chopped off.

The first few pictures were of me standing square on and I looked like a gorilla – I then realised that some 'poses' looked much nicer.

The first shock is – god I don't half look like my mum (gone now bless her).

I think the results are not bad for a first attempt – I think most of my makeup had melted by this time though!

End of part 3 – part 4 to follow – NAUGHTY!

I then realised that I'd forgotten my nails so spent a while putting them on (why do they always not stick well enough and then stick TOO well).

Whilst taking my dress off my earrings had come off with it.

Could I get a new pair of earrings on with nails attached – I could not – after I gave up on the earrings I put one down somewhere and haven't seen it since – it'll turn up I suppose.

I then decided to try something a touch more naughty on – I'd just bought a teensy-weensy red mini skirt.

I took my bra off and put on my red single strap ****-me shoes – this too was fun with nails attached – but I got there in the end.

I also changed my necklace and one of the bracelets.

Then I tried a couple of poses and toys. And took some photos.

I was exhausted by this time – I had intended to record some move with my little webcam thingy but it'll have to wait til next time.

So had a relax.

I had enjoyed it all but found it a bit tiring – I'm sure it'll all come as second nature soon.

Toni Annette

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    Toni,

What a thrill! Go girl! My first time fully dressed at home was so profound that I picked it for my new "birthdate"--I'm August 1st now. I know, all the post-ops smile at this, but for me, that date is the big one.

Sonia
    Public journal at wordpress.com: soniakeys.wordpress.com

All in all sounds like you had fun and that is a big part of dressing.

Silver Member
    That was a very informative post! You are learning through experience how much it takes to become a passable woman, but don't you dare give up! Keep trying again and again! Think about focusing on one part of your transformation - ie, makeup - putting it on, blending right colors for your skin tone and removing it, or lingerie that fits you well and you feel very comfortable (sexy) in it, would help to become femme a little at a time. It can become somewhat overwhelming in what has to be done to show the best of our feminine side. Keep practicing and thanx for sharing.

Chari

It often takes time to do things right.

dressing fully

Enjoy yourself,I dress fully nearly evevery day now.My wife thinks I can pass when I have full makeup so I am goiung to go out dressed sometime soon with her.We often go out in the car with me dressed.

Smile first day

Great post.Sounds like you had a blast.Hope to see pictures soon.

Banned Read only
    Yah! But where are the piccies?

Well they do say that when you think things can't get any worse they usually do!

But admit it you had fun.

As Emily says we need to see the pics...... If only so I really know someone else has disasters like I do.

Darlene

I agree. A pictoral issue is indeed in order. Maybe the next time you will be able to share.

Does this forum host pictures - or will I have to load them up somewhere else and link to them here!

Love

Toni Annette

(I decided feminising my male name was not different enough so sometimes I'm Toni, sometimes I'm Annette (my favourite girly name) and sometimes both!

Love

Toni Annette

xx

Toni

Read this it tells you all about photos and how to post them.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

My first day fully dressed

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hi Toni Yes it is real tiring. I dress up my SO by putting on his makeup and fixing his wig. It is alot of work. With the foundation we are having a hard time trying to find a really good beard cover. Cover Girl is too thin. I find I have to put tons of it on him.
    I sounds like you had so much fun! I can't wait to see your pictures. Have you tried to venture out of the house yet?
    Ok Have Fun!!!

Krystalyn

Tiring but you loved it didn't you all dressed up.
    Angie

I don't seem to have too much problem with beard cover (or at least I don't think so) - still I am 53 and grey!

My main problem was getting so hot and bothered most of the makeup melted.....

Toni Annette

Pics!

This is the only pic that I suspect may be suitable - be gentle with me as this was my first time and I had no idea what the result might be!

Annette
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey! Nice Archtop in the background there... You play? Awesome.. Anyway, looking good.. I wish I was prettier, but my male face is a bit too male and my nose is TOO BIG.. With a nice Mediterranean bend and hook sigh....but at least I have the olive skin tone! Gotta see the bright side of everything...

I can see what you mean aobut the overdone blush, I did the same in my pic.. You can see my face is too red... oh well, It'll get better with time and practice... LOVE THOSE SHOES!

It's a 1935 "Cromwell by Gibson" I play blues and American Old Time (Guitar - mainly slide - and banjo/mandolin) - I also fly model aeroplanes!

I find that crossdressing and music often go hand in hand and model aeroplanes and music also - I only know of ONE sex change aeromodeller though! (Zoe Quilter)

Love

Annette

The shoes are my best ebay buy easily and they cam with the bag!

Cd'ing and the blues!

There was at least one well known female impersonator who sang the blues:

Frankie "Half Pint" Jaxon

and one Male impersonator:

Gladys Bentley

Also there are a few versions of songs around the "Peach Orchard" theme that are about transvestites!

Love

Annette (and blues anorak)!

Hi Toni, Good for you. I will be dressing fully for the first time here in a couple of days and I'm really looking forward to it. I know it's alot of work, but it'll be worth the effort.

Irena Lynn

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniE;1323102I
    decided today would be my first day fully dressed – so please be gentle with me – I think I'm quite brave to do this but I'm sure you'll all be kind!
    It sounds like you know an awful lot about crossdressing for some who fully dressed for the first time today.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Tiring but you loved it didn't you all dressed up.
    Angie
    Yes it was fun!! Don't get me wrong, it's not like its a chore. I love doing it. The only problem is that I get too hot checking her out. lol Did I say that? Hey Toni Nice picture. Got to love those legs. Just go a little easy on the blush next time. You did a good job! I have guitar too. Take Care!

Quote Originally Posted by ToniE View Post
    It's a 1935 "Cromwell by Gibson" I play blues and American Old Time (Guitar - mainly slide - and banjo/mandolin) - I also fly model aeroplanes!

I find that crossdressing and music often go hand in hand and model aeroplanes and music also - I only know of ONE sex change aeromodeller though! (Zoe Quilter)

Love

Annette
    Hey, that was a great read. I really enjoyed everything about this thread until I saw the Gibson in the background. After that, I knew I was in good company.

I have a model helicopter and I am terrible with it. It costs me over 100 bucks everytime I take it out. I fly it around pretty successfully for a couple of fuel stops, but it seems inevitable that I thunder it into the ground everytime.

I have a pile of sweet guitars as well, but none quite so special as that 35 Gibson.:eek