Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you had one choice . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeB View Post
    For me it's the whole package too, but to answer the question, since I put on heels to make my morning coffee, I guess I'd have to say that's my fave.

Dee
    You Too??? As soon as I'm in for the evening the boots come off, the heels go on until bedtime, then the first thing on in the morning are the heels.

For me it's definitely the lipstick, it always completes a look and makes an instant change to how I look (and act!).
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

Panties, panties, panties! Pretty under wired bras. High heels. So, pretty panties, then a pretty bra, and walking around in panties, bra and high heels. How can you not feel completely girly ands sexy?

Banned Read only
    There's a glorious feeling in the accoutrements, and the more wardrobe on the body, the bigger and better the feeling.

But, in truth, I start to feel it when I just hear or see my name. That's where the identity is. The clothes can go away. I'd miss them, but deja will always be here now!

I've tried dressing without hose and heels.....but it's just not the same for me without them
    Hugs,

Christi

cant beat pantyhose and heels

The thong. The thong does it for me. I always, well almost, have to wear a thong when dressing up at all. even now, im wearing my moms spandex workout pants and a thong. it just doesn't feel right without it.

First choice, but always last...

After a long bath and shaving fest, after getting everything right... breast forms attached (with my wonderful Bali Lace 'N Smooth bra, a plug here for this!), outfit or dress just right, et al, foundational and eye makeup as perfect as I can make it, it's only then when I can bring myself to do the one thing that is so gloriously feminine for me... the one thing that takes me completely into my world of femininity. It's only at this moment when I finally feel I've... well, earned the right to put on my lipstick, as silly as this may sound. For me, there is just nothing quite like the feeling of looking myself in the mirror with every inch of me as much a woman as possible and then completing my look with my lipstick ju jour, usually some shade of red..., deep coral reds being my favorite (today it's Estee Lauder's Woodland Rose). This is truly a magical moment for me in my transition, one that I always save for last.

Sorry for the long answer here. Just having fun!

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I've said it in other threads but it bears repeating ... I LOVE slips. But it's even better when I add a bra, panty and thigh highs. I guess I like it all.

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    For me it is the item which stimulated the curiousity and the first item I wore - tights. They are for me, definitively femanine.

They feel incredibly comfortable and natural to me, look fantastic and on a practical note stop any chaffing that male jeans cause on the rare occasions I am brave enough/have a safe opportunity to underdress.

However, I have begun working towards a full outfit and progressing to try to dress for periods of time fully enfeeme - although this is difficult between, uni, work and living with my parents and I am strictly in the closet - and the feeling of being fully dressed is powerful. Even so, I find myself gravitating towards denim miniskirts with tights.

Tights are my number one item but even they are starting to pale to the experience of being fully femme.
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

Panties

There is nothing like slipping on a nice pair of Victoria's Secret Second Skin Satin panties & wearing them under my ugly boy clothes.

A garter belt and stockings does it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankinstine View Post
    The thong. The thong does it for me. I always, well almost, have to wear a thong when dressing up at all. even now, im wearing my moms spandex workout pants and a thong. it just doesn't feel right without it.
    It's a thong for me too. I absolutely love them, and can't go anywhere without one on.

A second for me would have to be wearing a bikini - I wish I could just go to the beach in one!

(I also love boyshorts, especially lacy ones - I have way too many to count. )

How do you respond to that one

I love everything that woman gets to wear. From my pretty hair do down to the bow on my pumps. But if i was stuck on a desert island, I guess a pair of pantyhose would be my pick. I HATE THAT WHEN SOMEONE ASKS THAT QUESTIONDaviolin

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    a bath and shave......... then sliding on my silkiest pantyhose. YUMMY!!!!!
    Me too!!!!!!!!

Wink Can't narrow it to one thing...

[SIZE="3"]Panties... heels... stockings... in that order.

Take care! [/SIZE]

For me it would have to be panties , bra and forms . Tomara

Former Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Cannot honestly answer this one.. it's not just one thing... it's EVERYTHING.. from the undermost panties, to the outermost blouse that creates/heightens, or increases the en femme experience. I must be dressed from the tips of my toes to the top of my head for it to "work" for me.

Kandis
    I agree. It is all or nothing for me.

Wow! What a great question! I say that because I have asked myself the same question many times. The way I come to an answer is to ask what do I choose to wear when I have only an hour or so before the real female comes home. Number one is always the bra and forms. Always. I can wear the same T-shirt with or without boobs. Then the heels and long earrings.(These are so easy to put on and take off, and give me instant gratification). From there it is just a series of building blocks that depend on the time available. Makeup is not usually an option other than perhaps lipstick. Since I keep my toes painted most of the time hose is not really an option. (Ladies, one does not wear hose with open toed shoes). I can usually apply Mascara as well since my sort of droopy eyelids help hide it. In reality, it doesn't matter. Whatever we are cofortable wit, and whatever makes us feel good about ourselves is just fine.

Love you all.

For me it is hose, heels, thongs and lipstick.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Pantyhose and Heels

Hmmm well for the time being I do not and cannot have clothes, but when I did, my bra felt the most feminine out of all the clothes I had

Oh gosh, since I have been a teenager it's stockings and heels.

Even if I'm under dressed I still have my stockings on.

A nice long dress.

joanne

When the bra straps go over the shoulders the pink fog has definitely set in. I really enjoy it all, especially when an outfit "comes together". The well accessorized, perfectly co ordinated skirted business suit puts me in cd heaven every time.

Jenny L.