Thread: Awsome Wife

Awesome Wife

I was going to add this a couple of days ago but then afte reading a couple of posts that almost degraded our wives I really felt persueded to add it:

Amazing Wife (My Birthday)
    6/9/2009
    Yesterday was my birthday, however I started receiving gifts the night before from my wonderful wife. Now crossdressing has been a part of me for atleast the last 20 of 29 years and unfortunately I was not upfront with my wife, and let her discover things on her own. But over the last couple of years we have muddled our way through and although she doesn’t totally understand or support the notion of her husband crossdressing or being considered a transsexual she does understand that this is something that is a part of me and will never go away, no matter how hard we try.

So back to the present, for my present my wife bought me some feminine clothes. Now just the gesture made me start sobbing, What a wonderful wife I have, who would buy my something that she does not like nor really wants me to par take in, she didn’t ask for this lifestyle that I put her in but yet she is in it and making the best of it, That is what I call LOVE.

If only

You must concider your self very lucky if only mine was so understanding
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

Happy Birthday

congrats to you , may i suggest you do something nice for your wonderful wife .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink

[SIZE="3"]Congrats, love to hear about happy circumstances out there. It's a two way street - treat her like a queen and perhaps she'll treat you like one too! Hope all continues to go well, give her some big hugs and kisses for being such a great lady.

Take care and God bless![/SIZE]

Just here to make freinds
    That's awesome - she must great!
    Really enjoying this!!!

Lucky gril

Hi
    You should go out and buy her a dozen roses then take here out to dinner
    love all
    jammie

Smile

I agree you should now reward her for the steps she has taken.

Happy Bday Sounds like she loves you alot....even though as you said.....she does not like nor really wants you to par take in.......................she bought you something she knew it would touch your heart.Wonderful hon
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yep, that is love. She cares more about your feelings than her own.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Thumbs up

That is great Ryliecd! I also have a very supportive wife. She helps me buy most of my clothing and even lets me wear some of her things. She helps me with my makeup and jewelry. She even agreed to go with me to my first Tri-ess meeting and helped me to leave the house dressed and drive forty minutes to the meeting and then back. She helped to make sure that we did not have company come over to give me time to dress and be ready for the meeting. She is truly wonderful and supportive. It is not what she would prefer; but she completely supports me; only asking that I give her some "Male" time also as she married a man, not a women. Even then, I usually underdress. I only wear female panties and usually pantyhose even when in drab. Yes, there are some very supportive Wives and S.O.s out there. They are few, so be sure to appreciate them; I know that I do!

Hugs

Nicole

Rylie,

Thanks for sharing your story. It's wonderful to hear about loving couples. It can be extremely difficult for our wives and significant others to be supportive and understanding and even more difficult when they discover only later about this part of us.

Your wife sounds like a lovely woman. I hope you provide the same kind of love and support for her that she's shown you.

Best wishes to you both.

Linda
    Linda Marie Daniels

Smile Thank you

Thank you for all the Great posts!!

My wife found out about a year and a half ago and we have found ways of dealing with it. COMMUNICATION!!, And yes I am planning on doing something special for her and yes I try to treat her like the queen that she should be treated and that is because she shows me the same kind of respect and love. It has taken some time to learn all of this but I think we are starting to find the happy medium.

Thank you all

we have found ways of dealing with it. COMMUNICATION!
    I totally agree. I should have told my wife sooner. My wife buys me femme clothes and I don't have to wait for my birthday. She got me makeup lessons for our anniversary (and she is NOT attracted to women or guys that look like women). My birthday is coming in a few weeks, but she even bought me the bigger breast forms. I can't think of something else I want!

Happy birthday, Rylie! And congrats on the new clothes. Just like a wife can buy sports items for her sports fan, a wife can buy other items that her husband likes even if she doesn't like them. It's like those Pokemon cards, Yu Gi Oh cards and Playstation games for kids that they want but we don't like. When you care about someone, you want to give them what they want to make them happy.

Give the wife a big hug and kiss.

Smile

I bet you felt really great. Sounds like your wife loves you for what you are well be good to her and treat her the same way. I have been dressing with my wife for 31 years now and she has been great to me just like your wife is to you. My birthday was a few days ago and I showed her a 1 piece bodysuit and a pair of breast forms I liked in a magazine and on my birthday she told me your extra preasent will be here in 12to 14 days. When I asked her what she meant she told me the things you showed me in the book the other day she bought them for me. Her birthday is 12 days after mine and I will shower her with whatever she wants because of how good she is to me.It's kept things going for 31 years and its great to have aunderstanding girl like her.

I am so thankful for my wife. She was the one who encouraged me to go "out" to allow the sunshine on Joni's face and not to just be enclosed in four walls. We just had a vacation to New York and she encouraged me to spend a day dressed and another day dressed on one leg of our train trip. It's not been easy for her to accept this, but I am so glad I told her about my crossdressing long before we were married and she was still willing to work through it with me. We have been together 9 years now.
    I love my wife!
    Joni

Thumbs up Lucky

You are very lucky!!
    Jolene

I couldn't agree with everyone more. I only wanted to say congratulations, and that I am very happy for you.

rylie same, here not on my birthday but other days
    one day earrings ,a skirt or a top it bring tears to my eyes just writing
    this post to you of the thing my wife got for me, its not the items
    it that she has purchase the items for carolyn.

well done and five gold star for your wife

carolyn xx

I am also lucky to have a very supportive wife. We are often like girlfriends!

Anyway, I once read this about crossdressing: If it is the only issue between you and your wife, you are quite fortunate. (I have a brother who is divorced and a sister who was separated before her husband died. And numerous divorced friends. But not me.)
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

My wife is VERY supportive and saids it just a part of who I am.
    We have been married 45 years and she told me once " you are still the same man I married no matter what clothes you are wearing". There are wifes out there who understand

That's really wonderful. Congrats to you and your wife. It always saddens me to read of marriages breaking up because of CDing, so I'm extra happy for you. Another one for the good gals.

Dee