Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jealous of effeminate men

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    Jealous ?

My answer is, YES. Whenever I see a man with a small physique, I always say to myself, "I wish I was small like that so I could dress & pass more easily. Then, I'd be "out and about" all the time."

My thoughts exactly!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Jealous ?

My answer is, YES. Whenever I see a man with a small physique, I always say to myself, "I wish I was small like that so I could dress & pass more easily. Then, I'd be "out and about" all the time."
    That sounds good in theory, but what about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Debutante
    I have had a someone feminine look at times, that seems to come and go, being noticed by others, so I know the uncomfortableness of looking 'feminine' as a male.
    Being preyed on by agressive, nasty males as a result of looking feminine -- is not something I want to ever deal with, and do avoid.
    That's what I was thinking when I first saw this thread - what happens to those guys when they go back to guy mode? I'll bet it's not that easy to live with that smaller physique and softer features in the boys' club.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Years ago at a store I frequently shopped at I would often have this one person check me out. Most people looking at this person could not tell if that person was a male or female. If you were to put a skirt or frilly blouse on that person you would believe without question that it was a female. A very androgynous hairstyle and clothes that looked neither male or female added to the look. I found out about two years after first running in to this person that it was a male. His voice also added to the illusion. He was too short to be be considered a man at first but then again too tall to quickly be considered a female. He could've transitioned without problems. His body shape also further added to the illusion that he was either/or. He was always clean shaven. I hadn't the slightest idea what his sexual orientation was, although I did eventually find out his name (no name tags). I later suspected that it was he that would often appear on another TG site that I used to frequent because he had the same name and was from the same city as I was. I used to think what a joy it would be to have all the same attributes as this guy. Yes, I was jealous of him and looked up to him as a near perfect role model of a very passable CDer. I haven't seen or heard of this fellow for many years now. I wish him/her? well....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    That sounds good in theory, but what about this?

That's what I was thinking when I first saw this thread - what happens to those guys when they go back to guy mode? I'll bet it's not that easy to live with that smaller physique and softer features in the boys' club.
    Lex, the grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose... with the exception of those that were born exactly the way they feel and don't look at others and wonder what it is like to be them.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaX23 View Post
    Lex, the grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose... with the exception of those that were born exactly the way they feel and don't look at others and wonder what it is like to be them.
    I think that was my point, Virginia. It's a nice proposition if you're gonna present as female 24/7, but not really practical for those that don't.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I think that was my point, Virginia. It's a nice proposition if you're gonna present as female 24/7, but not really practical for those that don't.
    No offense Lex, but that's why I added.......Then, I'd be "out and about" all the time."............in my original post. If I had been "blessed" with a smaller physique, I (probably) would've transitioned years ago. I can't say that it definitely would've happened, but the choice to transition would've been a little easier (not that it would've been "easy"). I hope this reads the way I'm intending.

No offense Lex, but that's why I added.......Then, I'd be "out and about" all the time."............in my original post. If I had been "blessed" with a smaller physique, I (probably) would've transitioned years ago. I can't say that it definitely would've happened, but the choice to transition would've been a little easier (not that it would've been "easy"). I hope this reads the way I'm intending.
    None taken, Alana, but "out and about all the time" can mean different things to different people. It could mean dressing and going out often, it could mean transitioning fully or something else entirely, so I couldn't assume anything in particular from your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Julie View Post
    I don't look at other guys and think anything about how they look. I look at many women and think to myself, I wish I looked that good.

Pamela
    Me too! Also I am a bit jealous of some of the girls here.

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    I have a little different take on this. Sure I'm envious when I see male that that has a less masculine body than mine, or less masculine facial features, but often I'm envious of the men who have obviously effeminate movement, mannerisms, or even voice. They bubble with style and personality and warmth and emotion. I see this so often in gay clubs and dance clubs. I wish I had half the femininity of some of these guys!

Sonia
    Public journal at wordpress.com: soniakeys.wordpress.com