Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucking 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Just a bring-you-all-down medical tip: the balls like to be outside the body because they don't like it hot. Keeping them inside full time can lead to, at best, sterility, and at worst, testicular cancer. Enjoy.
    The extra heat can kill the latest batch of sperm but is not permanent. I don't think there is any correlation between heat and cancer of the testicals!
    Sally

I always tuck when I dress, even if I'm just wearing a pair of panties (and am not completely en femme). I've been doing it since I was a kid. I'm one of those lucky guys who can tuck the boys quite easily, in fact I never had to teach myself. It just came naturally.

I've never done it 24/7 though, the most was 12 hours and I was amazed at how I didn't have any side effects (I worried they might be sore or worse, not come back down LOL). I am planning to go out en femme 24/7 for a couple days when I go on an annual trip this fall and I will definately tuck 24/7 then!

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well over the last few months I've been tucking 24/7... almost every day..... It all started after I was out enfemme on evening and the next morning when I got ready for work I just naturally tucked.... And even my male hanes low riser briefs will hold that tuck well enough.... But the funny thing is that I now find that my male slacks fit so much better with a flat front... no pertrusions... Kind of weird, huh?
    nope . do the same

Tucking

I feel better sitting or walking when I'm tucked. The boy bits have always gotten in the way when doing things other than the horizontal boogy. I hope it doesn't cause cancer.

To pee I just pull down my panties and let it rip as the big boy pops out if there is no restraint at all. Wipe up panties and check the tuck. At night the boys come out with the hope of play but usually just cuddle and sleep.

Hugs Edyta

I very rarely tuck. For me the feeling of wearing pretty panties covering my un-tucked male bits is something I enjoy.

Girls, I have tried several times to tuck, but unless I use duct tape they are going to come right back out no matter what I'm wearing. I've tried everything from tight jeans to a one size too small girdle! I guess I'm just built different or something. So if you can tuck, enjoy! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

At my age (60) it would not matter if the sperm doesn't work anymore. I wear panties 24/7 and always tuck the boys inside.

I have been tucking daily now for the last month and a half, about 16hrs a day. I has become a natural thing for me. I do not even think about it in the mornings, the boys hop into place and my panties hold them there all day, as I sit to go to the bathroom it is easy to arrange things again quickly. I am very active at work and this has not been a problem, up until last week it has been cool here so have managed to wear pantyhose and a sport bra at work as well. Great to read the posts of others who are still working and wearing some sexy things. Bobbie Anne