Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24/7...Ever thought about it?

going 24/7

I have only stayed female 24/7 for about 3 days but enjoyedf every minute of it. I have thought if I could retire in a few years, I would move to another city and live as female so who knows..............

Yes, definately. I would love to be en femme for 24/7 for several days (a long weekend perhaps), and actually I am tentatively planning on doing this sometime in the fall. However, finding the time to get away and have some private time to do it is a problem. My wife is very accepting of me having personal time (I have left her and the kids on weekends before for other non-CD hobbies I have), but it takes a lot of planning and coordination for me to pull those weekends off.

I don't know if I would... like others have said before me, it would become tiring after a while and just one more burden, instead of something that I ENJOY doing.

I guess it would be an easier answer for me if I were more feminine looking so didn't have to count on hours of prep time just to get out of the house!

Dressing up and going out is fun when it is something different and something to look forward to, but there are also the days when you are sick, or just don't have the energy to put into it. On those days, I just want to throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and be a guy.

I guess my first realistic goal would be to spend an entire long weekend away somewhere dressed. If that works out (and I still want MORE after three days) then I'd move up to trying for an entire week long vacation somewhere. But I honestly think that that would be my limit. After a week, the thrill would certainly be gone and I'd be good and ready to pack away the bras and pantyhose and get back into drab mode to relax for a while!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

full time

After nearly a year and a half, I am still very happy I made the decission to live full time as a woman. The experience has been so much more rewarding than I ever imagined it would be.

Eileen

Mmm,not to sure.What about going out with friends,seeing our children and take away pizzas.Could be a problem.Dont really want my circumstances to change in relationship to my daughters
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I never thought that I could live 24/7, but after attending enfemme getaways and traveling accross this country enfemme I have decided to live full time as a woman, I am working on getting my life in order so I can transition to 24/7 as a woman. I am changing careers so I can make the change. I am much happier enfemme, I dress almost daily and I go out in public 2 or 3 tmes a week, so I am almost there.

It is only a fantasy for me. 24x7 just isn't in the cards given my life situation.

( 24 / 7 ever thought about it ? )

You better believe it. More times than I can count. As long as I keep my “rose colored glasses” polished and my “Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms” dress nice and smooth, the possibility does exist.

However, ( there’s always that horrible “reality” thing going on)
    Aside from the obvious, job, family, friends, there’s the practicality of the mechanics involved. By that I mean:
    1. Your wig, unless you let your own hair grow out, (if you have enough or any to grow). Having to sleep with a wig seems to sound really uncomfortable, plus having it slip off while sleeping.

2. Boobs, sleep with a bra and forms, or get implants? If neither of those choices sound right then you have to “put on your chest” each morning, which brings back the “reality”.

3. Daily things that we do, other than shopping. Things like, take a shower, ( remove wig and forms if required ) oh my, need to wash “that” part, ( the offending member, if it’s still there) and if it isn’t there how do you get past the memory of “it” ?

4. What about having to shave our face? Have we spent a bundle on laser or electrolysis?

5. Are we gonna take some pills to assist us? If we do, what about side effects? How will they be paid for?

Really don’t mean to sound like a “wet blanket” but I guess it’s the way I was raised. Just too practical about many things. Which is one reason I like to CD , gives me a chance to “make believe”

Following the other thread of “would I like to wake up as a woman?” OH YES!!! Again there’s that reality thing, what about past memory? Am I the same “guy” but a different body?

Now, to those who have made the "change" ... well done and I am very happy for you. Overcoming the problems and facing the challenges must have been very difficult at times.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Yes!!!!!

for me... going full time has been a blessing. Yes, it IS difficult, and yes, it is a lot more work, but it has made me a much better person.
    The relationships I have formed as a female are MUCH deeper and more satisfying. The friends I've cultivated... yes Cultivated, are more honest, caring, and will likely be long lasting as I have spent a lot more emotion and thought in developing them.

All the time!!!!!

WOULD I CHANGE, ARE YOU KIDDING????? If I weren't in my present situation I would go the "whole 9 yards" I have thought about this all my life ever since I was in my teens( a long time ago). Being that the good lord has made me male(ugh) I guess he does have a sense of humor after all.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Wink

In a heartbeat!!! I have been able to try it for almost a week and was so down hearted when it was over. The “work” involved just being a woman just made me feel so wonderful I thought I’d die.

I'm 24/7 now, albeit discreetly (e.g. no skirts in the neighbourhood)
    no one ever says anything

I went 24/7 for my holidays last year and it was wonderful. It is nor work getting into my fem appearance, it is a pleasure.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Aspiring Member
    Would I go 24/7 and possibly fully transition, the answer is a resounding yes.

Last year when i was on vacation on 2 different occasions for a month, I was fully feme 24/7 and loved every minuet of it. I feel so much more calm and content when I am Denise.

