Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about your male side?

sometime frantic
    at the sper of my moment i take how i feel and run. kiss me!

sometime frantic
    cristi ! I like u.. why? the way u write puts me at pause. I have the nerv..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    at the sper of my moment i take how i feel and run. kiss me!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I always know that I am a man! But a man who really likes to wear feminine clothing!! I like the fit, feel, and look of female clothing. I do like mens clothes, and I definitely like being a man! My Darling GGF likes me to be one too! Although she does know I CD. So I believe I am the true definition of a Crossdresser. One who dresses in the clothing of the oppoaite sex because he(in this case) likes to!!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Someone on this thread says that as time goes on they hate their guy side more and more. I think I might fall into this category.

Being a man is always going to be part of me. And I don't think I could ever change that.

But being in a bra, panties, a skirt, etc. really feels right. I feel comfortable. I feel happy about my body and my appearance. To quote a popular Westside Story song, "I feel pretty." And that's something that really feels nice when you're used to being a man. It's such a positive feeling to like the way you look.

While my girl side doesn't exactly have a lot of time to play, it's my wonderful escape from the drudgery of maleness.

Just here to make freinds
    I like my guy side very much- I get to do what I like when I like. My girl side a hobby right now - with so many restrictions - who knows how much it will progress or regress - all I know is that I am having a blast with it right now. Dressing up is very much a guilty pleasure for me..
    Really enjoying this!!!

sometime frantic
    somehow i can easy put my male into enfemme, feeling me as i should have. I need a hug tonight from words.

sometime frantic
    yes ..serenna

sometime frantic
    wish i was 20 yrs. yonger ..brazil i would be. just dreamin.

sometime frantic
    Quote Originally Posted by franny View Post
    your ok.. baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanna:) View Post
    I like being a girl, but I get a lot of fun out of being a guy as well. When I dress up in a suit and tie (Which I don't do often, so I guess it adds to the novelty), it feels similar in some ways to going en femme; the taking on of a different role with different rules and mannerisms. I like my male body and the things it can do, and I like buying and wearing boy-mode clothes as much as CD stuff. I like having the option to play around and explore who I am.

Umm... not sure where I was going with this.

I think what I'm trying to say is this: Do you girls enjoy your male side as much as your female side? Do you mix the two or do they feel seperate? Do you feel happier en femme than when you're en homme, or is it that the option to be en femme makes you happier because it's available as an alternative and as a doorway to the rest of your personality?

My questions could go on, but I'll stop there. Just curious really.

I love my girl side when she gets a chance to come out, & hate being a man more & more each day. I think my male wardrobe speaks for itself, 1 pair of shoes, 1 suit, a few shirts & jumpers, 1 pair of trousers, & a few pairs of socks. My female wardrobe however, if I brought it down from the attic, would fill the bedroom from wall to wall.

I do not like being male, though I have yet to "see myself" as a girl while crossdressing, and it doesn't feel natural to exaggerate my femininity. I do not think I will ever be comfortable with my body. I wish I could be a real girl - I don't think all the gender reassignment surgery in the world would make me feel true - but if I could really be a girl I would be tomboyish and not care about my appearance.

has anyone run across such sentiments on this board?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've spent so many years in my male persona accumulating things, responsibilities, relationships, etc., etc., etc. that it is occasionally overwealming. This is not to say it's all bad, there is just so much to deal with. Sarah hasn't the responsibility or obligations and therefore has the opportunity to be much more focused on, well, Sarah. Again, this isn't meant to be negative or imply I'm more superficial as Sarah. It's just a relief to know the burdens belong to someone else for a while and I can concentrate on being color-coordinated or pretty. I can be open to other types of relationship without the filters that are automatically thrown up by the guy.
    I generally enjoy my guy time, but there is so much baggage that it can be like a vacation to leave it behind and relax as Sarah.

i can not stand him
    hes an a**hole

Male side

Good question. My male side is good fun for adventure, but when it comes to tidying up.......yyuuk. My male side is a messy slob, and he needs a girl to keep him on his toes. Luckily, I am becoming ready to admit that I have one right here........paint that wall, you've missed a bit. Possibly the best reason there is for me to be TV. You get two in one. Heehee.

