Thread: Do major house cleaning with wife....

Do major house cleaning with wife....

I took several days off this week the wife and I are going through and getting rid of a lot of clothing and other stuff that we had and also stuff that was left behind from a girlfriend of ours who was living with us and went out to Cali several months ago for a garge sale the wife is wanting to do friday and Saturday....

I had make up on from last nite and was walking around in a pair of mens jeans a a pair of heels and no shirt...

Well we started cleaning out our closet and bathroom and as she was goign through her stuff she was saying I'll keep this or this will be for the garage sale ...then it was here try this one on and see how it fits or she had three gown type lounging wear...plus we had a bunch of stuff mainly makeup that she found from our friend and their were brushes and all kinds of stuff plus what the wife was passing to me if she had multiples of it...so now I've got to full kits of make up with all kinds of stuff in it....plus I've got three new blouses plus several that well "share". She also suprised me with a new black ruffles and very sexy teddy with matching thong bikini....

So it was a good time today....with a good wife...

I'd be careful with the make-up after a certain time it can go bad and who knows what germs it may have from the previous person. Enjoy the clothes though.

My wife say no sharing makeup that not a good thing to do. And I've been told Mascara can go bad after it been open for 6 months and should be replaced.
    Angie

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    I'd be careful with the make-up after a certain time it can go bad and who knows what germs it may have from the previous person. Enjoy the clothes though.
    I was not aware of this. Some of my makeup gets old but I never thought it 'went bad'. I have to admit that I envy those who have these wonderfully supportive and understanding wives. This is something that I wish I could have had in my life but it was not to be.

I'm aware of that...we only were looking at stuff that wasn't used and if it looked really old then we tossed it away...but there msut have been a good five make up kits of stuff that we went through....

God, I can't imagine how good it must feel to have a female actually give you lingerie with the intention of YOU wearing it.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I'd consider keeping most of the makeup, but toss any old mascara. It's cheap to replace anyway.
    Dana Ryan

Lisa....

I've got a good one here and I know it....we also share the cooking cleaning and all of that good stuff, but we made a vow when we got serious (even though I knew here for 6 years before we started dating...) that we'd always be open honest and in doing so neither of us would hold what was said against each other...regardless of what one said....and that's been the key to our successful relationship here...

Sounds like you had a great time with your lovely wife. My wife keeps asking if I have anything that she can sell on ebay. NO, sorry dear (couldn't part with any of my girly stuff). It's great that you & your wife can share too.

I have a Westerly RI 2001 Guild Starfire IV and a Cyber Twin twin 12' amp that I'm trying tos ell and will be going on e-bay in the next couple of days....