Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Even I was Surprized.......

Even I was Surprized.......

Well.... Since I got my new monster workstation, my laptop has been relegated to business trips and browsing forums..... So today during a meeting in which I was going to do a powerpoint presentation on a shared machine.... but couldnt get the file transfered... so I grabbed my laptop, hooked it to the projector and started presenting.... 4 coworkers and a couple visitors....

Everything was going smoothly until one of the coworkers asks if I have some info on another project.... Sure..... So I ALT-Tab to get back to what I thought was My Computer and up pops the last post I made on crossdressers.com the night before..... Ekkkkkkkkkk I quickly killed the window and looked around to see most of the others were conversing with each other, all except one coworker who was looking right at the screen.... OK.... No Problem... I killed it pretty fast..... So I go to find the file I was looking for and guess what....... Another IE window pops up with the last post I made on Makeuptalk that morning.... Both including my photos enfemme... Kill Kill Killl Killl all windows.

Sooooooo I quickly find the file and pop it up and we continue on as if nothing happends...... No raised eye brows.... or anything..... I think I killed them so quickly that no one really caught a look at the url.... or my face....

Dumb dumb dumb....

The funny thing is.... that morning I was thinking that the impact of a total disclosure had dropped a large notch over the weekend when my youngest graduated for HS last week.... No more "what will the kids friends and teachers think" Sing it Alice....... "Schools out for ever!!" hahahaha

Ohhh Well.... If thoses that didn't know for sure had any doubts they probably don't now...

This afternoon I took off on a business trip with another coworker.... and he has always made comments time and time again about how much luggage I take... for a single overnighter..... He has a duffle bag and I have a large suitcase and a big bankers box and my laptop bag... So I took a bunch of papers and files and layed them accross the top of all the fem stuff in the bankers box... And when we got out of the car to go into the hotel he made one of those comments..... I usually say "I don't travel light" but that was wearing thin.... So I said "I'm sorting stuff while watching tv so that my office will be cleaned out before the big move" and flipped open the box.....

He looked in and then said "buts what's in the suit case?" more of the same... as I flipped the box closed....

So he's off my case for a while and I have the keys to the car! and if he had looked closely he might have noticed the very thin heel of one of my pairs of shoes sticking up next to the files in the box!!! lol...

So goes my hobby..... time to get dressed and see if I can find a store open..... Ohhh and I think i'll do some sorting.... Bras over here.... makeup over here..... jewelry over here....

See I wasn't lying!!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-09-2008 at 07:54 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

close calls

Guess it is a crime for a guy to carry more then a duffle bag. That nightie is so you.

Careful now. You're living close to the edge. Don't fall. That faux pas with the laptop right in front of people was due mostly to carelessness. You used to dress at work in the stalls, if I remember correctly. If you skydive an infinite number of times, sooner or later the chute won't open. Try a dose of caution, or sooner or later, you'll be in a situation of your own making, and you'll have only yourself to blame.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Well I have been fairly diligent lataly to not overly expose my coworkers to too much of my crossdressing.... Though my office is full of fem things and products..... wearing light makeup to work..... coloring my hair...... and most of the time I look like a girl in a suit...

But you can only be so dilligent and things slip out eventually....

"Ya can fool all of the people, some of the time and some of the people all of the time but.............."

.......My Photos

Holy Pop-Up Batgirl!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Karren you really must be more caring with your cover hun.
    Angie

Do you thing your subconscious is trying to sabotage your "cover"? I know there are times when I "accidently" do things that I really want to do but have been afraid to and then look at the series of event that led to the accident and realize that I could have stopped it at any point along the way but never really made an effort. One of the things that happens to me during me teacher's summer (two months off to re-energize) is my femme side starts taking over and I tend to be Virginia a lot more in my mind than my drab self. It takes a lot of effort to be less effeminate when I return to work at the end of the summer and, of course, there's that female voice that asks why should I bother, but she also understands why I have to be Mr. T. to the kids. Mrs. T. pities too many fools and is a much kinder grader :P

Banned Read only
    Glory, yes! After a weekend at home I've got to consciously get into being what's -his- name again...Don't have to practice in heels anymore , but do have to practice galumphing around rather than gliding..Practice hunching shoulders rather than tits out leading....gosh.....what a pain...

Karen.......Careful girl or you will be moving in with Emily.

