Thread: Need Advice

Need Advice

Hello,
    I have been crossdressing since i was 12 years old and love it. I was lucky enough to marry a beatiful woman who loves for me to dress up. Are 3 children are now grown (They knew I was a crossdresser and accepted it, I showed them I loved them daily). What would be a good start for me and my wife to go out, meet people like me and just have fun and be ourselves?? Thanks in advance for any advice, I need it :-)
    Last edited by PrettyinPink4U; 06-14-2008 at 07:44 AM.

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar

IM confused

What was it you needed advice on girl? perhaps you should take another look at your post...
    Hugs,
    Kiera
    Kiera Renea

Fixed

I fixed my post!

DUH :-)

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar
    Well, not really my area of expertise, but im certain you will get a lot of good advice from the other girls here.
    Hugs,
    Kiera
    Kiera Renea

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyinPink4U View Post
    What would be a good start for me and my wife to go out, meet people like me
    Some people feel a little more comfy if there's a local group in the area, maybe this could be a start?

My SO and myself didn't bother with a group, we both just got the nerve up and went out into the mainstream public. Yep is was scary at first, but we go to all the usual places, pubs, restaurants etc and never had any real problems, just the odd stare or smirk, which was just laughed off.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Join a support group like Tri-Ess, you will meet other people and go out in fem.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    I see you live in SC, which may be a bit more limited due to the large capital "C" demographic. The resort communities may be more accepting to variants than other regions.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    What was it you needed advice on girl? perhaps you should take another look at your post...
    Hugs,
    Kiera
    ROFL - By the time i read your post you must have fixed what ever Kiera was referring to, but you know what? Kiera's post is STILL pertinent. You married a woman that accepts you, your children are loved, they know about you and still love you - what advice can we possibly offer to top that? Seems to me you have things well in hand. :-)

OK, I understand that was not the intent of your post so lets get to it. As far as reasonably safe places to go out "dressed" there are a few generalities.
    - A fairly nice restaurant is always good. By fairly nice, I don't mean it costs a months salary to eat there, but you probably do want to go someplace step or two above Denny's or IHOP.
    Parks and museums - let's face it, your typical closed minded and confrontational type personalities are probably NOT the type to be frequenting museums.
    - Your typical "gay" bar is accepting and a reasonably good place to build your confidence if you have not been out much. Usually a quick search of the Internet will find a few in your area. If you will give us a general idea of where you are, we may be able to offer specific recommendations?

Aspiring Member

Are you out to everyone?

You didn't say whether you are out to everyone but if you are not, the only advice that I have for you is that when you and your wife go out together, you may become outed because friends, co-workers and acquaintances may recognize your wife and then realize that it is you dressed enfemme with her.
    Be discreet where you go but even then you may be found out. If you are not worried about being found out, go for it. I don't think of anything any better than going out dressed enfemme with my wife and enjoying the outing as a couple of girlfriends.

PIP4U, another avenue to explore is attending a TG event. Check out the Upcoming Events section of this forum to see if something is planned near you, or you and the wife can plan a little mini-vacation and travel a bit. Many of the events specifically encourage and welcome the attendence of wives/SO's/friends.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Have the same problem as you. Wife fears someone recognizing her and then realizing its me with her. Have gone out alone.Very exciting but only walked around during Halloween in the city. Lots of boys dressed as girls walking around. Blended right in. Slight problem of 6' 4" in low heels.

Look into Tri-ess... They may have a chapter near you and thay always have meetings and events...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thank You!

I looked at the Tri-Ess web-site and I think we will start there. I'm so excited!!!. I can't wait to meet other CD's and make new friends. Also, I live in Pickens, SC if any knows a good place to go there.

Last edited by PrettyinPink4U; 06-14-2008 at 07:38 PM.