Thread: voice training

Question voice training

hi there as any one got any tips on training my voice to sound fem thanks tina

Not the one on TV!

Great video, thanks for the link R Ray!

A good voice coach, someone who teaches singing, might be able to help. But probably the best way is to get a CD or DVD that provides the coaching. Practicing with a recording device can help once you know what to listen for, but because we hear our voices differently from how they are heard by others self-coaching is difficult.
    warmly, Linnea

bit disgusting but i read somewhere "swallow a teaspoon of olive oil" softens the sounds you make. haven't tried it yet.. and omg, that girl's voice is amazing, when she switched my jaw fell off

That was amazing

That youtube video is absolutely amazing. I'm glad someone asked this because I'd like to be able to fluctuate my voice. Thanks for posting the video.

I've not been able to change the pitch of my voice since it cracked (sigh) so i might check out that video when its not so late (1:31am).. thanks,

Wink

Try utube under "My transgender voice" by CandiFl. She is a little crass, but she can help you to get results FOR FREE. More money for shoes!

What a great video!

Thanks for posting this link. It was one of the best videos I have seen. I have done some research and practice and this video sums things up really well. Thanks Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2- View Post
    Try utube under "My transgender voice" by CandiFl. She is a little crass, but she can help you to get results FOR FREE. More money for shoes!
    I thought the two of them were hilarious, they should go into show biz.

Seriously though, she had some great points and ways to practice. Worth every penny.

Jen

Wow that was incredible, she must be an auto mechanic, she knows what her cars oil plug size was. I am going to practice my falsetto voice so I can hopefully achieve the voice I like.