Thread: Two really cool things

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Two really cool things

...And I mean this in both the sense of the pun as well as the topic ....

My wife said something so very cool to me the other night. She actually said that she thinks I would look cute with small breasts, especially since they'd be coupled (trebled?) with the normal equipment. Hmm..ha! Well, it has been a topic that we have discussed as we've mused about dreams, and I've said that I wish I had nice A to B cup breasts with female sized nipples etc. What can I say except, I LOVE MY WIFE!

That being said, we now turn to a what is surely a well discussed topic that I am too lazy to search prior threads about. How to get those puppies! Obviously hormones carry the ultimate in results but the also the most risk, from the standpoint of obtainability to loss of virility. So then we turn to breast creams and phyto-estrogens, etc. Do they work at all and what are the side effects? Would they really be a case of don't expect miracles? Do they effect virility? Are they are waste of money?

Maybe sticking with my forms and a good bra is best I can do

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

any female hormones will alter your whole body it's what they do . the only safe way for sure is breast surgery it's the only way to be a functional male . .. otherwise you just slowly turn in to a chick and all the problems that come with transition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ive tried Natures Day with some success I need to try for a longer time. It did make the breast larger good luck Kari An

Everyone is different, and as such, hormones may affect you in an unwelcome way. Plus they take a long time to work, especially if you have a high T level, which would require blockers to enable the hormones to work. Plus there are health risks.

BA would be the best way to go, IMHO. And they are easier to remove surgerywise, than unwanted breast tissue, should you or your wife have second thoughts.
    DonnaT

So um how are you going to explain them to friends/work and such? Wish I could get BA, though I would want some nice C's. No hiding those, so I would have to probably dress 24/7 then and get laser hair removal. Neither of which I have the money or the will power to do.

Guess i should feel lucky

I guess in some ways I am lucky in that I have a naturally very low testosterone and always have had. I was always "blessed" with big noticeable boobs and in jr high it was a pain in the locker room. There was interminable teasing and I never wanted to play shirts/skins. I weaseled my way into being a track manager so all I had to do was handle a clipboard, stopwatch and equipment.

I cannot pass at all in facial appearance or voice, but for a C-cup bustline that needs no augmentation, I am a happy camper. They are not positioned as close together as a GG bust, but with the right bra they look quite ample and real. Even doctors do a double take.

Finding shirts that fit is a challenge as I really need darts but Casual Male doesn't carry blouses.

Even my nighties fit perfectly with empire waistlines.

I have thought about surface prep hormones but if they made me any bigger things would be a lot tougher when in drab mode.

The low testosterone from an early stage also gave me "baby carryin' hips"

That is quite a dichotomy when paired with a bass voice and a techhie lifestyle.

Makes a lot of folks say "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I have a friend who swears by Valuptas (spelling?) Which Walgreens used to carry but stopped... Probably got complaints for all those young boys mothers about breast growth? Lol. But she had grown a nice set...

And there's the menopause supliments which I have used and the jury is still out.. I have large breasts due to a pitutary gland issue...

And wal-mart carries a progestrone cream which may give you something but there's a breast cancer warning that goes along with that...

So choose your poison... And wait and wait and wait... No magic dust... Fast Results = Breast Augmentation...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have to agree with MJ and Karren and from every thing that I have read the only sure way without affecting male workings is to have breast surgery , and that can be very costly . I know it`s not the same but for me I`ll stick with what I have naturally and use breast forms and a good fitting bra. Tomara

Some TS's are lucky in naturally being able to grow some with hormone treatment. But I think the majority who want breasts end up getting implants.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Thanks everyone. Its an interesting thought, and whether or not I do anything is another story. Sure is nice to thing about having them though.

Its one benefit that I must say that I do have from being a chubby teen at times as well as one again off again weight problems -- the fat that ended up in my breasts has at least blest me with AA, albeit without feminine nipples.

Oh well, at least my wife loves it when I wear my breast forms

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Hormones or surgery if you save the money you would have spent on over the counter stuff you would have been able to get a boob job or at least paid for the hormones for a couple of years which will give you about the size of your mother and sister.