Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does wearing a bra help shape chest?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    I don't believe that wearing a bra will help shape your chest, but I do believe your thoughts can help shape your chest... to a certain degree.

It's an unknown and unexplored area of medical science, requiring a lot of trust and belief in oneself... Which basically comes down to having the conviction that one can physically change oneself by "feeling" a certain way and observing the results over time.

Impossible to describe really, as it requires being fully in touch with one's body and mind... Which is of course, not open to everyone.
    Emily, on this point you and I are in total agreement. When my wife died in Febuary of 2005 I had natural A+ breasts. Since I believe very strongly in mind over matter, I decided to see if I could get to a B cup using only natural things and my mind. By the beginning of 2007 I had achieved a definite B cup, as attested to by a professional fitter at a Nordstroms store. I am now a B+ and still working on what my Scottish GGF refers to as my "ladypillows!" No hormones, except for herbal ones, and no steroids. Lots of massaging and positive thinking.

In a similar vein, I think you are only as old as YOU think you are. I am 76, but everyone tells me that I look and act like a much younger person. That is because I think I am young!! The mind is a powerful tool, but like any tool it has to be used properly!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I disagree with eveyone!

I have been wearing bras for I'm no going to tell you how many years. Since I stasrted wearing underwire bras at least 10 years ago my breast have a disinct crease wear thewire hits. Any part of the body where constant pressure is applied will conform given time. Think of bound feet among women in pre-revolution China and neck lengthening among Burmese tribal women. Wear a bra long enough and it will leave a mark.

What I wonder is will constantly wearing silicone pads reduce breast growth due to natural or induced hormonal changes.

Morgan

Lonely Closet Dresser ccrossd32's Avatar

Thank you for your kindness

Thank you all for your words of advice and thought.
    Will wear my bras as often and as long as I can to create the look I am wanting.

Yes, that's what I've found: the bra helps only when you're wearing it, so I wear a bra as much as possible because I need all the help I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole1 View Post
    I must agree, They only help while you are wearing them; So you'll just have to keep it on!!

Hugs

Nicole
    warmly, Linnea

Oh for my bras to help my bust
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!