Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys: Willing to Try Pantyhose for a Day?

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar

Guys: Willing to Try Pantyhose for a Day?

Underdressers, here is your chance to help the pantyhose cause!

GMA Challenge: Go to Work Wearing Pantyhose for One Day
    June 9, 2008

New York Jets football legend Joe Namath did it, so why can't you?

"Good Morning America" is challenging men to wear pantyhose to work (under your pants, of course) for a day.

Find what some of your female colleagues have had to endure for years. You never know, you just might like it.

If you'd be willing to wear pantyhose for a day, fill out the information below and a "GMA" producer may contact you.

http://www.abcnews.go.com:80/GMA/story?id=5028329
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I'm looking forward to making my first public debut, but doing it on national television is not what I have in mind. Think I'll pass on that one for now.

Wink

ive wore pantyhose hundreds of times my favorite is when my legs are shaved but i wouldnt like to announce it on GMA

No, sorry. I won't be volunteering!
    Just my personal choice, of course, but I can't stand the things!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

I have been wearing pantyhose full time for 20 years now, leggs sheer energy to be precise, I wear them to help my legs from hurting, and I also like how they make my legs look. I was told by my doctor that I should wear support hose 20 years ago because I was working on concrete floors everyday and I was having severe leg aches, I started out wearing support hose, but I soon switched to Leggs sheer energy, because they are much cheaper, and they provide the support I need for my legs. A female co worker was the one who suggested I switch to Leggs sheer energy 20 years ago. Once in a while I will go a day without putting hose on and usually by mid day I have to come home to put them on to stop my legs from hurting. For me pantyhose are a necessity.

Thumbs up I do anyway!

Hey Cosmo,
    I went to the site using your link.
    Thank you very much, here is the response I submitted.

"Yes I would love to wear pantyhose for a day, a week or a month."

Paula Rae
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

While I have been wearing pantyhose daily for the last 20+ years myself. (Started with Legg's Sheer Energy, and moved o Silkies Control Top (mail order). I am not willing to put myself on national television about it Now, if they were promoting something about "Live like a woman for a day"... with their make-up artists and stylists doing all the work.. that might be a differant story altogether. LOL

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

My employer wouldn't like it, but I would. Hmmm.... I pull a lot of pranks. I may be able to get away with it. I have worn them to work secretly since I work in a cooler. No one can see them under my pants and boots. I could always use the excuse that my doctor prescribed them.

Doctor excuse works every time.

Don't like tights (pantyhose), but often wear stockings and suspenders, especially vintage really silky ones when i can find them in a shop

In this heat? I don't think so...

They might get better results if they held this when the weather was cooler.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I sent them a note saying, “ I’ll accept your challenge “
    Now having sent it, there is a few things I know.
    1. The chances of my being selected are slim to none.
    2. Even if I am contacted by a producer that doesn’t mean I’ll end up on national TV.
    3. There will be an interview first to see if I fit the “template” they want to show.
    4. Because I’ll be too willing they won’t want me

Watch it again and listen to them at the end and see if they’re not looking for a “guy” to wear them and complain. Even if they happen to choose somebody who enjoys wearing pantyhose, that poor soul will be used more for shock value and comedic effect.

If, if I just happen to be contacted I plan on “upping” the ante by asking for a new pair each day and promise to wear them for a year. Wonder what the reaction will be?
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Give me what ever Broadway Joe made on that comercial and I'll wear them any where and every where.... LOL
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Too late! It's already the 11th. But I've worn pantyhose for years, and I've worn it to work for the day under my regular clothes before anyway. I've always liked pantyhose, and I've never had any problems or complaints about it. So as for what women have to "endure", bring it on. They get to wear lovely skirts and dresses with that as well. So never mind the perceived discomfort. Look at the payoff!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

candy_crossdresser candycrossdresser's Avatar

fishnet stocking

i wore my fish nets under my pants with my pink panties bofore felt so sexxy

Aspiring Member
    What a great contest.
    I wish I were required to wear pantyhose to work!

I agree Marla, I would be willing to take on the challenge of wearing a skirt to go with my hose

I agree with vivianann. Let them contact me about spending a week "as a woman" in the workplace and we might have something to talk about

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Well, if anything Good Morning America is certainly going to discover that a lot more men love to and are eager to wear pantyhose than they thought!

Silver Member
    see my salon and spa report about how I wore tights two girdlesand stocking all at once but only for 4 hours. i wore PH a few times for a job that had me standing alot but i feared detection but then as well. They did help my legs feel better.

Just for ond day that's not a challenge I did that years ago!
    Angie

I detest pantyhose!!

Thigh highs and regular nylons (not stretch) with a garter belt: YES!

Pantyhose: NEVER.
    The Constitution was not perfect, but it was better than what we have now.

No way, that's gay.

Silver Member
    I read this post too late to respond in time but I will still post a comment. I love all things fem and wear panties 24/7 but when it comes to PH I only wear them when I have on a skirt, dress or shorts. I don't know why this is but the attraction just doesn't seem to be there unless my legs are exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Give me what ever Broadway Joe made on that comercial and I'll wear them any where and every where.... LOL
    I wonder how much Joe did make doing the pantyhose commercial? Considering what sports stars get paid today for doing commercials I'm sure his pay check would have been quite modest in comparison.

I was just watching that episode of the Brady Bunch where Joe shows up at the Brady's to visit Bobby who was pretending to be sick. That was back in his hey day and the Jets have not won anything since.