Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: home made boobs

home made boobs

Has any one made their own boobs? I've found what I think is a good try. I took a 3lb. coffee can and reshaped it to a kind of a tear drop shape. Next I heated up the rim using a hot frying pan. Then used it to make a container out of a ziplock lunch bag. The hot can rim will melt the bag and seam it,save a little of the ziplock by over lapping it with the rim. Next fill it with Mona Mounds formula. It works pretty good.

Banned Read only
    Sounds like hard work! You must be an engineer...

A lot of us use a pair of stockings stuffed with bird seed, or purchase pre-made silicone forms.

But, I guess you're going for the Madonna look
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 06-12-2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: because I'm blind drunk, as usual

I'm an engineer and I opted for the bird seed... Easy and cheap and adjustable. Just don't go to the Avairy enfemme!! Lol. I still have them and use them when traveling and weight is a concern...

But nothing beats silicone... Imho...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

[quote=Emily Anderson;1326444]
    A lot of us use a pair of stockings stuffed with bird seed, or purchase pre-made silicone forms.
    /quote]

Dittos and mine are still working for over two years.

I don't quite follow but it sounds very inventive.

Something that has always intrigued me is ballistic gell. It's supposed to be used for tests using guns to see how it effects a body. No-one has mentioned that yet. It's like firm jelly. It'd make great boobs.

What is Mona Mounds formula?

I just ball up a pair of tights and stuff into each cup, at least when I take them out I don't have to hide them from the wife, I am thinking of buying breast forms, but I think I will go for the Gel forms rather then silicon ones. Gel forms are a hell of a lot cheaper and will not leak like silicon.
    Gel forms can be purchased from here
    http://www.supergelproducts.com/index.html
    Sophie Mosley

pantyhose rolled up and stuff in the cups
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

diy boobs

I prefer the Gel filled breast. Use 2 - 4 teaspoons of baby diaper powder(disposable nappy gel) + 500 ml of tap water per side. Place 1 condom inside another and add gel to inner (The scientific name of this powder is sodium polyacrylate and when water is added, it turns into a gelatin-like substance).

Add water via funnel to inner and tie off. (Blowing up outer condom can help with placing the one condom inside the other). Tie off the outer condom and place the form inside a knee high stocking (gives extra protection against puncturing). Then kneed the breast well to mix the gel powder and water. This mix approximates a B' cup + makes a good nipple. Varying the amount of gel changes the consistency, i.e. firmness. For more instructions for making your own breast forms see the following sites.

Bloomburg Breast Forms FAQ - http://www.eskimo.com/~bloo/bformfaq/

http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/

http://www.trannyradio.com/gguide/boobs/boobs.htm

Please don't ask where I got this info. Several years ago I met a CD that told me he made his own breast forms. He explained the whole process. Then, not long ago I exchanged some mails with a dresser and he sent me this "formula". It is the same method. The breasts are quite realistic and have the heft and bounce of real breasts. I hope I don't get into trouble here for leaving the phone numbers in.

Go to your local artists supply shop and buy some modelers clay, also known as plasticene.
    Shape this into the size and shape of breasts you want.
    Next make a mold of your breasts by pouring artists molding material (Hydrocal) over your clay breast forms. When the Hydrocal has dried, carefully remove the molds from the clay breast forms. The breasts forms themselves are made from a material called Plastisol. It is also known as Hot Melt Vinyl or as Fishing Lure Compound. It is the same stuff that is used to make those squishy fishing lures and soft, wiggly children's worms. It simulates a breast quite well. Pour the very hot Plastisol into the breast molds and let cool for at least six hours.

Excellent booklets that will answer every question you can think of, on all aspects of moldmaking, casting, and where to obtain various supplies can be obtained from Castcraft, Box 17000, Memphis, TN 38187. Cost for these booklets was $39.00 several years ago. Probably a lot more now with higher oil prices. The Plastisol can be purchased from Pro Am Products. Cost $11.00 per quart or about $34.00 /gal. You should also consider getting a couple of 1/2 oz tubes of flesh colored pigment. (#17 in the pigment colors) Other Plastisol vendors are Hilts Molds, Jann's Sportsmans Supplies, Industrial Arts Supply Co. Most of these suppliers have catalogs, some free, some charge a dollar or two.
    Last edited by Sharon; 06-12-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: removed phone numbers - either provide a web link or supply numbers by PM request
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

condoms

I use a single condom for each breast filled up with 180 to 250 ml of water only. I'm size 44, they give great B cups. Never had any problem with them...

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    Please don't ask where I got this info. Several years ago I met a CD that told me he made his own breast forms. He explained the whole process. Then, not long ago I exchanged some mails with a dresser and he sent me this "formula". It is the same method. The breasts are quite realistic and have the heft and bounce of real breasts. I hope I don't get into trouble here for leaving the phone numbers in.

Go to your local artists supply shop and buy some modelers clay, also known as plasticene.
    Shape this into the size and shape of breasts you want.
    Next make a mold of your breasts by pouring artists molding material (Hydrocal) over your clay breast forms. When the Hydrocal has dried, carefully remove the molds from the clay breast forms. The breasts forms themselves are made from a material called Plastisol. It is also known as Hot Melt Vinyl or as Fishing Lure Compound. It is the same stuff that is used to make those squishy fishing lures and soft, wiggly children's worms. It simulates a breast quite well. Pour the very hot Plastisol into the breast molds and let cool for at least six hours.

