Thread: Went for my first ride

Went for my first ride

Last week I had a great adventure, I drove to my favorite wig store, dressed en femme and got my wig cut and styled. It was very very nerve wrecking at first. I left my house all covered up cause I was parked on the street and my neighbors were outside. I got in my car and drove to an old parking lot where I put my wig on, put my earrings on, took off my sweatshirt jacket to reveal my cute top and bra, slipped on my high heels and I was off. I got on the highway and I started freaking out because I didn't know if I really passed that well and I hit a major traffic jam with people sitting in their cars right next to me. I got a few looks but no one looked twice or stared, so I thought that was a good sign. I got to the wig store and walked through the parking lot and I felt GREAT. The store manager took me in the back and cut and styled my hair and sent me on my way, she is FANTASTIC. I drove home and went right back to the parking lot where I unchanged to pass as a guy, and went home. It was soooooo much fun. Thanks for listening to my story.

Sound like fun

That's great! Glad you had a good time and were able to build up enough courage to take a drive. Congrats!

thanx for sharing hun seems you had more fun than you thought you would. when is the next road trip?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

It just gets easier from this point on. Pretty soon you'll be able to walk outside en femme and not be concerned what the neighbors think. Have fun in your future travels. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    It is wonderful when people look at you and see the you that you have become.
    You did not believe how wonderful it could be until it happened, did you ?
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Most people driving are to concern with their driving to really notice other people. Also most cars have enough tint in their windows that it makes it harder to see details of a person other than general details. Thus most people who are in other cars will see a woman in the car next to them but will not normally see closer details. So don't worry about it when you out driving en fem. Enjoy the drive and have fun.