Thread: Going Out To Sisters Meeting, Any One Else???

Going Out To Sisters Meeting, Any One Else???

Just looking forward to a sisters meeting tonight , in Worcester Massachusetts, The wife has been away since last Thursday, IM going to attend for the first time,Dressed, has any one gone to Sisters meetings and what did they wear?????, getting a little tingle just thinking about tonight , ILL post as to how it went,and maybe post some photos, Charolette
    P,S, 24/7 for the week, til the wife comes home on Saturday, ,
    Last edited by Charolette time; 06-19-2008 at 07:44 AM. Reason: sorry used capitals, new computer,

Charlotte ,I'm envious 24/7. Quick question does your wife know you dress?
    I tried to work up the nerve last fall before my wife pushed me into the closet and locked the door. She came home earlier than she planned because of weather.
    Mine is non supportive and has threatened divorce so I stay in the closet now by choice.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Have a great time. I wish I was going as well.

I have been to Club Blu a couple of times....have a great time. The bartender is great, Dee, the singer is fun, and the crowd (it will be small) will be the easiest crowd to walk into. Do NOT be nervous.

Once I parked on the street directly across from Club Blu. Another time I parked in the public lot, literaly the lot just past the club.

The girls are great...introduce yourself and don't get nervous!!

I wore a skirt and top. Some come in jeans. Some in dresses. Dress for yourself and you will do just fine. Here we are!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kristen

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I couldn't help but chime in a little too late, since I won't be there tonight, but I thought I'd add my encouragement. The Worcester girls are the best. The BLU is best. You can't go wrong.

Here's another pic of one of our gatherings. (I'm in the middle, in the pink top.)

Hope you had a good time, and I'm sure you did.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    Just looking forward to a sisters meeting tonight , in Worcester Massachusetts, The wife has been away since last Thursday, IM going to attend for the first time,Dressed, has any one gone to Sisters meetings and what did they wear?????, getting a little tingle just thinking about tonight , ILL post as to how it went,and maybe post some photos, Charolette
    Wow, what a great time last night at Sisters of Worcester, met a lot of nice Girls, and felt right at home, am attempting to post pictures also, please bear with me, new computer, Charolette

finger nails looking good??

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    heres a look at my finger nails, I hope, Charolett

Aspiring Member
    I'd probably go to Sisters of Boston if I could actually shave my face and if I had any willpower or nerve whatsoever

I lived in New Orleans for 30 years and went out all the time. Now retired and moved there are no sisters where I live, girl do I miss that

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Congradulations. Looking great. I know most of those girls in the picture, some quite well, so I know you had an awesome group. Wish I could have been there but I was exausted last night staying up the night before. Some basketball game or something. "

Hopefully this wont the first time out for you. I know from my experiences with the SISTERS, both Boston and Worcester, you get hooked on going out real quick.

Hope to see you soon.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

I first read your post a few days back and I did not have time to reply. I new that you would have a great time. How did I know that you might think. Because I had a great time when I went down to meet up with the sisters of Boston. I met some of the same gals that you did. And I still hold the trip to Boston near and dear to my heart. What a great bunch of sista's.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Happenin' Train Wreck Sonia Kiss's Avatar
    Yay Charolette!

Isn't that a wonderful group of girls? I show up at Sisters of Worceter once in a while, but can't make it often. They're good friends and I love them all.

Love your pictures! You look so happy and comfortable

Sonia
    Public journal at wordpress.com: soniakeys.wordpress.com