Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Work

Work

Hello again! I"m A busy girl today! Does anyone CD at work, even just panties? I am the only employee so I am lucky enough to wear my fitness tights & panties everyday!! Its great!!! Some of our clients give me strange looks & some gay guys have checked me out {yikes!} other than that, no problems.Let me know if your as lucky as me!
    Chantelle...oxox...
    [SIZE="3"]ONLY DEATH IS REAL[/SIZE]

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Hmm, let's see ...

• panties
    • kneehighs
    • shaved legs

Yep!
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Hi Chantelle , I`m self employed and wear panties all the time, bra and forms as much as I can under my uniform, It depends on what the job is and where I`ll be going. Tomara

Four by One

My male counterpart works at the corporate office four days and then one day a week I work remotely from home.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I am in panties all day long every day of the year, so yea i wear them to work, Have also worn a bra to work a couple times...

I've actually fully dressed for work twice.... both out in the field.... inspecting potential transloading sites along the Ohio River.... meeting no one.... So I figured who better to go that to send Karren... let her earn a paycheck a couple times... to pay for all that makeup!!! hahaha Both times were fantastic....

Otherwise it's enfemme on business trips when not at the mines.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm full time panties now because men's undies became almost painfully uncomfortable after I started shaving down below.

[SIZE=4]There are a few of us who have made the conscious decision to work toward a feminine appearance at work, working as a female. I go to work everyday, pictures are of me prior to work yesterday, trying to figure out what to wear for the day. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I wore the outfit shown with the red permed wig. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2](What a great opening to show off some of my pictures,,,,)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Lets see

1. Panties
    2. Bra
    3. Cami
    4. Shaved legs/chest/arms
    5. Toe nail polish - Red
    6. Figure nail polish - Pale Pink
    7. Eyebrows waxed/plucked/trimmed with eyebrow color
    8. Neutral lipstick - almost the same color as my natural lip color

All either in the open or under my shirt/trousers/shoes.

As a high school teacher, I can't really risk it. But I have summers off!

I'm one of the lucky ones. I'm sitting in my cubical in the corporate HQ bldg of an international company wearing a bra, panties, and nylons under a ladies polo and slacks from Lane Bryant. I'm wearing a neutral color lipstick and my nails are polished (fingers pale pink and toes frosted pink) and open toe slides. I leave my purse between my monitors. Only one of my fellow engineers have said anything and that was about my long hair, evidently I have inspired him to grow his out too now.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Tami,

You are very beautiful. Most GGs would be jealous.

Jamie
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    I work from home, so I can dress whenever I want. But I only do it half the time, if that much. I dress when I want to have fun!
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

I wish I could simply dress every day..... las familia tho lol.... BUT ~ totally shaved now (chest is a pain to keep up..), clear-coat on nails most times (change to keep them guessing lol..), I wear a girl-like short boy short every day (American Eagle), either androgynous long-sleeve shirts or now more colorful polos (again AE), and recently got a David King Manbag I carry... push the envelope ever so slightly lol. "Gender-neutralizing" my wardrobe - required to dress "biz casual," is still a challenge for me that I'm working on.
    Last edited by KeriB; 06-11-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: another thought...

Aspiring Member
    for me I wear panties full, time, the only time that I do not wear them is when i am going to the doctors.

In the winter one can hide much more with a bulky sweather, at which time I am fully underdresses, and i often will also wear ladies slacks and tops depending on where i am going.

Denise

For me it is thongs and pantyhose every day and usually a bra when I can wear a bulky shirt. My body is shaved (including fingers) and my toes are always painted. When it is colder out and I can wear my heavy parka I will sometimes slip in my small B cup forms. I will sometimes have clear or pale pink polish on and use womans scented deodorant. Now if I could only get away with wearing my wig.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Lets see I wear panties all the time at work Heaven and some times stockings, pantyhose and some times slips. I wish I were as lucky as you.

Yesterday 10:43 PM
    Chantellexxx Work

Hello again! I"m A busy girl today! Does anyone CD at work, even just panties? I am the only employee so I am lucky enough to wear my fitness tights & panties everyday!! Its great!!! Some of our clients give me strange looks & some gay guys have checked me out {yikes!} other than that, no problems.Let me know if your as lucky as me!
    Chantelle...oxox...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not at my 40 hour job but my wife and do Kraft shows and I wear my girly underpants working our booth I some times meet and talk to a more then hundred people a day.
    Angie

Silver Member
    I recently retired from a company that I worked 20 years for. During that time I wore panties every day and a bra during the cooler seasons when I wore a jacket to and from work. I must have been the safest employee in the plant because I was always careful to not get hurt and be taken to the hospital. That would have been hard to live with.

I wear panties almost every day, including today. Sometimes in the fall and winter, I wear nylons and a panty girdle; if it's cold, I wear a cami. Only on very rare occasions do I wear a bra to work, but I love to do it.
    In addition, I often wear light make-up on many days. And I shave a lot.
    warmly, Linnea

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Wear Thong Panties everyday

And on Casual Friday's I will usually wear some kind of Spandex leggings that is form fitting and tight and drop to straight leg, boot-cut or flared lower legs. Some people question the leggings but I just say they are comfortable and I go to the Gym after work..

Sometimes I'll wear a feminine blouse that is conservative, but shorter on the body, which allows my thong to peek out from my leggings alittle when I bend over. I am conscious of this and try to keep it hidden, but if it peeks out, so what.

Most of my fellow co-workers don't say a thing anymore, in fact some of the feminine pants I wear other co-workers have complimented me on and asked where I got them, I say K-mart and they say they don't have them there. I just fail to mention the Womens dept.

Panties 24/7. Hair long. Long polished nails(light pink).Mascara. Knee high hose.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I have worn panties, bra under shirt (no forms) and girl dress shorts. I think no body have noticed and I had the best of days a the office
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

Smile

I been working full time for 6 months totally enfemme. Always skirts. Heels would kill my feet so do not wear them very often.
    I often interact with customers, clients etc. Least feminine part of my appearence is my voice

Jennifer

Work

I did, but I'm out of work now......as an entrepreneur I have already stated my intention, to my best friend, to start the first tv car valeting company in this town, but maybe that's just dreamland. When I worked at the garage (a fairly robust environment!!) nobody said anything about my eyebrows, or the nails, or the skirt (oversight on my part, hastily tucked under jeans when I noticed) and as for bra's, well no one could tell under the overall. I think. I really am a scaredy cat, and still far comfier in the closet, but my window of experience is slowly widening. Heading for the light.