Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal changes

Smile Seasonal changes

I was just wondering if any of your girls go through what I go through during the seasons, for instance, I find I give up my dressing during the summer and in the fall and winter, I picked it up. Do any of you do the

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Ill dress in the AM before the heat hits
    Drumming, My other hobby

Summer is here. Time for breezy rayons.

I dress with about the same frequency during all seasons of the year. However, my favorite is the fall.
    warmly, Linnea

I think winter has a certain crossdressing air to it. You can shave your legs without anyone noticing. You can wear leggings with your skirts. But I'm going to give it my all this summer and get dressed up when I have the chance.

Thumbs down

Hot and humid does not go well with nylon and satin.

God no hun I derss Year round I don't dress on the weekend for my wife And that's about all I wish to go with out dressing.
    Angie

I dress all year. why would fall/winter be any different than Spring/Summer.

I'm learning about Texas summers - hot! hot! hot! just adapt do everything in the morning before the oven kicks in. Most evening are bearable and pleasant.

Silver Member
    I dress year round so there is no rise and fall scenereo to me. Winter is nice to cover up all kinds of underdressing but summer is nice to be able to wear those sexy short shorts that I just love. I live in the midwest where we have our seasons and I love summer the best. I just love to look my sexiest and summer is the best time to do it.

I'll take whatever day I can get!My planned days are usually chosen for me,by circumstance,so I just hope for decent weather.But, yeah, my perfect day is in the 60's--70's. If it's jungle hot out,not good! But I won't turn it down!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Underdressing is my focus. I know that doesn't work for some, but my wife and gg pals encourage and support it and I get to do it during all my leisure time. I've found that the flared pants and tops of winter attract quite a bit less attention then then my short shorts in summer. As a product of the 70's when most guys wore decently short shorts I find this depressing but.... what the hell I've lost some weight and my legs are really pretty nice! I do seem to get a lot more stares in summer though.

All year round for me, the desire to dress is always there.

is in her vest
    ummm, no....I'm just me all year round...
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Here in Texas I just go for skorts and halter top's in the warm wether. A little humid around here but I love Texas. Leann

Just a cowgirl at heart

Hi Judy: Here in the cold country summertime rules. I wear skirts in sub-zero weather but it takes a lot of nerve to be outside for very long, but in the summer I can go hiking, fishing, and I've gone deer & elk hunting in a skirt. The two days of summer we get here are just marvelous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

Banned Read only
    I haven't worn nylons for a couple months. But I'm getting just as turned on by my bare shaved legs and sandals. A nice walk in the woods, wearing only a tiny satin thong, short chemise, and sandals. Shaved head to toe. Priceless!

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Given I dress indoors, except for a monthly TG meeting, anytime of year is fine with me.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

When I was younger I crossdressed in the fall winter and spring, but now I dress year round. I love to dress in the warm months, and if it is too cold I dont go out crossdressed. I get cold too easy. I love to go out on a warm summer night wearing a dress, just love the feel of the breeze.

Seasons make no difference to me, I shave my legs all year round, wear shorts in the summer and could'nt care less about comments that might get made.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

All year round, after all, we all have our summer and winter wardrobes; right? Right??
    Nikki

A young girl asks a wise old woman;
    "How does one become a butterfly?",
    With a twinkle in her eye the old woman replies,
    "You must be willing to give up being a caterpillar".

Since I am not allowed to shave my arms and legs, no dressing until September
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Nope.... I take any and every oppertunity to go out enfemme..... Yeah heat sucks but if the real women have to suffer through it so can i... Thats why the made air conditioning in cars and stores.... Ya only have to make it through the parking lot without melting down into a pool of foundation and mascara... hehe
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I dress most of the year. Summer has been a problem in that my apartment gets VERY hot even with the AC and 2 fans running! We just had a break from the intense humidity and I've decided to give it a try this weekend and dress up. But I won't be wearing any hoseiry. Going about the apartment bare-legged will be different!
    -Audrey

I'm a year-round girl. But it's true that heat is the enemy of silk, satin, pantyhose, and makeup. I like the cooler weather better, when I can bring out the sweaters and stuff without sweating my butt off!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/