Thread: My next big step

My next big step

Well, ladies, I've been kind of stuck in limbo for a while with progessing as a woman in any fashion. It's been depressing. Having finally gotten a few things resolved recently, however, I just took my next big plunge. I ordered my first wig and pair of breastforms. I feel all giddy and I can't wait until they get here. Next is the makeup collection - I've found a lipstick that I like, but that's about it. Who knows, maybe one of these days I might even be getting some pictures done finally.

Anyway, thanks to all of you here for never letting Brandy get too far away.

Love,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

That's wonderful Brandy! As I just recently found out, when you put the makeup and wig on for the first time, a whole new world will open up for you! Get yessef some makeup for the eyes, pronto! A careful application of makeup around the eyes can really transform the whole face.

Have fun!

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

I cant wait till next month , getting my corset . But I am dredding going in for the fitting eep .
    Last edited by Milla; 05-14-2005 at 02:57 PM.

Tristen Cox
    Ha! Wait til you put on those forms You'll love it! Hope to see you soon

Smile

My big step was buying all the cosmetics I need. I've just started practicing
    doing my makeup. I do plan to go out shopping for a couple of dresses, and some spikey heels.
    Hugs Mia Lynn

Platinum Member
    omg frist steps...well we walk for miles by the time we get this all done.....hair make up clouthes ....and .... ok never mind we never get done. always shopping for something.......enjoy..........

Mikki Farmer
    Hi Brandy Marie, I got my breast forms and my wig about 3 months ago. They sure made a hell of a difference to how I felt. I had been through a stage of questioning "why do I feel this way?" Blah,Blah Blah............ I got my new "bits " and life changed for the better. I can't wipe the smile from my face. Seeing a rather demonic smile everytime I look in the mirror is quite disconcerting, I really do have to sort out my make-up next. Lol

go girl

Don't stop with one wig, go for five or six. You'll never know who will be looking back at you in the mirror. Get lots of pretty high heels and lots of makeup. Sure it costs money. How much have you spent on hot dinners for girls you'll never see again. This girl will always be there for you.

Thanks girls. I just got my breastforms the other day and, of course, I'm wearing them right now. I get my wig tomorrow. I did go and purchase some makeup this weekend, and just tried learning the proper way to apply makeup. Unfortunately I had a little bit of a catastrophe (for some reason, mascara and contacts don't mix) and had to flush out my eyes. But I'll be back at it soon.

Hugs,
    Brandy Marie Devereaux

P.S. Tristen, you were right. I LOVE THEM!
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Tristen Cox
    I know I am Brandi, cause I'm wearing mine right now and oh yeah! they feel great. That little touch makes the difference. I got my wigs first so I'm in reverse order from you, but once you get it all together, you're a complete girl. And that is incredible Er watch those contacts okay?