At present due to working that is not a possibility for me, but i hope to re-locate within a year at which time i am planning on coming out 24/7/. In the meantime i will have to be content with being 24/7 when i am on vacation, and that usually is for a month in the spring and fall

Denise

If the opportunity to go 24/7 came up, I would take it without any further thought. I can't do it in my current job, and my wife would not stay with me if I did. After retirement in three to seven years and if the situation with my wife changed, no more boy mode for me. If the money were there, I would transition completely.

Pamela

Banned Read only
    If I were 30 years younger and knew what I know now, I would have definitely strutted my stuff on the walk of life, and gone for the gusto!

But, seeing as I'm a "has-been", or worse, a "never-waser", I'll just have to console myself with the fantasy world and occasionally make lame attempts at ressembling a worn out old hag down a dark alley at midnight

A few wonder times...

I'm single and am able to be my femme self nearly every weekend. But this part of my life is completely private, as I want it to be, for now anyway. However, I think the question here is more if we want to be 24/7 out in the world. The answer to that is not yet...

But I have privately gone 24/7 a few times which were quite magical for me. The first time was back in my early twenties when I was on summer vacation from college and lived in this little guest house that was quite secluded. The owners that lived in the main house had gone off to europe for a few weeks leaving me the key to their house to feed their pets and water the plants. Now I say this knowing full-well how wrong it was, and I still have guilt tugs about it, but I took full advantage of my landlady's things. I couldn't help myself as I wandered into her bedroom, her closet and drawers... Good lord, everything I could hope for was there as if calling for me to make them my own. Her clothes, bras, stockings... everything fit perfectly and she had more makeup than I knew what to do with. By the end of their first day gone I had completely transformed myself into the woman of my dreams more than I imagined possible. I can still remember so fondly this long, flowing black dress that she had was certainly the most feminine thing I had ever worn, with her pearl necklace and Revlon "Tomato" lipstick which so perfectly completed my look. With full run of the grounds, I spent well over a week like this, dressing in nearly everything she had and walking nearly everywhere I could on their 3+ wooded acres, with it being so new and exciting to be ala femme outside. Truly, this was one of the best weeks of my life.

Since then I have taken a few 24/7 vacations at home becoming as femme as possible, but with my own things, thank you very much, which I can proudly say trumps most everything my former landlady had (most notable my glorious breast forms!)... everything but that damn dress of hers, which I've never been able to top. The only down side to all of this is coming back to my drab male life, for after a week of allowing my womanhood to soar, it is incredibly, insanely difficult to put my things away and once again be who everyone expects me to be...

I only pray that someday these 24/7 experiences will become 24/365, when all will be as it should.

Robyn

Not me, but the picture well depicts my weekend activities...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 06-15-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Too much work being a girl full time. I have fantasized about it, but I don't think I would. Maybe if my body was more feminine. But I have mans arms and hands. I suppose if I was single and wanted to persue it, there is alot of surgery options out there for feminizing the male body, but then it's permanant. Nice thought though.

I had the opportunity to dress 24/7 for a length of time a number of years ago. It was sheer heaven. When I had to go back to guy mode I cried like a baby for hours. I would definitely do it again. I'll have three days to dress this coming weekend and I'm very much looking forward to it because I don't often get the chance to dress fully anymore. Oh the anticipation!

1. If my wife would approve of it
    2. I and wife was fianacilly secure.

Yes I believe I would.
    I will follow my heart

Some great answers, and to those who have gone 24/7, you have my greatest admiration

In my present circumstances, with my kids happily accepting me as Debs and being divorced [just waiting for the final paperwork], i must admit the temptation is there for me to give it a try.

Obviously i would need to move to a differant area and possibly retrain for a differant job first.

Also before making the leap to 24/7 i would need to spend money on my appearance [electrolysis, some facial surgery, etc]

In a way this is still a fantasy, but i would like to think one day i could actually make it happen!!

I made a promise years ago to be a husband to my wife. As long as she will have me, I'll be just that. However should that change, I'm definitely going to match the outside to the inside.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I am going through this thought process now. I am out on my own, I have the desire, I am having IPL on my face to get rid of as much facial hair as possible to make it easier to shave and not require such heavy makeup to hide the beard, I am growing my hair long, I am getting better at choosing more suitable clothes...I am giving myself a couple of years to decide if I want to do this. If I do then I will obviously need to come out to work. I have come out to a lot of friends and family already so that part is already taken care of. This is the period of my life where I figure this part out and spend as much time as I can seeing what it is like to be en femme more often than not.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Silver Member
    I have been living dressed 24/7 for the past seven months. I have the opportunity to dress as often and for as long as I want to since I am single, live alone, own my own private home in the country, and am retired. The last seven months I have been fullfilling my life long dream and have never been so happy in my life. The only times that I am not dressed is when I need to go to town for business reasons or to visit friends. I feel very fortunate to be in this situation. I do get lazy sometimes and don't shave or do makeup every day. Being a woman all the time does require a lot of work but it is the kind of work that I enjoy.