Karen, people sometimes dismiss what they only see for like a few seconds. So that's really what saved you by the bell. Another thing some people do is kind of a "Well I just don't beleive it" kind of thing and even if there's proof they just don't accept it. It doesn't register!

I've been in situations similar to the ones you describe and I really bollixed it. One time when I was a year or two out of High School and kind of coming to terms with my dressing, Wig World in Alton called up our house wondering why S-- hadn't picked up his newest order. The whole family was eating dinner together along with some relatives. I sqeaked through that one somehow. My people would never disown me or kick me out but they are REAL uneasy about it and don't like it a bit.

Another time about 3 or 4 years ago there was a place where I hung out not far from where I was living and I'd use the computers to look at all sorts of crossdressers websites and stuff when nobody was around. I used to look up crossdressers.com even though I hadn't registered just yet. A couple of the people at this place caught on to me and they must've noticed the CD stuff in the Searches and put together 2 and 2 about who was using the conputers at what time of day and for how long. Finally this guy asked me with a smile and a laugh if I had been "talking to my freinds on the computer lately".

Semi Sane innocent angel
    For the future if you are using IE click on tools >general delte browsing history.

firefox tools >clear privacy data
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    It does sound like you, or part of you, wants to be caught.

I felt that way a few times, that if I got caught everything would be out in the open and I'd just have to accept it. That way I could no longer deny it to myself.

Doubt it'd be the best situation for work though.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Just a suggestion, use a different browser at work than what you would use for personal use. That way you will never have that happen and a work computer.

Good luck and be careful.
    Dana Ryan

Well deleting the history wouldnt work because I left both IE windows open when I put it on standby.... and just forgot they were still there... Hadn't planned on using my laptop...

and after doing this for 40+ years...... a part of me doesn't want to get caught.... it just doesn't really care that much any more... lol

And Hell no am I going to move in with that horn dog Emliy Ann.... hahahaha

.......My Photos

There's one more thing to be careful of with web browsers. If you use something like the google tool bar and just type search queries in there, your search history is saved on that computer. If you let anybody else use that computer they can click on the drop down list and see what you've searched for. I wanted to mention this since I rarely ever type in google.com and use that for searching - I just type in what I need in the google toolbar.

that was a close call Karen, I find it kind of humurous. I know we all have close calls at times, I have had my fair share of them. that is what makes crossdressing funny some times. Good luck with the computers girl.

I did almost the same thing. I was putting a photo up on another forum, when I checked to see how it looked, my whole photo file, was accessible off my signature, LoL. You can bet the guys on that vintage car forum, would have asked questions. Gotta open up a separate photo account.

Outing oneself

Hehehe Karren I am full time and dress at work every day. The funny looks that come over those outside of my department but often interact with me on things, such as new furniture from stores, plumbers, electricians and the IT people. The first time they get these looks: surprise/shock, then confusion, and last questioning. It only lasts a few seconds but is priceless. The girl from It came to assist me with something and as it was a long time ago that she came over said that a lot has changed in my department and I replied that so had I. We had a good giggle at that.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Karren,

I still love ya even if you think I'm a horndog....besides, officially now I'm biker chick trailer trash.....horndog is one of the nicer things I've been called lately!!!

And no matter what any sister says, you'll survive this too. Stuff happens to good people.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I guess that we all have close calls. Mine usually have to do with my being careless about putting items away (panties left on the counter in the bathroom, lipstick left in a pants pocket, etc.). I usually catch these things before anyone else sees them. And I've been able to cover up when someone has discovered an item. I don't know about "wanting to get caught"; since it would be a relief, I wonder if maybe I do. Nonetheless, consciously I am very careful and my caution is renewed every time I make an unnoticed mistake or I read an account like Karren's.
    warmly, Linnea

Karen, You are an Original my dear! I suspicion if anyone could handle a situation like you were in, you could.
    Vivian

OMG Girl! If one knows, it gets around. This doesn't mean you have license to dress as you want. You're out of control! Princess Fever Alert! Call the castle guard! We have a Princess on the loose!

Silver Member
    Maybe some of them already know but are too polite to mention it---as for the computer many employers have strict guidlines about using the office computer for personal stuff---I know mine does so I don't use it for anything but business
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Tut tut Karren... Business and pleasure should never meet, unless it was a Freudian slip perhaps...

~BEEPEEPBEEPEEP~ Do you hear that Karren? That's the Pink Police coming to get you. You're teetering too dangerously close to that edge honey. ((says she who types this response on the company laptop during business hours while using the company internet connection)).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.