Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Even Further Out There

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    so very very very COOL

Silver Member
    Suzy, I am so happy for you! It sounds like you work for a great company. I admire your outlook on your future and wish you the best.

Wow an herstoric event

Congradulations! to you ! and may I applaud your friends for their intervention & the HR person for her open minded judgement. I'm sure you'll you set a great example for others to follow..... welcome to the beggining....Lacie

girl next door
    HOOOOOLY MOLY, Suzy!!!! Congrats on these fabulous developments! I'm so happy and excited for you!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us! xoxo Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

thanks

Thank you all for your love and support. I've had more contact with the HR manager and things are looking so good. I have to make sure I don't rush things ... so my plans are unchanged. It's good that the company knows as well as my friends, as it's saves all the secrecy. Now I can chat to my friends about clothes and make up all day !

Jessie B:
    I imagine they will expect you to transition to fulltime, all the time, no switching back and forth,
    I wouldn't want it any other way. You can't go in one day a girl and the next a guy ~ I would want to be consistant..

Vivianann:
    When you finally transition what will you wear to work? will it be skirts and dresses, or womens pants?
    It will be skirts and dresses. I haven't come all this way just to wear pants !

Alicia Web:
    Absolutely fantastic! Are you working in wonderland?
    Not quite, but you may be surprised to learn I used to live just 20 miles away from you in Camberley, Surrey. I used to go to the Basingstoke shops pretty often...... I hope it's easier now to park the car there now, than it used to be !

Suzy
    Last edited by Suzy Harrison; 06-21-2008 at 08:37 AM.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I am sooooo happy that things seem to be working out for you Suzy. Congratulations !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]I wouldn't want it any other way. You can't go in one day a girl and the next a guy ~ I would want to be consistant..
    Good girl. That's how I would want it, too. I'm so relieved and excited for you.

Suzy, one bit of advice, Don't wake up! Continue with that dream. Congratulations.
    Vivian

Suzy, That is such great news. I certainly hope it isn't a dream. Bravo for you girl, I hope your transition goes a smoothly as the approval of your employer. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Just one question...are they hiring?

Dee

Wow!!! Suzy. I am so happy for you.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

If you decide that's what you want, that's great.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

No closet is big enough!

I'm very happy for you and wish that all companies were as understanding.

Just keep repeating "There's no place like home.......There's no place like home........"

ruby slippers.jpg

Fantastik news Suzi! Congratulations!
    Sally

transitioning

Suzy,
    I have to say that I never would have guessed the out come of that when I first started reading it. I am soooo very happy for you, and I don't even know you. I myself do not think that I would ever want to tranition, but I am extremely excited for you. Just knowing that you are going to be able to see your dream come to fruition is very inspiring. I have not been apert of this place very long, but this place has become very important in my life. I have learned so much since joining here. Now I read what is probably one of greatest examples of life being kind to someone. Sometimes life can be oh so very cruel. You have been given a great gift from life. And once again I have to say to you I am sooo happy for you. You rock on girl

So that's why they call it Oz. How fortunate for you to have two such wonderful friends also. Best of luck and tell us how it goes.

Vivianann:
    It will be skirts and dresses. I haven't come all this way just to wear pants !

Thanks for your answer to my question, I love your answer, I am so proud of you. I would not wear any kind of pants either if I were you.

The other day, I E-mailed some photos of myself to the HR Manager / Director over east.

TodayI received a text message on my phone from her saying, she "Can't wait to meet Suzy". So far so good

Next week I intend to visit my doctor (en-femme) to get a referral to see a therapist to get things established.

PS: Also I go for the first of the laser treatments on Monday

Suzy

great news susi,... goodonya for the courage to live the life

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post
    Also I go for the first of the laser treatments on Monday
    That's the first thing to get taken care of before you start transitioning. Being en femme 24/7 is so much easier when facial hair is not part of your prep time!
    Sally

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Wonderful news Suzy, I wish you all that is good in the future.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the flight to
    Atlanta might be en femme after all

Edwina

Banned Read only
    Oh gosh, Suzy!

That slow meandering ride down the stream is finally getting to within earshot of that waterfall,isn't it?

And the ride form here on, as the stream starts moving faster, will be one thrilling ride!

Enjoy it, sweetheart. Many have gone before and many are coming after.

Wave to all the girls on the bank who are happy for you and cheering you on!

love,

deja

Well, Suzy, it's like the perfect storm has come together. It makes your head spin! Doctors appointments and laser treatments? Here we go! I'd say you'll make a lovely woman, but then, you already are!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

looks like your dreams are comming true, you are so lucky, and like Marla says you are a lovely woman. Viv.