Excellent booklets that will answer every question you can think of, on all aspects of moldmaking, casting, and where to obtain various supplies can be obtained from Castcraft, Box 17000, Memphis, TN 38187. Cost for these booklets was $39.00 several years ago. Probably a lot more now with higher oil prices. The Plastisol can be purchased from Pro Am Products. Cost $11.00 per quart or about $34.00 /gal. You should also consider getting a couple of 1/2 oz tubes of flesh colored pigment. (#17 in the pigment colors) Other Plastisol vendors are Hilts Molds, Jann's Sportsmans Supplies, Industrial Arts Supply Co. Most of these suppliers have catalogs, some free, some charge a dollar or two.
    The plastic containers that dust masks come in might make a nice mold. They're just the right shape. I have to admit that I've stuck them under my shirt just to get a moment's thrill when I'm in man mode.

I've also read several times where CD's have used water balloons. They never mentioned any unfortunate happenings or messes.
    Last edited by Maria2222; 06-12-2008 at 08:07 PM. Reason: forgot something I want to add.

The secret to using water balloons is using real big latex ones...you don't want it to really be stretched much when its the proper size. You want a jiggly bag of water,( without air bubbles in it) not a tight water balloon. I think they actually move more realistically than silicone breast forms,and I have a nice pair... Tip: put the knot where the nipple is supposed to be! It looks pretty convincing!

I use water balloons. I choose white ones. I fill the balloons with hot water and stuff them into knee high stockings. This gives them a more natural color. I then came up with the crazy idea of using pencil erasers for nipples. I place them between the stockings and the balloon where an actual nipple would be located and it actually sticks out just like a nipple. It actually looks very good and natural and I always have the appearance of a nipple.

By the way, they bounce just like real breasts.

This is a cheap alternative to breast implants.

8rys, going on walkabout
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    I don't quite follow but it sounds very inventive.

Something that has always intrigued me is ballistic gell. It's supposed to be used for tests using guns to see how it effects a body. No-one has mentioned that yet. It's like firm jelly. It'd make great boobs.

What is Mona Mounds formula?
    Ballistic gel starts to melt at body temp, I played with that stuff in college. However some very realistic SFX can be done using gelatin.

I have posted this before but a VERY SIMPLE solution is to buy a set of A/B NUBra and a set of C/D NuBra type self adhesive bras from WalMart . Put the smaller inside the larger one and the self adhesive will hold everything together. You end up with a very realistic silicon form for less than $50 !! Best of all, it's available in almost everyone's neighborhood.
    Weight and shape are very close to an expensive silicone set of forms.

I do the birdseed/pantyhose thing....except that I use rice. But I just ordered my first pair of silicon forms....can't wait! It'll be about another week or so......

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Amazing Member
    Another filler, one with a heavier weight is rice. I must say, it is tempting to improvise given the price of factory-made breast forms.
    Ballistic gelatin? Sir Solly, the inventor, would roll over in his grave. But then he invented it with not much more than the home experiment and improvisation approach, and trial and error. Perhaps a little further experimentation could make a version capable of sustaining higher temperatures.
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 06-12-2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: typo

home made boobs

Mona Mounds is a mixture I picked up off the late Cross Dressers Discussion Forum. It uses two solutions.
    Solution A:
    1 1/2 cups of warm water
    2 cups of white glue
    Mix together until completely dissolved

Solution B
    4 teaspoons of Borax
    1 1/3 cups warm water
    Mix till completely dissolved

Notes A add warm water slowly to glue stirring thourghly

Procedure:
    Slowly pour solution A into large bowl already containing solution B. Try not to let solution A touch the dry walls of the bowl. Make surs to pour it in the center of the borax water. Remove from water and place into what ever you want ,balloons or lunch bags ,the original plan I saw was to use large frezzer bags and force it into one corner of the bag tie it off and cut off the remainder of the bag. I just tried way I talked about this morning. I just retired and have my days to use as I may. I have to add using the coffee can method be sure the can is hot enough to melt the plastic thouroly. My first one worked great no leaks but my second must not have been hot enough, after several hours of working out side it developed a couple of tiny leaks. Thats where Mona Mounds comes in handy , it changes the glue to a gel,and dse not come squirting all over. I hope this isn't to long.

My wife made my boobs for me. We went to a dressmaking shop & bought 2 pre-formed shapes that are sewn into the bust of a dress(I don't know what they're called). She sewed a piece of material on the back of them, leaving a small gap, filled them with bird seed through the gap & then sewed up the gap. Gave herself a "pat on the back" afterwards too, by telling me I had great boobs!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I only know of one person and I do not even know if her site is up. Dee Dee Crossmore

Wink

Wow! Sounds like a lot of work. I personally like the Wal-mart option. I haven't tried pairing them up, but that is novel idea that I may try. I just use what comes in the package and they do a nice job. I have a decent shape and they jiggle appropriately and they are inexpensive. Plus being a wal-mart item, it easy to pick up and purchase at the self checkout without raising any eyebrows and you don't have to wait on them. Also, if you don't like them, take them back!

Hugs,

Nicole

home made boobs

Sounds like to much work for me!!!! I got mine from e-bay(Silicone) and I am very pleased with them. They cost me $50.00, have the weight and shape I like. Actually I'm considering another pair, 40D to take the place of my 40C's.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I like the silicone breastforms, they look realistic, dont want to deal with making breast forms. they are a bit pricey, but well worth the money spent.

I use rolled up boxers for each side, if I want more bust rolled up trainer socks behind the boxers. I know it's a bit basic but it does me coz of my circumstances.

You can buy full coverage breast enhancers at WalMat for $15.00. They work great for me. If I need extra extension, I just add a 1" diameter nuff ball behind them.