I really like both sides of myself. I guess its a yin-yang sort of thing. There's times when I'm male and times when I'm female and based off what I've seen here I guess that's ok to have two aspects of two different genders rolled up into one.

Lisa

OK with Male, but prefer en femme.
    "Side" suggests a split personality with two distinct characters. I believe our 'need' to create "sides" is derived from the social stress and lack of acceptance when a gender male has, and chooses to express, a female "side'.
    My therapist is suggesting that my those feelings and behaviours, that I associate with my femme side, are in fact "facets" of a single personality. I'm now considering how I can express, experience, and integrate Nikki into my predominantly male life without the need to carve this chasm between the 'characters'.
    My SO, whilst we were talking on this subject just yesterday, said that she was shocked when I came out to her because I exhibit no feminine traits; that I'm her man. I was disappointed by this observation since that's not how I felt. However, it also allowed me to bring home another point; that because I've been like this for almost 40 years it is deeply a part of who I am and who she loves even though she didn't actually know anything about it until two weeks ago.
    To answer the question though; I'm OK with my male side and all that I'm capable of, however, I prefer the temperament and emotional aspects of my femme side. I'm more caring, compassionate, tolerant, and supportive. All my life I've generally diskliked male oriented activities and rhetoric.
    Nikki is a hot, redneck, country girl, who grew up a tom-boy preferring tools to dolls!

Nikki
    Nikki

A young girl asks a wise old woman;
    "How does one become a butterfly?",
    With a twinkle in her eye the old woman replies,
    "You must be willing to give up being a caterpillar".

My Male Side

I am VERY unhappy with my male side. As times goes on I have realized that my femme self,is my TRUE SELF,and that for most of my life,I have had to put on a front,and suppress my femme side. It makes for a rough life.

Dressing up has helped me to be more comfortable with my male side. I feel like I have the best of both worlds.
    -Audrey

Banned Read only
    When the occasion dictates I have to be John, I'm ok. But I'm much happier when I'm Jeannie, that's why I've always preferred being her as much as I can.

male/female sides

I enjoy both and am learning to incorporate both sides into my daily life. I am a work in progress and forever learning and changing. full fem is more exciting because its less often how I'm presenting. Hope to change this one day. As my body shifts to a more fem presentation so does my mind, it is a slow change though. Morgan

Hi , I too am content with a ballance between my male and female sides of my personality. The male part is the running my business and more serious part .The female part is more for me, the chores around the house , grocery shopping , movies and dining out. But I must say my female side is probably the more dominate side in the ballance at least internally. Because of my business and living in a small town I`m for the most part still house bound. (I live alone so I don`t have to stay in the closet) Tomara

I like being a girl, but I get a lot of fun out of being a guy as well. When I dress up in a suit and tie (Which I don't do often, so I guess it adds to the novelty), it feels similar in some ways to going en femme; the taking on of a different role with different rules and mannerisms. I like my male body and the things it can do, and I like buying and wearing boy-mode clothes as much as CD stuff. I like having the option to play around and explore who I am.

Umm... not sure where I was going with this.

I think what I'm trying to say is this: Do you girls enjoy your male side as much as your female side? Do you mix the two or do they feel seperate? Do you feel happier en femme than when you're en homme, or is it that the option to be en femme makes you happier because it's available as an alternative and as a doorway to the rest of your personality?

My questions could go on, but I'll stop there. Just curious really.
    I haven't had the chance yet to really truly and deeply explore my female side. It is something that I'm discovering more and more each day. However, being that I've always had more female than male friends (I'm talking friends and not just acquaintances) I think I will embrace the female side more and more and begin to abandon the male side more and more.

At this point in my life I hope I've struck a balance between my female and male sides. In my female side I love too explore the boundries of what I can wear and how I look in it. While my male side is a bit more conservative clothes wise. But I feel I've been in touch with my female side for quite a time now and sometimes I've to suppress it coming over me and other people noticing it. Especially when my wife asks for my opinion on what she wants to wear. Knowing what I know and she doesn't.

yes what a goog question, i want to to strangle my male side every day. not to be dressed but as a male we make a lot more mistakes. we are hunters and yes thats were the sh$t hits the fan, not saying i would not hunt while in fem? but being male some times harder than being female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE