Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you had one choice . . .

Breast Forms. It's put me over the top for my experiences.

Maybe I'm a little bit OCD, but I always dress in the same order, lingerie,make-up then clothes etc. for me it's the last two things I do, put on my heels then put on my wig and look in the full lenth mirror and see Stacye for the first time. After 30 plus years I still get a feeling of peace and rightness when I see her for the first time.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

It is the whole package for me too. From hose to boobs and everything in between.

Nope.... One, I don't really get hightened.... and two.... it's the total package.... I'm not really enfemme till I've slung my purse over my sholder and headed out the door....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    For me it's serious pampering before, during and after a bath. All that soft, smooth skin is ultra important to enjoy whatever I want to wear. After that there's no one thing that defines my femme appearance as it would depend on how I was feeling.

Sarah...

For me it really all starts with the pantyhose, too. But I don't want to take away from the rest of the experience. I find that when I'm dressed all the way, I'm not wearing one single thing that a man would wear, so I get a big feminine charge out of the whole package. Shoes, slips, dresses, boobs, bras, pretty hair, jewelry, perfume.... I love it all.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Silver Member
    I will go with a bra. even when i can't wear more than that it gets me thinking femme. i would prefer not to be limited to just one article. Wig would be a close second followed by hose then heels (polished toes are a given, right?)

I would vote for Pantyhose too. They just make it all feel right.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Thongs and Mini Skirt

What make me feel most feminine is wearing Thongs and a short Mini Skirt, especially a tight fitting mini. I feel that my legs and derriere are my best assets and when I am wearing a mini with a minimalist t-back thong, it makes me feel so feminine and sexy.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Black Nylon Stockings and garter belt... WOW!!!!!

Pantyhose!!

I WILL VOTE FOR PANTYHOSE TOO !!!
    Gale

standing in front of the mirror in my high heels and panties while putting on my makeup is just the best feeling

Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    Nothing beats a slip as far as I'm concerned, especially a full slip with lots of lacy at top and bottom. that's the most feminine article there is.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

The usual ritual for me is to have a long hot bath, then spray myself with nice deodorant/body spray, & paint my toenails. Next put on some nice underwear. Then I do my make-up. Next I'll put on my wig, & then look in the full length mirror. I see a girl standing there in bra & knickers looking back at me. That puts me on a "high" for the rest of my dressing session.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
    That being said, I don't see Sarah until the wig goes on. At that moment I can look in the mirror and everything but the girl is gone.

i love my pantyhose and slips
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    For me it's hooking up my bra, inserting my silicone breast forms, and watching my chest transform from flat to voluptous. Luv and Jill
    Exactly! I just did that a few minutes ago, and it's the highlight of my night!

I think wearing & even removing my pantyhose and the bras 7 a skirt , its a ritual I love to do .

Pantyhose and high heels would do it for me.

Panties for me actually. I always seem to feel so femme when I look at my backside and see it in nice satin panties (pink ones preferably).

H

Bra's, and panties do it for me, but I like wearing tight fitting denum carpis, and a nice hip hugging, long-sleeve blouse. I also love tight dresses about mid-thigh height that hug me so I can feel the sensation of the dress. I wish I had a wig too.

I LOVE MY HOSE AND PANTIES, BUT I LIKE DRESSING UP ALL THE WAY TOO. I JUST HAVE FOAM FORMS RIGHT NOW CANT WAIT TIL I GET SOME SILICONE ONES.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile enfemme

for me its also putting on by bra and inserting my breast formf and also putting on my girdle and nylon stockings.phylisanne

Since a teenager it has been hose & heels, my wife get's upset because I am always buying another pair of heels

For me it's the whole package too, but to answer the question, since I put on heels to make my morning coffee, I guess I'd have to say that's my fave.

Dee